I HAS A CAR NOW

Posted by Lord of Spam

PICTARS~!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car001.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car002.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car003.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Borealis

big pimpin

Posted by Lord of Spam

it will be once i get dat king kong in tha trunk

Posted by Dexter

Did you go through your chain of command for advice?

I like it. I'd ride with you.

Posted by NES Queen

that's a soccer mom car :/

Posted by Dexter

His reflection on the car reminds me of Altinure.

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Why the hell would you need a wagon? Just get a slick two-seater. You're army-rich!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

look at that piece of ****

Posted by Xero

I love Volvos. Good car.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Them wheels is only gonna attract milfs.. poor middle aged soccar milfs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Tyler Durden: Them wheels is only gonna attract milfs.. poor middle aged soccar milfs.

****ing score

Posted by Bebop

Soccer mom

Quoted post: Them wheels is only gonna attract milfs..

You say that like it's a bad thing. Considering the fact he's stuck in a sub with a bunch of fags in the army...

Posted by Arcadios

RIDEMAN RIDES AGAIN

Posted by CrystalPain

Sweet!
How much did you pay for it?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting CrystalPain: Sweet!
How much did you pay for it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

It has an onboard computer that calculates average miles per hour, average miles per gallon, current instantaneous MPG, and miles until the gastank is empty. Its like volvo built it for roadtrips.

Posted by ExoXile

Environment.*

Posted by Lord of Spam

*stoned road trip

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: It has an onboard computer that calculates average miles per hour, average miles per gallon, current instantaneous MPG, and miles until the gastank is empty, and it alerts me via red flashing lights if there's a cemetery sign within a mile of my location. Its like volvo built it for smoooookiiiiiiiiiing weeeeeeeeeed.

fix'd

watchin doodads*

Posted by Lord of Spam

there is actually a little false bottom in the glove box that would just abour perfectly fit an ounce >.>

The thought has occured to me on numerous occasions.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Lord of Spam;825926]It has an onboard computer that calculates average miles per hour, average miles per gallon, current instantaneous MPG, and miles until the gastank is empty. Its like volvo built it for roadtrips....Most people have to go through labor to even want this vehicle for a split-second.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There is nothing as fun while baked on a road trp than rtying to come up wit stats for said trip, i.e. most taco eaten in a sinlge state, etc.

sa,e concept.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So, tuesday I think to myself, "****, I'm thinking arbys". So I head out to the car and hope in, and start drivan to the place. Well, someone decides that rather than making a u turn and going back to the turn they missed, they would rather just cut in front of me and slam on their brakes.

As a result, the front right corner of my car sliced through their subaru like the axe of a viking slicing a geisha in half. Unfortunalty, apparently this geisha eats lead, cuz the axe got knicked. Lost a headlight and the metal work on the front right side would need to be replaced as well as the hood. One of those, "bent 2 degrees, but that makes it suck" type things; minor, but needs to be fixed.

So today I take it out to have the insurance appraiser check it over. the verdict? LOL TOTALED. Huh. Odd, seems to me i DROVE IT THERE TO BE APPRAISED. Ran fine then. But, oh hey, it'll cost you more to fix it than to repair my scandanavian baby? Fine, just toss it in a scrap bin!

**** you, geico, **** you.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Dude, that fugging blows so **** hard :(

Goodluck on getting it fixed.

Don't let the insurance company gang bang you, throw down some ninjitsu or smth.

IDK, but best of luck!