Oldies?

Posted by Saruman

Whats up everybody? anything new and excited going on? Or still same old vgchat with new members?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There are perhaps two regular members on VGC who joined after 2005.

Posted by Saruman

Really? a lot of people changed their names then eh?

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: There are perhaps two regular members on VGC who joined after 2005.

Omni
Arcadios
WillisGreeney

3! ;)

Posted by Linko_16

Holy ****, it's Saruman. 'Sup, dude?

You've been on my AIM list all this time, but I haven't said hi because I usually don't start conversations. PERHAPS YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME SOON.

Posted by Ant

probably not

Posted by Stalolin

SARUMAN HAS COME BACK TO US

and man, name changes always throw me off, weren't you residentevilfan before or am I thinking of someone else?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Pretty sure he was. I remember the zombie avatar.

Posted by Dexter

I'm still here and with the same name. Did you get married?

Posted by Saruman

LINKO!! You are still on mine to man. I will IM u soon.

Yes guys I used to be T-virus. If I'm not mistaking, a couple other weird names also.

Posted by Dexter

I knew you were something else before the LotR thing, but I don't remember it being that at all.

Posted by Saruman

I have no idea what my name was before T-virus. I have not married yet. I'm still with the same girl from that pic that I put up back in 04.

Posted by Corrupt

I don't know if you'd exactly consider me an "oldie," but I certainly do remember you! You were one of the only people who didn't agree with me becoming a mod back in '04. :D TURNS OUT YOUR JUDGMENT WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Welcome back, though.

Posted by Iris

I always remembered you as the one that was nicer than Sauron.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty sure you left VGC just as I was joining...

Posted by s0ul

Weren't you quicksilver or something before T-Virus? That'd be funny if I remembered and you didn't lulz

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, quicksilver. That sounds right. I know someone was that.

Posted by Saruman

Maybe it was quicksilver I have no idea.

So is Jesse still crazy? Does he still do the April Fools Fup the board thing?

Posted by Roger Smith

He still does everything and then some.

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, did you hear about the time I went to go visit him in Oregon? Funny times. We ate pizza and I met his brother. He's still crazy, but an enjoyable fellow.

Posted by Linkman

Oh, it's T-Virus. Hey. I assume you remember me as The Storm. People who weren't even here in early 2003 remember me as The Storm.

Like with Iris, I used to remember you as the one who was nicer than Sauron, and that's on VGC, not LttR.

Posted by Saruman

Yea!! The Storm!! Remember when you became Supermod for a day? Everybody was like wtf.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, he's cooler now. A lot of people from those days are. Myself included.

I think.

Posted by Gollum

Nice name.

Posted by Trigger

Pfft, what about Game Wire? (omglol)