where's my partner in crime

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

:mad:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

:(

Posted by Ant

I didn't know people could die from over queefing. But hey, at least she went out with a bang. or a queef. whatever.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I don't believe it!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Holiday? MORE LIKE SUICIDE AMIRITE GUYS HOLLA

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

is she moving or sumfin, am I going to have to find out today?!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

she's just working a lot :(

she's like ****ing superwoman or something

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

poor nagel :(

Posted by Ant

she died in a freak igloo accident.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

come back :(

Posted by Ant

all she cares about now is the facebook! NOTHING ELSE.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

it's a lie :mad: it's a ****ing lie :mad::mad: :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Pff I go on it like, once a day or once every two days. In fact, I came on here first and haven't even been on facebook yet today! but I guess Anthony knows I must love facebook because he loves it too.

Posted by Iris

Ah! It's the abominable snow queef! Where's my rifle?!

hey bby how you doin'?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: Pff I go on it like, once a day or once every two days. In fact, I came on here first and haven't even been on facebook yet today! but I guess Anthony knows I must love facebook because he loves it too.

I find facebook to be boring :( Though it's my only means of communication with you and a few other people so I have to use it. **** you.

:)

Posted by Slade

So are you quitting the internet? : /

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Posted by Dexter

I made a Facebook for some people, but they don't do enough there to keep me coming back for more. My girl got me into using Friendster more. That's where the Asians are, Ant!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Remember when Angelwing was cool? Remember when she used to play Halo drunk and talk me into leaving my girlfriend while she was sleeping next to me? REMEMBER?

Posted by Ant

ah man, wish I could have been there for that. but you know.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ohhhhhh heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy caaaaaaaaaaats mew mew mew mew ohhh hey ecksy youuuu dont eed a grrrrrrrrlfreeeeeeeeend deyrrrr jussst trublll lhajahehehehehe

Posted by Dexter

Angelwing knows how to create good times on Live. If she leaves Live, she's running away from her friends and letting us down. I, for one, will be severely disappointed. Right when I get back into the action too. I'm actually going to play right now!

Hey, you left me for like, how many months? I can never go back now! Plus I'd be way too rusty and it'd take too long to get back into it and I just don't have the time for it anymore. But maaaybe I won't sell it.

Posted by Ant

you shouldn't.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shouldn't. GTA'S OUT TODAY FOR ****ING SAKES

Posted by Ant

it feels weird to not be excited about that game. I mean, I would like to play it, but don't have the ability too...so I never really found a reason to get excited about it. I would have got it today...oh well.

oh, really? I wanted to play that! I haven't even played R6V2 yet. :(

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Angelwing: I can never go back now! Plus I'd be way too rusty and it'd take too long to get back into it

I was away for 6 months and it doesn't take that long at all to get back into it. Maybe like an hour or something for you Canadian girls. But really, come on, if you don't have time for games in your life, you need to readjust your lifestyle. Seriously, this is horrid news. You better not be spending your time with boys. They're a waste!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I thought you were going to visit her at some point!

I know I'd like to! I think I have a plan 8-)

But I like boys! And he'll never visit me, he's just full of broken promises. And YOU didn't even call me tonight, what's your plan? :( Maybe boys aren't worth it after all.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I WAS

you said at 9:05... and that you were going to be gyming at 9:30

someone was in the room, and by then the time ran out and I thought everything else would just be a bad or late timing thing :(

I so fail with phones :'(, I'll just randomly call tomorrow so I don't pay attention to the time :mad: :( I didn't know you'd be mad, didn't know I was even awesome :(

Posted by Dexter

Look, I just did tons of traveling. It was difficult to throw Canada in there at this time but definitely at a later time. Right? Don't give up hope! I made a promise and I'm going to stick to it. I didn't give myself a date. :)

August...so very long ago.

And I'm never mad.

Posted by Dexter

If you loved me enough you'd be mad! :mad:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

if you loved her enough, it would have happened :mad:

why am I here

Yeah :mad:

And why wouldn't you be here, Bobby

Quoting Dexter: If you loved me enough you'd be mad! :mad:

That 'I'm never mad' was not meant for you, it was meant for Bobby. I'm still mad at you. :mad:

Posted by Dexter

So does that mean you love me more than Bobby and if you're mad at Bobby and not me than what are you for me then?

My G-Score is better than Bobby's!

No no no, I'm mad at YOU, never Bobby.