Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's like saying why is s[COLOR="White"]h[/COLOR]it worse than vomit.

Oh right I thought you actually had a valid reason. Should have just said you don't like MMO in any sense before. Personally an AC MMO sound very interesting to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Oh right I thought you actually had a valid reason.

Riiiight. Forgot I needed a "valid" reason for not liking something. Besides, you know, not liking it.

****ing lol

Posted by Bebop

I meant a valid reason as to why a console MMO would be worse than a PC one. Didn't know you didn't like MMOs fullstop. Quit yer *****in'.

EDIT:

Also, mega lulz

[quote=Vamp]Forgot I needed a "valid" reason for not liking something. Besides, you know, not liking it.

[Quote=Vamp]Oh, I thought you had a valid reason to dislike him. oops.
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=29298

Ha you're such a dick :D:D:D:D

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;821432]What? MMOs suck.

Subscription doesn't have to mean MMO. *hands Vamp a tissue*

[quote=Vamp]Forgot I needed a "valid" reason for not liking something. Besides, you know, not liking it.

[quote=Vamp]Oh, I thought you had a valid reason to dislike him. oops.

[quote=Bebop;821696]
[URL]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=29298[/URL]

Ha you're such a dick :D:D:D:D

Holy s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, Vamp got owned by Bebop.

Quoted post: Ha you're such a dick

What? His reason wasn't valid. If he didn't like him because he didn't like him, whatever. But he didn't like him because he was on Even Stevens like that has any bearing on anything. That's my logic anyways.

Quoted post: Subscription doesn't have to mean MMO. *hands Vamp a tissue*

Quoted post: At the very least it's a way to allow other companies to do MMOs

No kidding. I was responding to the above.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What? His reason wasn't valid. If he didn't like him because he didn't like him, whatever. But he didn't like him because he was on Even Stevens like that has any bearing on anything. That's my logic anyways.

...aw ****, now I have to say something because I've been brought up and because that's just how I am.

First off, using this new insight from Vamp, I didn't like the show Even Stevens because I didn't like the show Even Stevens. Apparently this is more valid than a backstory.

Shia was a main character in Even Stevens. A Fact

Therefore, I don't like Shia. Putting both parts together, Shia was in Even Stevens and I didn't like Even Stevens because I didn't like Even Stevens.

So, according to the current precedent laid out by Vamp, a valid reason to dislike something is to say "because I don't like it". According to the close association between Shia and Even Stevens, my dislike for the show relays onto Shia. I hope I've reached someone's standards of validness.

Oh, and Wii shouldn't charge... That stuff sux.

Coulda just said "he sucks because he sucks" instead of writing out that whole post.

Posted by Malevolence

Yeah, that reasoning is pretty *** awful.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Coulda just said "he sucks because he sucks" instead of writing out that whole post.

And save you from having to read it? I think not. My fingers needed the exercise.

Quoting Malevolence: Yeah, that reasoning is pretty *** awful.

You're *** awful. Shut up. I don't like you because I don't like you.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting WillisGreeny: You're *** awful. Shut up. I don't like you because I don't like you.

:(

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Malevolence:

hmph.

What more needs to be said than you don't like something because you don't like it? Nothing.

Posted by Speedfreak

I don't think you're allowed to keep saying that after Bebop called you on your hypocrisy.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Speedfreak: I don't think you're allowed to keep saying that after Bebop called you on your hypocrisy.

I think he can.

[quote=Ralph Waldo Emerson]Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Quoted post: I don't think you're allowed to keep saying that after Bebop called you on your hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy. I just thought his reason was a little lame. I don't see how his previous roles for disney really affects his future roles outside of disney. And my personal opinion is that not liking something because you just don't like it is a pretty good reason. Who doesn't come across things that rub them the wrong way and they just can't explain what it is? Everybody. I don't like MMOs because I don't like them. NOT THAT DIFFICULT

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No hypocrisy. I just thought his reason was a little lame. I don't see how his previous roles for disney really affects his future roles outside of disney. And my personal opinion is that not liking something because you just don't like it is a pretty good reason. Who doesn't come across things that rub them the wrong way and they just can't explain what it is? Everybody. I don't like MMOs because I don't like them. NOT THAT DIFFICULT

They may be looking for a more detailed reason, I guess. Such as "The gameplay is bland and boring. The grinding is unnecessary and boring. blah blah".

