Wasnt the first one ****ty enough?

Posted by Bebop

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078912/

Christ almighty.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Please tell me this is a joke.

Posted by Panic!

I never saw the first one, and I probably won't see this one. Looking at Owen Wilson's nose makes me sick.

Posted by Axis

The film grossed over a half billion dollars, so it's no surprise they're doing another one.

Posted by Last Fog

It wasn't that bad. For a corny family film, I kind of enjoyed it.

Posted by Borealis

I never saw the first one, but I kind of see why they would make a sequel. Half a billion? Lawrd.

Posted by Xero

Didn't really like the first one. Doubt the 2nd one will be better. Not worth my money.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in the same movie? Wow! I wonder how that will be like...

Posted by Crazy K

I didn't mind the first film that much either, Being as it is a kids film. But what do you expect, it's basically a kids film.

Posted by Shade

I thought the first was okay. Second one'll probably be worse, but all the widdle kids will rush with their parents to see it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't know, I kinda liked the first one also. Yeah, it wasn't great, but it still made me laugh a couple times.

Posted by Shade

It was playing on a bus ride to Boston, and I remember thinking, "Hey, I can tolerate this as white noise." The few parts I actually paid attention to weren't bad either.

Posted by Roger Smith

Can't wait to see it guys.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't like Ben Stiller. He reminds me of Shia. I don't like Shia because he was in Even Stevens. Ben Stiller reminds me of Even Stevens.

Posted by maian

Note: The above post makes no coherent sense whatsoever. :cookie:

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't know, I kinda liked the first one also. Yeah, it wasn't great, but it still made me laugh a couple times.

Ha ha oh wow. No matter how low I rate your taste in everything you always prove to me it's far worse. What next? AVPR was enjoyable?

The only remotely good thing about this film is that Robin Williams and Steve Coogan are in it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting maian: Note: The above post makes no coherent sense whatsoever. :cookie:

You weren't there, so shush. :cookie:

Posted by muffla

Quoting Bebop: What next? AVPR was enjoyable?

whats wrong with AVP?

The first one wasnt too bad, but this film has no chance at all

Posted by Bebop

Quoting muffla: whats wrong with AVP?

It was awful.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Quoting muffla: whats wrong with AVP?

The only thing that is wrong with it, is that they had so much potential at there disposal when the begun working on it, and ended up making the worst movie to feature either Xenomorph or Predator, it was even worse then the 4th alien.

Posted by sparky2004

You have to be joking right?
The first one was pretty naff.
Now it's going to get worse... -_-

Posted by Foppy D

I didn't click on the link, I just saw everyone one else using jazz words like
"sequel" and "Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson" and I was really really hoping for a Zoolander II

Posted by Dexter

Not surprising news. I'll watch this, but I won't expect anything more than what I got from the first, which was only a few giggles and a decent after-conversation.

Zoolander 2 would be better news.

Posted by Foppy D

HELL YEAH IT WOULD