What's the best way to combat lust?

Posted by Stalolin

Say, if someone is using lust to control others?

btw this is now my personal blog because i am fond of loving and romancing

and by romancing i mean roman canceling

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

realise they're a pretty ****ty person and boobs aren't that great if the person they're attached to really sucks.

Posted by Stalolin

I've already realized that.

vamp i'm trying to take supreme internet vengence on another forum, i need to know how to beat her up

through the internet

buff-
wait this isn't DA

wait, she's using lust over the internet? You've already won.

vengeance takes WAY too much work anyways. easier to ignore the person. all they want is a reaction, whether good or bad.

better yet, link?

Posted by Stalolin

It's a huge series of events that's happened in the past and friends of mine have been lured in by her. she's some kind of succubus

I don't think a link would be helpful unless you plan on spamming messages like "STACEY IS A WHORE"

just wanna see it.

Mainly because I don't see how it works over the internet. Most you could do to her is track her address/phone number down and harass her irl. Otherwise it just sounds like wasted effort.

Posted by Stalolin

most of it has been her randomly flirting with everyone in this mirc chat (related to another site)

very little of it is done on the forum, but lemme go find something

flirting's flirting. Just ignore it. Seriously, what else can you do besides call her names and troll her?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude, fap. Then think about it. All my moments of mental clarity come just after I've jerked it.

Posted by Shade

I've found jerking it to be a pretty good way of combating lust.

Internet lust, at least. :(

Quoted post: Dude, fap. Then think about it. All my moments of mental clarity come just after I've jerked it.

What? No way. Opposite for me. When I'm super aroused I'll pretty much do anything. Then afterwards I'm like "... what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

so yeah, I guess I'm more like shade if he means right AFTER

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That's what I'm saying.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What? No way. Opposite for me. When I'm super aroused I'll pretty much do anything. Then afterwards I'm like "... what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

uuuuuhhhhh learn to read buddy drrrrrr

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: realise they're a pretty ****ty person and boobs aren't that great if the person they're attached to really sucks.

Bullfeathers. Boobs are to be judged based solely on their own merits.

However, the overall boob experiance which would take into account the quality (or lack thereof) of the girl would certainly be lowered.

But yeah, fap THEN think. should drown out the "must have sex must have sex must have sex" voice for a few minutes.

Quoted post: uuuuuhhhhh learn to read buddy drrrrrr

whoa, how'd I mess that up so badly? Musta been hecka late for me.

Posted by #061402

Best way to control your lust? Punch yourself in the stomach! Or, if you prefer the less violent way, let it out. ;) Nothing kills lust better than giving in to it.