Which, the above statements are usually true.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I just assume Vamp has his reasons, and leave it alone.

Why go into detail when I basically just hate everything about MMOs? They suck.

Posted by Speedfreak

There's definite hypocrisy when you say you don't need a reason to not like something but say other people do. Basic reading comprehension FTW.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Dig deep enough then everyone becomes a hypocrit. I don't believe Vamp is a hypocrit, so much as people didn't understand what he was getting across. Say one thing but then do another is a hypocrit, not changing how to describe a point. I understood his point, which means it's understandable, which means it's other people's problem for not getting it. How long is this going to drag out?

Quoted post: There's definite hypocrisy when you say you don't need a reason to not like something but say other people do. Basic reading comprehension FTW.

I have a reason, I don't like them because I don't like them. If you were able to read you'd understand that in my opinion not liking something just because is more valid than not liking that kid from Even Stevens being he was on Even Stevens. It has nothing to do with needing a reason, just what my opinion of a valid reason is. Which in this case I'd think hating MMOs because they suck because I hate them because I hate everything about them is pretty ****ing valid!

Do you seriously go out of your way to not get ****? I can keep going on if you still don't understand.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What more needs to be said than you don't like something because you don't like it? Nothing.

You're allowed to say you just don't like something.

But if you want your opinion to actually be taken seriously having a ****ing reason is a good start.

Quoted post: Well, I'm now convinced that a certain two people can not step foot in the same thread without derailing it with a pointless argument. But hey it's amusing.

JUST AS PLANNED

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=WillisGreeny;822995]Dig deep enough then everyone becomes a hypocrit. I don't believe Vamp is a hypocrit, so much as people didn't understand what he was getting across. Say one thing but then do another is a hypocrit, not changing how to describe a point. I understood his point, which means it's understandable, which means it's other people's problem for not getting it. How long is this going to drag out?

As long as it has to. The more I keep him arguing the more points I score.

Posted by Ant

I like that attitude in my super mods! :D

Posted by Speedfreak

First complaint I've heard, honestly.

Posted by Synth2012

Can't we all just be friends?

:love:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Oh Synth, you're so obviously new. :D

Posted by Synth2012

What, has this been going on forever? lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

:nods:

Posted by Speedfreak

Just like 4 months, really. I don't know if we both like arguing, but we seem to have the same idea on how to advance our arguing to new heights.

Posted by Synth2012

Oh, alrighty then.

*Steps aside*

Posted by Malevolence

Now we just need to see who is going to meet who in real life and attempt murder.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Synth2012: Can't we all just be friends?

Friends? What is this.... 'friends'?

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Synth2012: Can't we all just be friends?

This is the internet, where you can act like a prick for no reason and not have to back it up. Why be friends?

Posted by Synth2012

Because then you can have internet friends!

lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Synth2012: Because then you can have internet friends!

lol

:puke:

Posted by Synth2012

Hey now, that smiley is a little harsh.

Posted by Last Fog

Internet rivals are more fun to have than internet friends. And more reliable too. You can't count on an internet friend like a real friend, but you can always count on an internet rival to chime in and counter whatever point you're trying to make.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've had more than a few internet friends wiped completely from existence. So easy to disappear online.

Posted by Ant

It really is. =/

Pit... where's my pit? Scooter too, why did he leave me? Why, scooter, whhhhhhhhy.

Though I can always count on Speedy being a ****ing idiot about everything and then turning around and saying "YOU ****ING IDIOT WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" when it's always him that's like "drr, what? uh, guess I'll just repeat my last post to make it sound like I know what's going on."

Posted by Speedfreak

And I can always count on you to regurgitate the same bullshit logic over and over despite what anyone might say to the contrary until anyone discussing anything with you gives up because it's like talking to a wall. Apart from the odd occasion where you're wrong and you actually realise it, then you'll throw a little bitch-fit and resort to 10-year-old tactics and annoy the fuck out of them so they never bring it up again.

