The Flashbulb is coming to MONTREAL

Posted by bloodyprincess6918

I can't beleive that the flashbulb is coming to montreal. I'm so happy he's soooooooo amazing.:p

Posted by Xero

Yeah I talked to Corrupt and Vamp about it already.

I'm definitely showing up on the 20th. Nothing will stop me. Not even work. I'll tell them to move my shift.

And I found out that other DJs will be performing along with him that night. I hope they'll be as good.

The price for a ticket is 15$ which is pretty low. Bonus for me :D

Posted by Corrupt

Wow, so you've been getting your friend(s) into Flashbulb as well? I honestly didn't suspect your buddy Amanda to be the type to enjoy his music, but that's still great nonetheless! Enjoy yourselves at the concert that I WON'T BE ATTENDING because I live on the opposite ****ing side of the country. :o

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: Wow, so you've been getting your friend(s) into Flashbulb as well? I honestly didn't suspect your buddy Amanda to be the type to enjoy his music, but that's still great nonetheless! Enjoy yourselves at the concert that I WON'T BE ATTENDING because I live on the opposite ****ing side of the country. :o

Yeah it's such a shame that you live far away.

And yes, I introduced the Flashbulb to Amanda. She said she enjoyed his music so I invited her to the concert. She enjoys a lot of genres of music, but I think pop is the most dominant one right now. Nick, my boyfriend, is coming too, but simply to be with us. He's not a big fan of electronic music. He's more into heavy stuff.

She even likes Deathspell Omega. How awesome is that? :cool: