Check this band out

Posted by oxpecker123

They're a band that has been around for long time, I think this band is cool LOL. well I wanted to share my taste of music by making a thread about this band. I put two videos, the first one is the oldest footage and the second one is the most recent footage of the band. I wanted to show how they're both different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFVvxbQ4Lc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRr_x36Ess

Posted by Xero

Me no likes.

But thanx for sharing.

Posted by Omni

Haha, you're so eclectic and special.

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Omni: Haha, you're so eclectic and special.

Is it because I listen to that bands music? Eclectic? I have a weird taste in music

Quoting Xero: Me no likes.

But thanx for sharing.

OK

Posted by Omni

Quoting oxpecker123: Is it because I listen to that bands music? I'm not pikachu so how can I be electric

Eclectic, not electric. Try reading.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting oxpecker123: Is it because I listen to that bands music? I'm not pikachu so how can I be electric

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="20"]FAIL[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Freedreich: [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="20"]SUCCESS[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

Woah woah woah! I edited the post, it's eclectic, I didn't look at the word right.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting oxpecker123: Woah woah woah! I edited the post, it's eclectic, I didn't look at the word right.

You're a hungry troll aren't you?

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Freedreich: You're a hungry troll aren't you?

No, I'm a person. I listen to that band

Posted by Xero

*slaps forehead*

aye-yaye-yaye. :(

Posted by oxpecker123

Is that band cool

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting oxpecker123: Is that band cool

No, therefore they are perfect for you.

Posted by Xero

Quoting oxpecker123: Is that band cool

Calling your band "ANAL ****", throwing yourself on the ground and running around the stage like a little mouse doesn't make a band cool.

So no, I didn't find anything cool about them.

Posted by Omni

I like how you keep calling them "this band" and "that band" like you're still at the age where saying those "bad words" is gonna get you in trouble.

I always thought Anal Cunt was funny, but they're not a band I'd listen to if I wanted to hear real music, and definitely not something I'd make a thread about here.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Omni: I always thought Anal Cunt was funny, but they're not a band I'd listen to if I wanted to hear real music, and definitely not something I'd make a thread about here.

Everyone knows the best thing about them is their song titles... the joke doesn't really extend to the "music".

Now Impaled Northern Moonforest - there's a band of true kvlt genius.