TODAY IS THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY OF THE YEAR

Posted by Linko_16

THE BIRTHDAY OF... CHUN-LI.

Forty years old and still a sexy *****.

Don't ask me why I know this.

Posted by Iris

Yet no kids. What an unfulfilling life she must have.

Edit: Freeze-framing that gif = balls.

Posted by oxpecker123

There's going to be another street fighter movie and the actress of Chun Li isn't asian! DOT DOT DOT

EDIT!

Posted by Roger Smith

YOU ARE AN IDIOTU DOTU DOTU DOTU.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: Yet no kids. What an unfulfilling life she must have.

Chun-Li has adopted kids, actually. A pretty good number of them, I think.

[QUOTE=Iris;823369]Edit: Freeze-framing that gif = balls.

You're looking at the glorious lobes of her majestic *** emerging from between her legs. Though I would not object to balls.

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Roger Smith: YOU ARE AN IDIOTU DOTU DOTU DOTU.

IN matter of fact, I "do" go to continuation school

How does Linko 16 know chun li's birthday

Posted by Iris

Adopted kids? It'll be sad when they're orphaned again once Chun-Li gets her *** killed.

Oddly enough, I prefer the idea of her being a tranny as well. You've infected me, Linko!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting oxpecker123: IN matter of fact, I "do" go to continuation school

How does Linko 16 know chun li's birthday

Oh ***.

HE ****ING DOES RESEARCH.

Just like how I know Cammy's bday is January 6, 1974.

Posted by Iris

Cammy's hotter than Chun-Li.

Posted by oxpecker123

I think Mai from King of fighters is hotter

Posted by Roger Smith

Cammy has a nice ass, Chun-Li has nice legs and Mai has nice tits.

If you put all these together you'd collapse the universe.

I love Cammy and her 'Cammytoes'.

Posted by Linko_16

"March 1st, 1968" was listed as her birthday in Street Fighter II (I think, might've been a different game), a detail I didn't intentionally carve in my memory, it was just easy to remember because it was the first of the month. Though the time passed between the release of SFII and now may not be the same amount of time in the Street Fighter World, so they may pass her off as younger without specifying what year it's supposed to be... after all, forty may not be too old to fight, but it'd definitely be admitting that her days in the franchise are numbered simply due to her aging!

Quoting Iris: Oddly enough, I prefer the idea of her being a tranny as well. You've infected me, Linko!

I have that effect on people.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting oxpecker123: I think Mai from King of fighters is hotter

Mai's a ****ing slut. If we're moving into the KoF universe, my favorites fall somewhere between Blue Mary, Yuri and Kasumi.

Quoting Roger Smith: Cammy has a nice a[color=white]s
s, Chun-Li has nice legs and Mai has nice tits.

If you put all these together you'd collapse the universe.

Chun-Li has pretty good tits, too, they're just a lot more strapped back. Modesty get. Though Mai's are probably still bigger by at least a little.
[/color]

Posted by Iris

[quote=Roger Smith;823396]...Chun-Li has nice legs...
Hahaha, sure, if you like suffocating between sweaty bags of meat wrapped in nylon.

Oh wow, that's why Linko likes her, isn't it? :(

Posted by Linko_16

"Bags" of meat is a poor analogy. Then you're saying it's all fat. "pillars" of meat, maybe.

Anyway, I marked Chun-Li as mai waifu ever since I stumbled upon SFII in a pizza parlor arcade as a kid, but I can't say if I liked large women before that. MAYBE SHE DID IT TO ME.

The reason she's like that is because one of the artists who has been on board the SF franchise likes really butch women. Like, even more than me. Chun-Li is a toned-down version of his fetish, I hear. Anyway, that was mentioned in the interview by EGM about Street Fighter IV.

EDIT - huh, I never thought about it before, but Chun-Li is EXACTLY twenty years older than me strictly according to year, which means this August she'll be twice my age. Hawt.

Posted by Iris

Oh, that explains the huge jump between her and Cammy. I'm guessing the same person wasn't in on her model development.

Posted by junior senior

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIT

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: Oh, that explains the huge jump between her and Cammy. I'm guessing the same person wasn't in on her model development.

It may have been the same person, and he just modeled her differently as the younger, less mature girl of the series. EDIT - there's also the fact that Chun-Li just plain requires musclely legs for her brand of kick-based Tai Chi. Also, I'm not even sure if the guy in question was the one who actually designed Chun-Li! He may have just took over in later games.

Cammy's pretty hawt, too, though. I'd hit it.

Posted by oxpecker123

I notice that Cammy looks like an upside down question mark

Posted by Linko_16

I know exactly what you mean.

Posted by Ant

She looks pretty hot in the new SFIV screenshots.

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Linko_16:

I know exactly what you mean.

yes you do yippeee!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting oxpecker123: I notice that Cammy looks like an upside down question mark

I notice that you look like.....well an idiot.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Roger Smith: I notice that you look like.....well an idiot.

You're one to talk...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Freedreich: You're one to talk...

lol