So what have you unlocked in SSBB?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Ive unlocked all characters and stages and almost all cds. So what have you unlocked?

Posted by Malevolence

Just characters. Don't care much for the rest besides CD's atm.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Characters:
Captain Falcon
Falco
Lucario
Luigi
Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
ROB
Snake

Stages:
Flat Zone 2
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Bros

Don't know about the rest. Haven't cared to check.

Posted by Arcadios

Characters: All excluding Wolf
Stages: Haven't check out...I'm missing a lot though.
CD: Don't really care for.

Posted by Ant

All the characters and stages.

I'll work on trophies and **** at a fairly casual pace.

Posted by Arcadios

All characters and almost all the stages.
I'm gonna clear all the event matches next.

Posted by maian

Characters, and working on stages. After that, I'm just going to take it as it goes. I'm in no rush to get EVERY trophy and CD at the moment. I haven't even touched Wifi yet.

All characters, that's it. Think I have a couple more stages to go, and only a handful of CDs also. Shame those disappear so quickly, otherwise I'd likely have them all by now.

Posted by Iris

All characters unlocked. May work on the stages soon, but I want the CDs more than anything. They do dissapear quickly...

Also, My Music sucks. I've been getting all the songs I've set to low frequency!

k, got all stages. Had to do that stamina thing with DK to speed it up, because I can't stand playing him.

Posted by Mystic Hero

All characters and all stages. I don't really care about trophies and whatnot. There are actually a **** load of collectables in Brawl, far more trophies than in Melee and 700 stickers to get. Considering how much of a time sucker it'll take to get everything including all challenges which give addtional music and trophies, I don't bother with it. Right now I'm still trying to get used to the new mechanics and new intelligent AI (I'm actually enjoying the AI this time around.)

Quoted post: (I'm actually enjoying the AI this time around.)

Except for level nines. Definitely better, not necessarily harder, but still boring in a different way. I find they keep too much distance and just dodge everything. 7's, though easier, are a bit more fun to play when I have to though.

Posted by Malevolence

I think it would have been interesting to have 3 different AI modes. Offensive, Defensive, and Berserker.

Posted by Stalolin

Just need Wolf and three more stages.

and of course a billion CDs, stickers, and trophies but I reaaaaally don't care about those at the moment.

Yeah, I thought I had a bunch of trophies then saw the challenge for getting something like 700? Jesus ****.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Except for level nines. Definitely better, not necessarily harder, but still boring in a different way. I find they keep too much distance and just dodge everything. 7's, though easier, are a bit more fun to play when I have to though.

Well actually the dodging kind of gives you an insentive to practice evasion. I mean I always need work on evasion heh. I tend to run INTO attacks and not dodge lol. I've actually always had that problem even in Melee. The thing is Melee AI's were really stupid as they just came at you so there was no insentive for me to evade much of anything. However now, the level 9's are really tricky. I can practice evading even when im not playing with other people so I think it's great.

Anyway yeah, there are exactly 700 stickers and I think 500 trophies to unlock. Completing the challenges gets you more, but some of them can be tricky. I see no point in being a collector this time around, at least not yet.

eh, I was always more of a defensive player anyways. So with level nines is drags on too long.

And yeah, guess I mixed up the stickers and trophy thing. That makes more sense.