Lost in Motion

Posted by juliebriggs

im not sure this is really a "comeback show" or not, but i figured id stop in and say hello since i was cleaning my bookmarks and came across this site again. anyway, am i still a legend around here? hopefully lol. well, since there ive matured greatly and mellowed out quite a bit. things have happened, life has improved, times have changed. its all good though. these days i turn my attention towards my hobbies and interests instead of arguing with people online. it just seems pointless and immature to me

so anyway, i wanted to say whats up to you guys and see how things have changed. for those of you who dont know me, my names Juliet. hobby gamer and internet meme legend of 2006-2007.

-Juliet

Posted by Stalolin

I just came back from Hawaii. I got you a souvenir.

Posted by juliebriggs

lol. i dont think thats gonna fit in my fish tank. thanks anyway

Posted by Zeta

Heeeeeeeey, I remember you.

'sup? :cookie:

Posted by Crazy K

Hey, welcome back, stay and post a lot.

Posted by juliebriggs

nothing particularly impressive. right now, im browsing the net, msn'n, and listening to a little music before bed. lately ive been spending alot of time with my dogs, jogging everyday, playing my 360 every couple days, ranting on my myspace blog, and watching plenty of movies. ive been good though... just chilling and trying to stop and smell the flowers more, as well as trying to stop my dog from eating them

Posted by Shade

That's pretty much how I live my life too. Rock on. only without the myspace blog

Posted by juliebriggs

ive realized that the simple things in life please me the most. weither(sp) its sitting on the deck with a glass of barqs, or enjoying a good movie with a cup of cocoa on a chilly evening.

dunno what caused such an attitude change in me. i think its my lifestyle change, as ive been jogging everyday for the past year, i stopped eating fast food almost entirely (3 strip meal at kfc is a great mood booster), and turned my free time towards hobbies and keeping my mind busy. i took an interest in radio controlled helicopters last summer and have been pretty active on some of those forums. i stopped listening to rock music almost entirely, and started listening to alot of eletronic music and the various forms of pop. not much into the mainstream stuff, but more of the european artists. happy hardcore and trance music helps me chill and remain happy... and i keep plenty of it around these days. one major change in my life has been my interest in dogs. i received a miniature pinscher puppy from a friend and adored the little guy and eventually adopted a doberman pinscher from a local shelter. this inspired me to offer my time to the shelter and do volunteer work to try and help them rehome dogs as well as general grooming and playing with the dogs in the shelter. couple months ago i adopted my 2nd doberman and she took to my first dobbie quite well, so im pleased with that.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome back. Haven't spoken to you in a while.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I think I should start jogging too. Lately I've been feeling like ant...I mean fat.

Posted by juliebriggs

it did me alot of good, espically jogging with my male doberman. he can easily handle the 6 mile lap i take, so hes a great partner for me. dropped 30lbs in 6 months after a change in my eating habits. i barely even eat junk food, sans a candy bar occasionally. right now my weight is usually between 95 and 100lbs at the most. but hey, im a shorty lol. we dont weight much

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/JuliebriggsWiki.jpg[/IMG]

remember this? He's dead now. Happy?

Posted by juliebriggs

haha.. the good old days. im saving that

Posted by Arcadios

THIS IS IT

Posted by juliebriggs

this is Pez, my male doberman pinscher.

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Dogs/13323112.jpg[/IMG]

fantastic dog. loves to lounge around the house and go with me when i jog. very friendly despite his breeds guard dog past. loves strangers and children, and enjoys living with me and my other dogs :D

Posted by Iris

That's a cute dog. Welcome back.

Posted by Lord of Spam

running does actually make you feel better overall.

i need to do more of it. got fat over leave and havent gotten the weight back off yet.:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I never met you, but I hear about you all the time. My curiosity has been piqued!

Quoted post: haha.. the good old days. im saving that

You think it's funny someone committed suicide? Wow.