So we're both jackasses. But at least I'm trying. Just have to remember that you aren't.

bull**** logic? My logic in this thread makes perfect sense. You're just too much of a faggot to admit it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;824174]And I can always count on you to regurgitate the same bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it logic over and over despite what anyone might say to the contrary until anyone discussing anything with you gives up because it's like talking to a wall. Apart from the odd occasion where you're wrong and you actually realise it, then you'll throw a little b[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]tch-fit and resort to 10-year-old tactics and annoy the f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck out of them so they never bring it up again.This is pretty much what you do, too. Moreso. The reason you feel you're hitting a brick wall with Vamp most of the time is that he generally doesn't need to compromise in arguments - it's usually you who spouts the illogical nonsense. Nintendo has the best online. Achievements are detrimental. Concept art is a good reward. Nintendo were justified in delaying Brawl in Europe. Brawl is a next-generation experience. AND SO ON. You're hitting a brick wall because your opinions are totally illogical.

It's seems strange that you'd call him out for throwing childlike fits when you're usually the one who resorts to the 'U R MORON' and 'PFFFF READ SUM SUN TZU RETARD' tactics. Not forgetting the time you split a thread with and titled it 'vamp talks **** idk'. Really, you just need to chill out. [spoiler]2/1 odds next post includes insult[/spoiler]

Quoted post: Concept art is a good reward.

Man, that was my favourite speedy memory I think. siiiiigh, quite good times that was.

Posted by Freedreich

Vamp you're out of your element here. Speedy's right, you have no argument. Just disliking MMOs isn't good enough when you know the rest of us enjoy them! Just give us something to grasp a hold of. Is it because they are too pixelated?

Everything including being overly pixelated.

Posted by Freedreich

That's not good enough.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;824188]This is pretty much what you do, too. Moreso. The reason you feel you're hitting a brick wall with Vamp most of the time is that he generally doesn't need to compromise in arguments - it's usually you who spouts the illogical nonsense. Nintendo has the best online. Achievements are detrimental. Concept art is a good reward. Nintendo were justified in delaying Brawl in Europe. Brawl is a next-generation experience. AND SO ON. You're hitting a brick wall because your opinions are totally illogical.

It's seems strange that you'd call him out for throwing childlike fits when you're usually the one who resorts to the 'U R MORON' and 'PFFFF READ SUM SUN TZU RETARD' tactics. Not forgetting the time you split a thread with and titled it 'vamp talks **** idk'. Really, you just need to chill out. [spoiler]2/1 odds next post includes insult[/spoiler]

Right, because Vamp doesn't substitute "you're a faggot" for full stops in his posts. And his contradictory logic isn't present in this very thread. What are you trying to prove here, that it's all me and Vamp is flawless? I know he's your best buddy, but open your fucking eyes, man.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Speedfreak: What are you trying to prove here, that it's all me and Vamp is flawless? .

...what?

I think X knows I'm far from flawless, but you're *****ing about how the majority of it is me. But the fact of the matter is you suck and are a faggot. Suck my dick.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Vamp Flaw: Doesn't really care what other people think.

Speedy Flaw: Tries too hard to tell people what to think.

Posted by Ezili

Quoting Synth2012: Hey now, that smiley is a little harsh.

Wanna smoke some pot?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;824315]What are you trying to prove here, that it's all me and Vamp is flawless?His opinion is generally the more sensible one. All I'm saying.

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Ezili: Wanna smoke some pot?

Totally.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;824670]His opinion is generally the more sensible one. All I'm saying.

"I don't need a valid reason to not like something but everyone else does" is more sensible than, what, the undebatable definition of a word?

[quote=WillisGreeny;824654]Vamp Flaw: Doesn't really care what other people think.

Speedy Flaw: Tries too hard to tell people what to think.

Yeah because I don't defend other people that I don't even agree with when certain people can't handle a difference of opinion.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Speedfreak:

Yeah because I don't defend other people that I don't even agree with when certain people can't handle a difference of opinion.

Am I getting this right? Are you suggesting I'm defending Vamp, even though I don't agree with him, and that this is somehow stupid? I hate FPS, and I love Earthbound. Vamp loves FPS, and hates Earthbound, however, his different tastes doesn't justify a long drawn out debate inwhich I proclaim myself the voice of reason, and ***** when he doesn't care what I have to say. TII : This Is Internet.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=WillisGreeny;824742]Am I getting this right? Are you suggesting I'm defending Vamp, even though I don't agree with him, and that this is somehow stupid?

