10,000 B.C.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I got out of the movie about 5 hours ago, and at no point in time during the movie did I think, "Man, I sure am happy I'm watching this." The movie was AWFUL. With the right crowd, say nothing but friends that shout at the movies theater, this flick could have been entertaining. The CGI, although excellent, was completely wasted on this film. The narration was laughable, the characters were boring, and the movie overall was worse then Gigli.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I seriously expected a movie of nonstop prehistoric *** kicking, and was presented with a stiffly acted, lame scripted love story.

**** that ****.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I wouldn't be surprised if this movie was an Anthropologist's worst nightmare.

Posted by Borealis

Awwww, I thought it would be good!

Well, 10 bucks saved.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting WillisGreeny: I wouldn't be surprised if this movie was an Anthropologist's worst nightmare.

Maybe its just the fact that I was so horribly distracted by how it sucked, but to me the geography seems ****ing imaginary. Near the end, lol spoilers as if you care [spoiler]it seems as if they were in egypt, what with the building the pyramid, and rafting down a river through the desert, and the sphynx being built. But, that would mean that they started out in africa. Which means that somewhere in africa there is a mountain range that is tall enough to be snowed in. Which also exits at the edge of a rainforest. I'm no geology phd, but im pretty sure that doesnt happen anywhere in africa.[/spoiler]

**** was retarded.

Posted by O.T.L

i read that the dragon ball z trailer was gonna show in the previews , is that right ?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't even bother seeing it. Someone invited me yesterday and I was all "I think I'd rather watch grindhouse on tv." Turned out BC was terrible so I was happy. Plus, it kinda looked like Apocalypto meets every terrible, epic movie. Not that Apocalypto was all it was cracked up to be.

Posted by Panic!

Nowhere near as good as I or anyone else expected it to be.

Posted by Dexter

Is it worse than ***zilla?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's ****ing terrible. I couldn't sit through it.

Posted by Crazy K

Watched like 5 minutes of it, couldn't take anymore than that.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Did anyone here actually finish it?

Posted by Panic!

I finished it but I mostly dicked around in the movie theater with my friends. We had the manager called on us to tell us to be quiet. Apparently someone was watching it closely enough to want to hear it. Dunno why.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've only seen some of the middle and the last 30 minutes. Ya know, it's funny how some movie makers think they're being orinial with the whole killing off a character and then bringing them back to life. Perfect ****ty ending for a ****ty movie.

Posted by Dexter

I'm gonna watch it just to level up.