Hello

Posted by ttesoft

Hello, my name is Josh and I like bikes. I hope I can contribute to the community here.

======

Cheers!

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, you'll have no problem fitting in cuz man, we all just ****ing love bikes.

Posted by Synth2012

I never had a bike. Not even a tricycle. :(

Posted by Dexter

Love bikes. Rarely ride them anymore.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Roger Smith: Yeah, you'll have no problem fitting in cuz man, we all just ****ing love bikes.

It's crap like this that makes no one want to stay here.

Posted by Roger Smith

Just fulfilling my duty. You don't like it?

Express it in a long and equally emotional post.

Besides, pretty sure he wouldn't have posted here again anyway.

Posted by GameMiestro

What's wrong with randomly coming around, posting once and then leaving again with no explanation? :P

Posted by Dexter

I was racing my sister on our bikes once and I ran into a tree. Well, I kinda rode up the tree a bit, like Jackie Chan running up a wall. Only I didn't land very smoothly.

I hate when I'm riding in a neighborhood and all the sudden a overly protective dog jumps up on the fence barking frantically and freaks me out. Can't I simply ride my bike without such irritations?

Posted by TK_hawk

Quoting The Judge: It's crap like this that makes no one want to stay here.

What, that's bad? How many people have you met, honestly? This guy's a puppy.

For the record, cycling is a very enjoyable pastime and if you know what's good for you, you definitely will ****ing love bikes. It's the only way you'll be spared in the cycle uprising.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's people who can't handle the crap that makes me not want them to stay here. It's all just a test.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roger Smith:
Besides, pretty sure he wouldn't have posted here again anyway.

Yeah, pretty sure he isn't going to post again.

Posted by The Judge

Your obliviousness to your status as a troll, or just plain resigned acceptance of it, is extremely annoying. In case you ever drop the arrogant attitude and become curious why everyone here finds you insufferable.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Dexter: I hate when I'm riding in a neighborhood and all the sudden a overly protective dog jumps up on the fence barking frantically and freaks me out. Can't I simply ride my bike without such irritations?

Know the upside about that, though? If the dog gets outside the fence and starts chasing you, it's such good fun. I was chased through the neighborhood by a Doberman for good two miles one time. So exhilarating. :)

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The Judge: Your obliviousness to your status as a troll, or just plain resigned acceptance of it, is extremely annoying. In case you ever drop the arrogant attitude and become curious why everyone here finds you insufferable.

Yeah...pretty sure he's long gone.

Posted by Shade

I really liked how your post had nothing to do with what you quoted. Good show, old chap.

Posted by Roger Smith

Read the posts fag. It'll become obvious to you.

Posted by Shade

Oh, I knew what you were referring to. It's just Judge isn't even talking about your stupidity scaring away newbs anymore, he's just attacking you in general.

In short, kill yourself.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shade: Oh, I knew what you were referring to. It's just Judge isn't even talking about your stupidity scaring away newbs anymore, he's just attacking you in general.

In short, kill yourself.

*** your an idiot.

Posted by Shade

How? Pretty sure I nailed it.

Also lol says the guy who can't use "you're" properly.

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh oh, I guess purposely misspelling a contraction makes you an idiot lol! :cookie:

If you noticed, I misspell certain words on purpose because of nitpicking people.

Also, it's arguments like these make makes no one want to stay here.

Posted by Shade

Ones that you start. You're still the force driving people out, man.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shade: Ones that you start. You're still the force driving people out, man.

Quoting Shade: I really liked how your post had nothing to do with what you quoted. Good show, old chap.

I really like how initiated said arguments and then try to blame someone else. Is that how you live your life Shade? By blaming your own failures on other people?

Someone lock thread plz.