im on ur roads, drivan

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've put a deposit on a 1997 volvo 850 gls wagon. Thursday I go pick it up, next paycheck i put subs/amp/speakers in it.

>:3

ps turbo for maximum BRUUUUUUUM PSHEW

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A car isn't going to be of much use to you in the navy, dude.

Posted by Lord of Spam

quote wrong, sir!

I wont be on a ship for the next year and a half, and during the last 8 months or so of that, I'll NEED a car to travel between home and the training reactor that I'll be working on. Its not just useful; its required.

Not to mention that it also allows me to make road trips during breaks, and to go do whatever whenever without having to ask someone else for a ride.

Posted by Ant

wow, you sure are a big boy now.

Posted by Lord of Spam

just wait till i get that ghetto thump goin.

then ill be cool ;_;

Posted by mis0

That's one hell of a car you've got there buddy. Turbo maximum boost and fail wheel drive: hellz yeah! It should be fun for some adventuran though. Wagon w/ wastegate chirp? yes plx.

Posted by Corrupt

Sounds like you've got yourself a plan. Congratulations, my good man!

Posted by Borealis

So...what songs are you gonna be playin' that'll make the most of those sub-woofers? Petey Pablo?

Score

Posted by Lord of Spam

lots of voodoo and serano, crystal method, dj tiesto, various rap/nerdrap artists, and loads of lovely lovely metal.

oh **** me sideways, almost forgot sublime and various other ska groups.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

enjoy your ****ty car before you can get shipped off to butthurt armyfag central.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh, i will

just picked it up from the dealership. when drivan like a granny, it acts all nice and proper. stomp it and it gets playful.

What suprises me the most is that its rather agile. i was able to dodge inbetween cars while moving ahead in traffic with frightening ease.

Posted by Lord of Spam

PICTARS~!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car001.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car002.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/car003.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

Pretty clean. I'm assuming you got a steal on it, because I didn't think Volvo was your make of car...

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Lord of Spam: lots of voodoo and serano, crystal method, dj tiesto

Good man. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Lord of Spam;825370] i was able to dodge inbetween cars while moving ahead in traffic with frightening ease.
Where? On the autobahn?

Looks like it'll be perfect for picking up your lil fiveheads from kindergarden though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting mis0: Pretty clean. I'm assuming you got a steal on it, because I didn't think Volvo was your make of car...

theres a retired chief who picks cars up at wholesale auctions, fixes the little things that are wrong with them, then sells them to navy dudes for like nothing.

This bluebook'd for like 7500. I got it for 5500.

winrar.

Posted by mis0

That's a fukken great car for $5500.

Posted by Ant

disagree

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=The X;825495]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: disagree

IDK... the 850 with all of the options would have retailed for about $31,000. Assuming it's low mileage, he got a pretty good deal on it.