The cheap tactics of Hillary Clinton.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

I cant believe she actualy attacked Obama for :

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/photo-of-obama-with-turban-causes-stir/20080225145809990001

The most ignorant, and racial thing she has yet to do. If you scroll through all the pictures, you will she she does the same thing. I know that politics is all about fighting dirty, but this was just stupid.

Posted by Xero

lol, politicians. =/

Posted by Speedfreak

lol women amiright

Posted by Omni

Apparently, there's no evidence, or anything even circumstantial beyond the fact that she's running against him in an election, that she circulated his picture. It's entirely possible that it wasn't her.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, Hillary personally went out of her way to put this up on the internet.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Omni;822127]Apparently, there's no evidence, or anything even circumstantial beyond the fact that she's running against him in an election, that she circulated his picture. It's entirely possible that it wasn't her.

But that would be considerably less entertaining. Therefore she did it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Who needs pictures when you can BAWWWWWWWW your way to victory?

Posted by mis0

Hilary's crap that last few days has certainly made me glad I'm neither a democrat nor interested in voting for her. I'm really hoping Obama will be victorious in Texas and Ohio, because if he is, her chances of being the nominee are very small. The hubris in her attitude reminds me so much of our beloved Dubya. I thought the dems were better than that, honestly. :(

Posted by Ant

Quoting mis0: I thought the dems were better than that, honestly. :(

lol. they're all the same.

Posted by Shade

[quote]"The notion that the Clinton campaign would be trying to circulate this as a negative on the same day that Senator Clinton was giving a speech about how we repair our relationships around the world is sad."

ZING

I read through everything way to fast, I thought it said that her campaign officially released this.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Oh! It's Hillary. I thought Bill Clinton was running... My bad. :)

Posted by Borealis

What's really sad is the amount of people that are actually being disturbed by his garments (although, I can safely assume those are hillarytrons).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who cares what she does. She's lost 11 times in a row. She's just grasping at straws.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Hilary more than likely had nothing to do with this picture resurfacing. Besides, most people that see that picture and think, "Oh my, he looks like one of the people that are thought to be responsible for the terrorist attacks of September 11th!" don't vote and then later complain about who everybody else voted for.

Ahh, the ignorance of people...

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hillary may not be behind the Obama picture, but she certainly doesn't help the situation by giving vague responses when reporters ask what she thinks of Obama's religious affiliation. "I'm not going to rule anything out" says what exactly? Everyone with a functioning brain knows he's christian, so she must want people who think Obama is a muslim to continue doing so. It's dirty politics without a doubt.

Posted by Speedfreak

He's athiest, he's just pretending to be Christian. That's what makes him so awesome.

Posted by tina.anderson

Why does no one believe him when he says he's a Christian? Is it just because of his skin color or his last name? Everyone just takes Hilary at her word when she says she is a very religious and faith-filled person. I'm not saying she's not, but you never hear people questioning her beliefs.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Are you serious? Lots of people are saying Hillary should blow it out her ***. Only clintonbots believe her.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=tina.anderson;828004]Why does no one believe him when he says he's a Christian? Is it just because of his skin color or his last name? Everyone just takes Hilary at her word when she says she is a very religious and faith-filled person. I'm not saying she's not, but you never hear people questioning her beliefs.

His parents are athiest and so was he until he started running for president. American culture is in such a state of faggotry that they won't vote for someone who isn't a Christian. 2 + 2 = 4.

I could give a **** less, and I don't blame him for lying.

Funny that if you don't believe in the sky fairy, America will shun you. And we are supposed to be a "modern" civilization.