Final Fantasy VII, am I the last one who plays it?

Posted by NinjaGirl666

I love FFVII, and I was just wondering if anyone else does? Am I like, the LAST one who plays it? Like, seriously... I can't be! There's a whole bunch of people on this planet. I just LOVE it! So this is like a thread to let me know if you play it or not. You play, that's great. You don't, you should.

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

I haven't played FFVII for a few months, but I definitely plan to play it again in the future, as I always do. This game is classic and brings back so much nostalgia for me. I love the simple battle system, the materia, and the game overall. I just wish that they'd stop 'milking' it, and forget about the spin-offs and any remakes that may come. Leave this game as it is, a classic.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I play it its my favourite one!

Posted by Iris

Prepare for a tough time adapting here.

Anyways, I haven't played anything over FFIV.

Posted by Phantom75230

I Play it all the time... I was playing it today and finally killed Gilgamesh!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I played it 11 years ago when it was new and worth talking about.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No, I play Call of Duty 4.

Posted by oxpecker123

I play Final fantasy XII and it's the only Final Fantasy game I have. I want to get another Fina; fantasy game. aww man I'm an FF newb

Posted by Arcadios

Wait...there was a Gilgamesh in 7?

Posted by Zeta

No.

Posted by Arcadios

Thought so.

Posted by ZEN

The last time I played and finished 'Final Fantasy VII' was in the summer of 1999.
I did absolutely everything in that game (including the "gold chocobo" breeding thing) and put well over 100 hours into it.

At the time, I thought it was one of the greatest games ever (just like most did) but now I'm just plain sick of hearing about it. I will hold on to those fond memories and maybe play it again when they release that PS3 remake version that they have to make now.

I will also consider playing the [url=http://cinnamonpirate.com/blog/507/]NES port[/url] once an English translation is available.

Posted by WillisGreeny

When I first began FF7 I was disapointed it was so different from FF6 graphic wise that I almost sold it off (back in the 90s). It took me a while to get use to 3D graphics, but that was a rough first impression. It also took me a while to realise FF6 and FF7 had nothing to do with each other, storywise. That also frustrated me.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You people are pathetic.

FVII sucks, and YOU suck for liking it!

...HAY guiz, am I doing this right?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: Prepare for a tough time adapting here.

Anyways, I haven't played anything over FFIV.

A wise choice.

Posted by Old_Snake

I always enjoyed the story of VII, but was never a fan or turn based or ATB, but the story, I always felt, was terrific.

Posted by NikkoFreako

I personally LOVE FFVII, and it is one of my favorite games, and Final Fantasy itself is one of my favorite series of games (except x-2. Ugh.)

Unfortunately due to 11 years of miscellaneous crud such as moving, rearranging rooms, switching rooms and a bunch of other crud, My 1st no longer works :[

HOWEVER my friend let me borrow his for now and it is honestly better than it was when i played it a few years ago. In my opinion the story is amazing and that's what has kept me addicted to it.