Nope, you have the wrong end of the stick.

Quoted post: "I don't need a valid reason to not like something but everyone else does" is more sensible than, what, the undebatable definition of a word?

So you still can't read, eh? No where did I say anyone needed a valid reason. drr. All I said was his reason didn't seem so valid. And insert my repeated side of the argument here because apparently you haven't been paying attention. This is why you should just stick to sucking copious amounts of cock. Or maybe it's because of that. Who really knows anymore. Point is, you're just being a faggot.

Either way, I think this is what the X was trying to get at. Maybe.

Posted by Iris

Jesus Christ Vamp, give it a rest. You said it was invalid for some one to dislike something for the sheer fact of it and say it's valid for you to do it. It's the most simple reading comprehension and denying it more is just delaying the realization that you're a needle-dicked monster fag hypocrite.

This thread lost the humor when people came in to defend Vamp despite this being one of the dumbest arguments ever to begin with.

Quoted post: You said it was invalid for some one to dislike something for the sheer fact of it

Yes, reading is a valuable asset. One of these day you might be able properly follow a sentence or two. One can only hope.

Seriously though, that's not what I said at all. How is it this complicated? Here's the two differences: A) Call of Duty 3 sucks because it sucks. B) I don't like Call of Duty 4 because Call of Duty 3 sucked.

Do you see the difference now, because that's actually it. I don't like MMOs because everything about them is ****. Whoever said they didn't like that Even Stevens kid said they didn't like him because he was in Even Stevens and that show sucked/they were forced to watch it/etc. See? Is it really that difficult for you to read? If he said the guy just sucked because he sucked and he didn't like him for that reason that's pretty understandable. But to say he sucks as an actor because he was on a Disney show you were forced to watch? Uh, I don't know about that!

uh, penis-dick cock-faggot etc etc. Man, hopefully that's the last time I have to copypasta the same thing over and over again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

This whoever-kid you so elegantly say every ****ing time was me, and you and everyone knows it was me, and it's just not funny anymore considering I was taking your side for most of this drawn out fiasco for you to pretend I'm a nobody.

By the way, your comparison is completely ridiculous. Indiana Jones is not the sequal to Even Stevens, so this logical argumet you used with call of duty is full of holes. I didn't like Shia in Even Stevens, Holes, and iRobot. I don't like how he talks, what he looks like, just everything he's like in every role. So if CoD3 is alot like CoD4, then CoD4 would have sucked. Shia seems the same in every role to me, and I don't like him.

Does this make whoever the guy who's calling people faggots happy?

Quoted post: This whoever-kid you so elegantly say every ****ing time was me, and you and everyone knows it was me, and it's just not funny anymore considering I was taking your side for most of this drawn out fiasco for you to pretend I'm a nobody.

I honestly couldn't remember. I figured it was you or shade or someone, but I wasn't certain. Don't take it personally. Sorry.

Quoted post: Indiana Jones is not the sequal to Even Stevens, so this logical argumet you used with call of duty is full of holes

That's pretty much my point. Even Stevens should have no bearing on India Jones, much like the ****ty CoD3 should have no bearing on the amazing CoD4. Though it's still in the same line of series, much like the Even Steven kid's acting follows something similar, a line of series. Doesn't mean the acting ability of said kid in Even Stevens (CoD3) has anything to do with the acting ability of said kid in India Jones (CoD4)

Quoted post: Does this make whoever the guy who's calling people faggots happy?

Maybe. This is what I took away from the thread "I hate him because of early conditioning." I think that's a little ridiculous personally. I'd hope someone could see the difference between that and "I hate him because I hate him" which most people will take to mean you just hate everything about him. Plus your reasons for thinking he's a **** actor were equally lame in my opinion: "Between getting forced to watch the show because of others kids who I disliked, and Shia's character playing the tuba like ****, my brain printed his face as untalented and boring."

But that's me. Sounds reasonable to me personally, I don't really give a **** if it doesn't to anyone else. Though I'll continue to argue my side, for sure.

