ace ventura 3

Posted by oxpecker123

there's going to be the third movie but Jim carrey isn't it it. I still think it's going to be a smash hit. Let's wait til it comes out nd I'll go see it and I'll come back and posting saying the movie is a masterpiece
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Ventura_Jr.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I still think it's going to be a smash hit

What's up, Son of the Mask. You're an idiot if you think it'll be any good.

Posted by Arcadios

Pffft, no Jim Carrey?
Do not Want.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Arcadios: Pffft, no Jim Carrey?
Do not Want.

Jim Carrey has said on many occasions that he isn't a fan of reprising roles for sequels. We were lucky to get Ace 2.

Posted by Xero

Ace Ventura without Jim Carrey?

**** that. It's probably gonna be a terrible movie.

Posted by maian

Dumb and Dumberer

Son of the Mask

Evan Almighty

etc

SEE A PATTERN HERE?

Posted by Ant

going to suck

Posted by The Judge

I think it'll be an instant Oscar nominee. Sure-to-be Blockbuster smash hit, 10 thumbs way up!

I can't wait to see it!

Posted by Zeta

Remember when sequels were good?

Posted by O.T.L

no jim carrey, then i dont carrey ...;)

Posted by oxpecker123

The ace ventura movies have something the other jim carrey movies don't have which makes the movie good. I think the Next Ace ventura movie will still have it.

Posted by Roger Smith

No. It won't.

Quoted post: The ace ventura movies have something the other jim carrey movies don't have which makes the movie good. I think the Next Ace ventura movie will still have it.

And what is that exactly? Oh, that's right, Jim Carrey. Seriously, the only reason Ace was a good two movies was because of Carrey. That's it. He's the only one that could sell that humour and that character. Otherwise, there's nothing to the movies. It's all him and nothing else.

Posted by oxpecker123

even though Jim carrey's not in it, the replacement be the same, it's really possible.

Posted by Roger Smith

ox, for your own good. Just let it die.

Quoted post: even though Jim carrey's not in it, the replacement be the same, it's really possible.

Possible, sure. If they find some unknown that has a similar style to Carrey, it's possible. Will it happen? No. Only reason half the **** was funny in the Ace movies was because of Carrey's delivery and mannerisms, otherwise the script and writing was pretty childish and generic. The only thing that made it special was Carrey's humour and that's it. There's no replacement and it should stay dead like all other Carrey movies should've stayed dead.

Posted by Ant

That's hollywood for you though. Always ready to cash in on a piece of **** that they know at least SOME people will see.

Indeed. People will definitely go see it and I wouldn't be too surprised if it does somewhat well in the box office, but that really doesn't mean much. Except for the fact that producers can feel content with making more crap. And for that, I blame people like oxpecker. You're the reason we get so many ****ty slasher films.

Posted by Shade

Quoting maian: Dumb and Dumberer

Son of the Mask

Ace Ventura 2

Evan Almighty

fix'd for C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

If it had Carrey, I'd at least download it. Now? Not so much.

Posted by Bebop

It doesn't even have another actor playing Ace Venture. It's all about his fat kid. Burn this ****.

Quoted post: It doesn't even have another actor playing Ace Venture. It's all about his fat kid. Burn this ****.

So it's essentially another Son of the Mask? Oh lord...

Posted by Dexter

I didn't even care for the others. Do not want.

Posted by Crazy K

I didn't care at all for the first two, and I doubt this film will be any bit of good.