who else blew their load when they found out Issac was an assist trophy?!

Posted by Red

I was psyched!

although disappointed in how they made him look and sound like ****, and how they made him use what appears to be "move" instead of a better move like "Ragnorak".

Posted by Ant

yeah I didn't really care.

Posted by Red

are you not a Golden Sun fan? or does no other fan but me seem amazed by this?

Posted by Alastor

I think people were less "amazed" and more "****ing pissed" that he wasn't playable.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hell, I wanted to play as Mr. Saturn. Everyone loves Mr. Saturn.
Issac as a trophy? Isn't there a **** load of trophies? Not surprised. They needed to fill the spaces up somehow.

Posted by Zeta

I enjoyed watching people raise ****storms.

Posted by Red

Quoting Alastor: I think people were less "amazed" and more "****ing pissed" that he wasn't playable.

oh yeah, I've come to terms with that when I found out a long time ago. besides I think I might enjoy Saturos more.

Quoting WillisGreeny: Hell, I wanted to play as Mr. Saturn. Everyone loves Mr. Saturn.
Issac as a trophy? Isn't there a **** load of trophies? Not surprised. They needed to fill the spaces up somehow.

assist trophy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't see what the big deal is about the guy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why i am so link-like in appearance

Posted by David M. Awesome

The assist doesn't look anything like Isaac. Maybe a little like his fingerquotes "chibi" sprite. He still should have been playable, he would have been great.

I'll just have to wait for Golden Sun 3. >(

Edit: PS HE'S A ****TY ASSIST TROPHY AND HE SHOULD HAVE SUMMONED JUDGMENT INSTEAD OF USING ****ING "MOVE."

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't see what the big deal is about the guy.

Ya know, I don't see the big deal about Golden Sun. I probably shouldn't say that considering how much I harp about Earthbound, but all the same, it's how I feel.

Posted by Malevolence

They were just enjoyable games. It's pretty simple. Most people tend to get happy when somebody from something they like appears in another thing they like.

Like an MGS fan who loved Melee.

Posted by Malevolence

It was cool, I guess. Pretty boring, though.

Posted by Malevolence

[quote=WillisGreeny]It's not just me?
Well, I liked the game Golden Sun (Never got a chance to beat the 2nd), but I wasn't overly excited with it, although I was surprised.

I'd be excited if it was something spectacular like Ragnarok.

Posted by Iris

I'm severely dissapointed with the assist trophies anyways. There's less of them than playable characters, wtf? If you can make a quick cameo for fan service, why not make tons?

Posted by David M. Awesome

It's a hassle to make all of the models? IDK.

Posted by Iris

It's certainly not a problem with regular trophies.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's certainly not a hassle to make some moving GBA soldiers or a SNES-era Andross.

Posted by The R.S.

I'm glad that they atleast honored Isaac by being in the game at all... and from what I've heard (and downloaded), there is a Golden Sun battle song for the game! That made me very happy.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

he pushed my opponent

wooooo

and I don't think anyone blew their load

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

every assist trophy I've had has been Tingle. **** fuuuuuuck

Posted by The R.S.

Tingle-Tingle! Kooloo-limpa!

...still a funny guy though. But Felix would've done better, I bet, by summoning Iris or Catastroph.

Posted by Iris

Felix, uh, has the exact same powers as Isaac! :x

I'd have preferred something more showy for all of the assists.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Assist trophies are pretty much tiny whimpers, even compared to Pok

Yeah, they're WAY too easy to dodge. In fact, pretty much everything is easy to dodge unless you get caught off guard.

Quoted post: every assist trophy I've had has been Tingle. **** fuuuuuuck

he always gives me ****ing hammers. it's like **** I HAVE THOSE TURNED OFF STOP GIVING THEM TO ME

Posted by The R.S.

Tingle... likes to put flowers on my head. o_o'

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I hate the the animal crossing trophy

he just blocked the screen for a good... long time :(... and I never reset the ****ing game, he just wouldn't shut up :(

The devil and nintendog are annoying as hell though

devil is cool, Resetti is the **** though.

Posted by Iris

Resetti's not so much a problem because he covers the screen, but that I always slow down to read what he's saying.

Same. Shame he comes up so rarely. Got a good lol out of his lucario impression for some reason.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Only time I've had him, he started on a speech about how everyone expected him to fight in Brawl. SAKURAIIIIII

Between this, the Gray Fox comment, and the Ganondorf joke yesterday, I think he's cemented himself as the King of Trolls.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, the ganondorf update made me lol pretty hard.

yeah, this past week or so has sold sakuraiiiii's troll image. He's always been a troll, but now it's confirmed.