Death JR.

Posted by HappyCamper

This game look ok, its not my tip of game, but it does look cool so I mayu try it.

Anything on Death Jr. that you know of, like when its coming out!

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I haven't heard a whole lot of stuff, but from what I can see, it's one of my most anticipated titles of the year so far. I'm just glad it goes away from traditional platformers, though (they said there will be no 100 of anything). From what I've read in magazines, this game will be as different as Killer 7. They're even talking about exploding hamsters as a weapon. How can you go wrong with that?

Posted by HappyCamper

I've read that, about the exploding hamsters, it sounld cool. I may get?

Have any idea when its coming out??

Posted by Al Borland

I think it's cool how sony is making an original game for psp that isn't a port or a sequel, but it doesn't really look that good. I doubt I'll be picking this one up.

Posted by Bebop

I've seen many video clips and it appears to play like a crappy platformer. Doesnt look that good in any other category so I'd give it a miss.

Posted by boomstick

I thought Death Jr. was set for release at the PSP's launch date.

Anywho, I think it looks okay, but I have my doubts, an original game doesn't always mean a good one.

Posted by Night Owl

Thats true, I saw pictures the other day of it in gamestop, and what the heck is it about?

Quoting Night Owl: Thats true, I saw pictures the other day of it in gamestop, and what the heck is it about?

I'm not sure. From what I understand, you just go slash and shoot stuff or something. But, whatever. I'm not getting a PSP and even if I did get one, I would doubt I would pick this one up. (I know I said it's one of my most anticipated titles of the year so far, but I would have to play it at a friends house first before I buy it, because I don't wanna pay $50 bucks for a crappy game (again). After all, better safe than sorry!)

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Night Owl: Thats true, I saw pictures the other day of it in gamestop, and what the heck is it about?

You basically play the son of Death, hence the name Death Jr, but, really, other than that, I don't know anything else outside of the game except that it's a platformer.

Quoting boomstick: You basically play the son of Death, hence the name Death Jr, but, really, other than that, I don't know anything else outside of the game except that it's a platformer.

Maybe Death Jr is rebeling against his dad and that's the game or something? I have no clue and I have no time at the moment to go find out.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Death Jr. looks pretty cool, for all of you that don't know what it's about, you are the son of Death, you have a bunch of wacky friends Pandora (she likes to open boxes) and I forgot the other ones. you're school is on a field trip to a museum, and you want to show off to Pandora, so you open this box in the museum
, the box releases all of this hell spawn and you have to take care of it or else you're dad will send you to boot camp.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Well, I'll pick it up. It looks pretty good.

Posted by war_criminal

I think it's a nice fresh idea. The originality really adds to it's luster. But after playing it a little, the camera is a little wonky, but like all platformers, it takes some getting used to. I think that if i took some more time to play it, it could turn out to be a solid game. Once I get my PSP, I think I'm going to get it.

Here's the offical link for more info: http://www.deathjr.com/

It has a flash intro, but it loads fast. At least on my connection :D