33-year old woman removed from toilet after 2 years

Posted by junior senior

http://www.startribune.com/nation/16609026.html

[SIZE="3"]
WICHITA, Kan. - Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years

Posted by Freedreich

ITT: Longest time you have ever been on the toilet?

2-3 hours for me.

Posted by Crazy K

Maybe an hour or so, I sometimes like to read a magazine while doin' mah bidness.

I remember a similar story where some obese woman grew into her couch, ****ing gross.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Crazy K: Maybe an hour or so, I sometimes like to read a magazine while doin' mah bidness.

I remember a similar story where some obese woman grew into her couch, ****ing gross.

that was august 2004, i still have that photo of the health crew exporting her out of her house

Posted by Lord of Spam

ive passed out drunk on the toilet and woken up the next day, if that counts.

Posted by Shade

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: that was august 2004, i still have that photo of the health crew exporting her out of her house

Post it.

Posted by Xero

Weird story.

Never spent more than 30 minutes in a bathroom.

Posted by junior senior

died on the couch after sitting there for 6 years

Posted by TendoAddict

Worst thing I had is 10 minutes on the can, then standing upthen having to go again soon after. Nothing over 30 minutes though.

[quote]died on the couch after sitting there for 6 years

Man how could anyone stand having your skin melded into a couch. Let alone spend a whole week on one.

Posted by Xero

I remember lying down on a couch for a whole day because I was sick and at the end of the day, my back was in pain. She must have been in quite a lot of pain too. D:

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Xero: I remember lying down on a couch for a whole day because I was sick and at the end of the day, my back was in pain. She must have been in quite a lot of pain too. D:

He[COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR]l yeah she would of been. After a year her mucles would probably be jello. Six years she would of just been a limited torso. This is assuming she had a normal body, but chances are she was Obese and just decided to stop walking.

Posted by Saruman

Least she didn't have to worry about craping her pants.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I once took like a 4 hour dump, continuous. I had to keep flushing, the water refilling had a hard time keeping up with what came out of me. It was a race to the finish.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I once took like a 4 hour dump, continuous. I had to keep flushing, the water refilling had a hard time keeping up with what came out of me. It was a race to the finish.

Posts like that should be in JS's blog, dude. 0_o

Posted by Jesse Smith

I once took like a 9 hour dump, continuous, like every 15 minutes I was on da pot. By morning, I was pooping out 100% water!! Ladies, I fill your pain!!!! :D:D

Posted by tina.anderson

This is one of the most ridiculous stories I have ever read. Did anyone else see the story about the 4'10" 180 pound woman who was on the couch for 6 years?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting tina.anderson: This is one of the most ridiculous stories I have ever read. Did anyone else see the story about the 4'10" 180 pound woman who was on the couch for 6 years?

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR:
died on the couch after sitting there for 6 years

Posted by DeathScape

I always wonder what these people are thinking when they pull this crazy kind of stuff. Wouldn't other people be wondering where the woman is? That is just absolutely insane that she sat there for two years. Must've been a pretty long crap.

Also, that's weird that some of you guys have been on the toilet for that long. My most is probably a minute.

Posted by Ant

Well aren't you a healthy little boy!

Idk, I guess the longest for me would have been 30 minutes. One of those you wake up in the middle of the night and your stomach is killing you and you let it all out then you know there's more but it doesn't want to come out right away and you have wait awhile before it does. Or you go, think you're done, then lay back down in bed only to have that feeling come back a minute later. ****ing hate that.

Posted by Shade

Dude. I totally know what you're talking about. In fact... brb

Posted by Ch

Longest time for me? like 6 minutes.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Mine would be maybe 25 minutes. I got this weird sickness where I had to go almost every 5 minutes but I don't think that counts since I got off the toilet :dunno:

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Jesse Smith: I once took like a 9 hour dump, continuous, like every 15 minutes I was on da pot. By morning, I was pooping out 100% water!! Ladies, I fill your pain!!!! :D:D

it's kool something like that happened when i was a kid

someone had told me milk of magnesia 'helps your stomach' or something like that so one day when i had the craps i tried it out

little did i know IT'S A LAXATIVE

that day was TOTALLY GNARLY

what are you looking at

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Breakman: LAXATIVE

LOL!! That's what I took. Though I had to take two of them, and drink a lot of water. Once the day before, then early in the morning before da colonoscopy!!! Going poop...then eventually 100% poddy, from da bee-hind every 5-10 minutes is much worse than having a camera stuck up your butt and around da corner, and around da corner again to take pictures!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Ant:
Idk, I guess the longest for me would have been 30 minutes. One of those you wake up in the middle of the night and your stomach is killing you and you let it all out then you know there's more but it doesn't want to come out right away and you have wait awhile before it does. Or you go, think you're done, then lay back down in bed only to have that feeling come back a minute later. ****ing hate that.

this happened to me, but i woke up in the middle of the night sweating after waking up from a dream that the earth crashed into the side of my house into my room through the window. i was touching it and freaking out about how i hope it didn't wake anybody up. then i went to school for like 30 minutes then came home for the day and released my bowels about 18 times while watching paternity tests on maury.

Posted by misogenie

This non-entertaining without Xbox 360 with plasma TV and time-wasting experience proves that regular exercise isn't important. The slow-moving animal the tortoise sits still most of it's life. Today, Esmeralda is thought to be the oldest living Giant Tortoise at 170 years old.
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Aldabra.giant.tortoise.arp.jpg/800px-Aldabra.giant.tortoise.arp.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by junior senior

ok

Posted by Colonel

woah, that's insane, I can barely sit still for an hour let alone a couple years.

Longest crap recorded: 17 minutes.

When I was 10, on New Years Day, I began a personal project called: The Poop Chart. I taped a piece of paper on the wall next to the toilet, adn everytime I pooped i'd tally it up for 1 year.

I think I finished with like 315-320 poops.

Gross I know

Posted by s0ul

Wait... you don't poop daily?

Posted by Stalolin

Yeah, to be healthy you should be doing it 1 - 2 daily.

320 isn't 365.

CHECK YOUR DIET

Posted by WillisGreeny

Once a day isn't what the National Institute for Diabetes, Kidney, and Digestive Diseases say. Depending on the person, 3 times a week is ok.

Posted by Foppy D

I love pooping because I love to read my EGM or FIGHT! magazines. I'm usually in there for like 10+ minutes.

Someone once fed me a ex-lax brownie. I ate it and a few hours later I was in a world of hurt. This was around the time 409 had a commercial where someone put a hotdog in a microwave for a specific time until it exploded. I remember right when the hotdog blew was the exact time I felt the sensation of liquid excrement weigh down my colon.

This was like 13 years ago.

Posted by WillisGreeny

lol @ 10 yr old lax attack