Earthquake in the UK

Posted by neonmole

There was an earthquake in the UK last nite which reached 5 on the richter scale! It was the biggest earthquake in the UK in 25 years. My whole room started shaking all my wardrobe doors were banging. To be honest at first I thought it was a tornado!

Posted by Omni

Cool. Did anyone get hurt?

Posted by Xero

Scary stuff. At least it wasn't too long.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just shows how pathetic Britain's natural disasters are - it was a relatively small earthquake, and the news was full of how people's chimneys were SLIGHTLY TOPPLED. Had to lol.

Posted by O.T.L

i wonder what earthquakes feel like ? No earthquakes in tx, we got tornados though .

Posted by Ant

Earthquakes can happen anywhere. There's one here that you can feel at least every 2 years. Though I can understand why it was a big deal in the UK.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

We got one a couple years back, even though it originated a metric ****ton of miles away. Barely felt it, but yeah, it was pretty cool! Though apparently I experienced a few in California when I was a baby.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Gotta love Canada, natural disasters are a laugh

Posted by Shade

Watch out, buddy. Tornado season's coming.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I can't get a tornado, i'm up in the cold air. I'm way too far from the warm air - cold air front. Tornados are caused by warm air meeting cold air

Posted by Shade

Knock on wood, buddy.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Considering Planet X or Nibiru is changing our jet stream, then yeah I'm in trouble. I predict July 4th Aliens Will Show Up! Don't believe them as they say they created man :D