Posted by Synth2012

Hola! I don't know you, but cute dog! :)

Posted by juliebriggs

after i started jogging, i felt more motivated and started getting up earlier. right now im up by 7am and get all my stuff done by noon, then i have the entire afternoon to do whatever. ive dropped nearly 20lbs and kept it off with my new eating habits. not taking pills or am i starving myself with diets, im just eating right now and exercising more and the weight stays off naturally

heres more doggie shots. first one i took at the park with my male dobbie, and the second is me and my 3yr old miniature pinscher named Pepper

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Dogs/94b2eb76.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Me/077d10c0.jpg[/IMG]

the little one as a size complex, being 10lbs and surrounded by larger dogs. he used to be aggressive towards males, but hes mellowed off recently.

Posted by Shade

So cute ;_;

Posted by juliebriggs

yeah, theyre cute dogs :)

Posted by Iris

They're adorable.

Also, you look pretty healthy right now, so you're doing well with your diet and excercise regimend.

Posted by Zeta

D'awwwww.

Posted by CrystalPain

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cuttttttttttttttttyyyyyy

Posted by juliebriggs

i dont wanna post too many pics of myself, but ill throw this one up to show off the weight loss. im still short, but atleast im athletic looking now

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Me/5b6e4b38.jpg[/IMG]

and one of Pez standing in my driveway, looking vacant

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Dogs/5e4c63b0.jpg[/IMG]

and one of his amazing profile. nearly a perfect specimen. id show him if he wasnt much larger then the "breed standard"

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Dogs/89676b87.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Synth2012

[QUOTE=juliebriggs;826279]i dont wanna post too many pics of myself, but ill throw this one up to show off the weight loss. im still short, but atleast im athletic looking now

Hey now, from one short chick to another, short girls are HOT.

Do you hear me, world?!

Posted by Ant

wow, just when you think they can't get any fatter, BAM...well...at least you live up to your name.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Synth2012: Hey now, from one short chick to another, short girls are HOT.

Do you hear me, world?!

I agree. As one guy to the rest of the world.

ANYWAYS. Congrats on all the weight loss and being healthy and stuff. :)

Posted by juliebriggs

yeah im HUUUGE lol.

Posted by Ant

that's what I like to hear.

Posted by juliebriggs

im always eager to please

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Synth2012: Hey now, from one short chick to another, short girls are HOT.

Do you hear me, world?!

:D yep yep

Posted by xD Man

you are hot

i want to **** you

Posted by juliebriggs

thats... fascinating.. really, it is

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting xD Man: you are hot

i want to **** you

Oh man :o

he's saying what everyone isn't thinking!

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Motivation/motivator104106-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

Welcome back, Juliebriggs! I heard about you :) It's nice to see you came back.
I never got to know you because I believe I was on one of my short little hiatus when you were posting, but now I'm here and I hope you stick around this time.

Posted by juliebriggs

i might, i might not. im pretty busy these days and only read a couple forums a day, so my posting time is limited. during the day im only infront of the pc a little bit, then at night im on XBL till early morning.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Remember to put your name on the XBL Leaderboard!

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)julie briggs is fat
2)short chicks rock
3)****, nice ink

Posted by juliebriggs

im a house, and i just LOVE fast food and candy. yum yum yum yum

but hey, 2 out of 3 aint bad

Posted by Iris

I'd do Julie if I were gay and much closer to her height!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Me too!

wait...

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: I'd do Julie if I were gay and much closer to her height!

and a manatee.

Posted by juliebriggs

lol you guys are hilarious. keep it coming :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

if i get stationed in groton, im going to find where you live and place plastic manatees all over your front yard.

teehee

Posted by juliebriggs

technically i dont have a front yard, so youll have to scatter them on my driveway lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

This will suffice.

Perhaps a stuffed one for the dogs to mangle as well?

Posted by juliebriggs

theyd love that :D

Posted by Dexter

More Norwegian is always welcomed.

Posted by juliebriggs

**** right. norwegian girls rock