Posted by Ant

lock or delete or split this.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Early conditioning is just a theory for hating somthing without knowing why you hate it. It's part of what Learning theorists suggest developes an individuals likes and dislikes. So my reasoning goes more with induced experience than logical arguments. Emotions make fools of us all :(.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Ant: lock or delete or split this.

And to tie all this together, I dislike the wii charging stuff because I dislike wii charging stuff. There! Don't need to lock anymore...

Quoted post: Early conditioning is just a theory for hating somthing without knowing why you hate it. It's part of what Learning theorists suggest developes an individuals likes and dislikes. So my reasoning goes more with induced experience than logical arguments. Emotions make fools of us all

Doesn't make it a decent reason though.

Quoted post: lock or delete or split this.

Do you have something to add to the original discussion?

Posted by Ant

wouldn't matter anymore if I did. would be glossed over and unnoticed.

If you did I'd actually split this so it wouldn't be glossed over. But apparently you don't so I don't need to worry about it. No point in splitting something if the original topic is dead.

Posted by Ant

right. whatever

Posted by WillisGreeny

Jesus, ant! Stop derailing the thread.

fiiiiiiiiine. I'll split it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wouldn't changing the title be easier? Then move it?

Quoted post: Wouldn't changing the title be easier? Then move it?

... yes. TOO LATE NOW THOUGH

Posted by WillisGreeny

Story of my life...always a few seconds too late.

Woulda saved me a whole thirty seconds. 3 pages versus 1 and a half. Thank, buddy. Real nice.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I fail hard. I'll never become a manager at McDonalds at this rate. :insane:

Don't sell yourself so short.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I WAAAAAAAAAAAAS going to post a reply to all of this, but SOMEONE split the ****ing thread and it screwed me all up. *** ****ING ****IT VAMP. FIGHT SPEEDY SOME MORE SO I CAN ****ING HAVE A REPLY AGAIN.

Posted by WillisGreeny

kay. But in all honesty, I'd totally **** up a fast food joint if I was running it.

Posted by s0ul

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I WAAAAAAAAAAAAS going to post a reply to all of this, but SOMEONE split the ****ing thread and it screwed me all up. *** ****ING ****IT VAMP. FIGHT SPEEDY SOME MORE SO I CAN ****ING HAVE A REPLY AGAIN.

High five Vamp!

Posted by Shade

Quoting The X: I've had more than a few internet friends wiped completely from existence. So easy to disappear online.

RIP Dishwasher

Manager at McDonalds? I know a guy who got that job simply because he turned 18. You're a sure thing to get manager eventually.

Posted by netman

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Quoted post: I WAAAAAAAAAAAAS going to post a reply to all of this, but SOMEONE split the ****ing thread and it screwed me all up. *** ****ING ****IT VAMP. FIGHT SPEEDY SOME MORE SO I CAN ****ING HAVE A REPLY AGAIN.

Honestly, these arguments get really lame once they're split. The same energy just isn't there. It effectively kills it, which is why I was reluctant to split it in the first place. But ant was all like "whateveeeeeeeer" and I felt sorta bad for him.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

If that Macy's picture of him was not so ****ing cute, I think I'd have to kill him over this.

Posted by WillisGreeny

ant eventually guilt trips everyone into doing his bidding.

haha, oh wow. Didn't even realise that's what he did. Wow, he's pretty good at that ****.

Posted by Shade

I'm not sure if that constituted as a guilt trip.

He made me feel pretty guilty now that I think about it. Almost as if I was ruining a perfectly good discussion if I didn't split it, even though I knew the discussion was already dead.

masterful.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Shade: I'm not sure if that constituted as a guilt trip.

Who are you? The guilt trip expert? A 16 yr old girl we didn't know about?

Posted by Ant

man, I wasn't even trying. now if I was...man. unstopable killing machine.

also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

wait, was that the thread I split this off from?

Posted by WillisGreeny

You mean, this wasn't the Indiana Jones thread?

Posted by Iris

No, this was wi-fi!

Right?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ah! yeah, Iris got it. Wi-fi...

