Deathly Hallows Part 1

Posted by Saruman

There will be two movies for the final Harry Potter installment.

It makes sense to have two parts, because there is just so much information that can not be left out.

So they are afraid to leave stuff out now, but what about the other movies! They had no problem leaving important parts out of them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/13/AR2008031303881.html

Posted by Shade

Yeah, except the things left out of the other movies were scenes that really didn't matter too much to the overall plot, and those that the movie could still be coherent without them. With DH, the whole book was pretty much all plot and important goings on, not much of which can really be left out.

Oh, and more movies = more money. :)

Posted by Saruman

Yeah a lot more money. They also want to prolong the movies because they are opening up that theme park.

Posted by Shade

And the fans would raaaaaaaage if the last movie weren't 97304713984 hours long.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wait, they're already working on the final movie before Half-blood is out? Huh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, HBP is slated for release about 7 months from now, so it's probably almost done. I guess they've already begun pre-production for Deathly Hallows.

Posted by Shade

I already have my eight bucks set aside for HBP.

I'm such a faggot.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Shade: I already have my eight bucks set aside for HBP.

I'm such a faggot.

Yes you are. Read a real book.

Was HBP even the biggest book? Oh well more money I suppose. I'm annoyed the cultural disease that is Harry Potter will stain cinema for 2 more films instead of one but on the brightside the torture will eventually be over.

Posted by Shade

In my defense, I was all set to see OOTP on opening day, then realized I didn't have the money to buy the ticket. NOT HAPPENING AGAIN.

OOTP was the biggest. DH was the biggest in terms of important events and happenings.

Posted by Borealis

coming out 2010

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Well, HBP is slated for release about 7 months from now,

Oh, huh. Thought it was a bit further away than that.