Posted by S

[youtube=iZmQmUpE0QA]iZmQmUpE0QA[/youtube]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;825096]Honestly, these arguments get really lame once they're split. The same energy just isn't there. It effectively kills it, which is why I was reluctant to split it in the first place. But ant was all like "whateveeeeeeeer" and I felt sorta bad for him.

Oh please, you love it.

Posted by Shade

Quoting WillisGreeny: Who are you? The guilt trip expert? A 16 yr old girl we didn't know about?

I go on enough of them be considered an expert, yes.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Well, even experts disagree on stuff.

Quoted post: Oh please, you love it.

Love what? split threads, arguments, ant, ant being mad, me feeling bad, dead threads, killed arguments? Way to be clear.

Posted by Speedfreak

WAY TO BE 100% CLEAR WITH YOUR OFF-THE-CUFF SARCASM, ASSHOLE.

No, I really don't know what you were referring to.

Posted by Shade

Doesn't matter what he was referring to, you love it all.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;825535]No, I really don't know what you were referring to.

I know. You don't seem to understand, the fact that you don't know what I was reffering to is completely irrelevent when I'm trying to imply that you're a stupid cunt.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If you're trying to imply Vamp is a stupid ****, then how is him not understanding irrelevent? Shouldn't anything he say that shows stupid ****ness be relevent? Must build a better case.

I'm important, and I'm not convinced.

Posted by Ant

I think the thread dies because when the thread is split people suddenly realize just how stupid the argument was in the first place to have to be split apart from the thread.

No, we always realise how ****ing stupid it is. The tone just changes and the focus is taken away from the argument and placed on the split itself.

Quoted post: I know. You don't seem to understand, the fact that you don't know what I was reffering to is completely irrelevent when I'm trying to imply that you're a stupid ****.

Haha, oh wow.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;825768]No, we always realise how ****ing stupid it is. The tone just changes and the focus is taken away from the argument and placed on the split itself.

But what's actually happening is now we're arguing in two threads. GG.

[quote=WillisGreeny;825686]If you're trying to imply Vamp is a stupid ****, then how is him not understanding irrelevent? Shouldn't anything he say that shows stupid ****ness be relevent? Must build a better case.

I'm important, and I'm not convinced.

Because the person I'm insulting doesn't need to fully understand the insult.

Quoted post: But what's actually happening is now we're arguing in two threads. GG.

No we're not. The Wifi thread is dead where this was originally split from. Ant wanted us to stop mucking it up and now we're not. Our other arguments in other threads don't really matter. And there's no argument in this thread either.

Quoted post: Because the person I'm insulting doesn't need to fully understand the insult.

Except it's not an insult

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It insults my intelligence that he would use that as an insult, therefore in a roundabout way it is an insult.

Posted by Bebop

Where did this thread come from? I look away from one minute and Vamp splits the thread, even going so far as to change what my original post was actually quoting in some desperate way to add to his point. Childish much? 6 pages? I swear it never even reached 6 posts before. Christ why did any of these posts even NEED to occur after mine? Vamp said something hypocritical and he got shown it. Jesus ****.

Posted by Skitzo Control

...Oh my dear lord you are all morons.

Posted by Bebop

I would ask for a reason behind your opinion but apparantly you don't need one.

Or something.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Skitzo Control: ...Oh my dear lord you are all morons.

yeah, w/e.

Quoted post:
Where did this thread come from? I look away from one minute and Vamp splits the thread, even going so far as to change what my original post was actually quoting in some desperate way to add to his point. Childish much?

I didn't change anything. I split it from exactly where the argument started after ant asked me too. Whatever your original post says now is what it always said. What the hell?

Posted by Pit

So there I was, drifting

Posted by Shade

when you spun out, slammed into an 18-wheeler carrying oil, then died in a blaze in a glory.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Looks like we need to split the thread again.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, I plan on transforming that event into a novel. Somebody will spot an inaccuracy and then we can spend 100 posts arguing about it.

Posted by tina.anderson

Yeah isn't that always the case? We spend so much useless time criticizing others for minor grammar mistakes that it takes away from what the conversation was supposed to be about.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Jesus, learn to spell.

Put a comma after "yeah".

About is spelled "ABOOT".

***, your dumb.