Posted by Lord of Spam

no moonspeak here

dont make me whip my rusty french out

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

don't you dare

Posted by Lord of Spam

:(

Posted by Slade

Is it this fan translation thing that's on /v/? Cuz that's what I'm downloadin'.

Also, if I ever get a wifi thing, then I will train on this game and I will FIGHT YOU.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

EXCELLENT!!

My deck with Kenshiro, Dio and RAITO-KUN is ****ing sweet.

Posted by Slade

Shut up! I assumed you had only just found it today, so if I started playing sometime this weekend then we'd be about even pretty soon. :(

And I don't know who any of these gawd dayum ahnimay characters are. Where's Butch Cassidy? Where's the Terminator? You know, American heroes.

But yeah, pretty pumped to figure it out since the fighting system seems pretty badass.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fuggin h8 weeabo ****e

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

i'm matt miller bawwwww

Posted by Ant

I would really like to play that game.

Posted by Slade

Yeah I bet you would.

So, The X, are the manga/story-telling sequences in the good lord's language, too?

Posted by Slade

Okay, I played it for about an hour already. Pretty easy so far, but I want to unlock some SUPER MEGA AWESOME characters. I was getting ****ed at first because all the koma I was unlocking were supports. Then I found out what the evolution system does. so yay me

So who are your battlers? I'm just messing around right now, but so far I really like Gohan and Gon. And why do I have to have Goku on my thing to be able to use Gohan? goku sux

but I lol'd at "Don't make fun of my daaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

Posted by Arcadios

If only it had Gurren Lagann....and I had an R4.

Posted by Slade

kamina/yoko for jump mega stars '08

I actually had to check what year it was for that. sigh

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Slade, I have an R4 save with every character with maxed komas, and every assist. I can give it to you, if you want.

Light's 'JUST AS PLANNED' koma is ****ing sick.

Posted by Slade

Sure, I'll take it!

BUT I don't quite understand how the one-panel support ones work. It looks like they're all blank where it should say how they effect battle komas... Or do they change their attacks?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

One panel Komas boost an aspect of the character they're linked to. Take a 1-panel Goku for example, place him next to saaaay a 6 panel Kenshiro, and Kenshiro gets an attack boost every time he's in play.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also, buddy:

http://rapidshare.com/files/95160847/Jump_Ultimate_Stars.sav.html

rename the .sav to EXACTLY whatever your .nds is called.

Posted by Slade

thanks dood

...Wow. Some of those characters are ****ing badass. Got a lot of experimenting to do now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm just trying to find the most effective mix of panels. I always end up with some wasted space.

Posted by Slade

I've had no problem filling it up, but then all I've got are two super powerful battle komas, one support, and one... one-panel thing. UNLESS that's exactly what I should be doing. Otherwise, maybe I should mix an 8 panel with a 7 panel or something...?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I just use Kenshiro (6), Dio Brando (6), Light (3), L (1), Ichigo (1), Vegeta (3). Thinking of including 8-panel Kenshiro because of the KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Make sure you have at least two characters. It's essentially like having an extra life.

Posted by Slade

I finally understand the one-panels. I was like, "there's no ****ing way each of these has a special power," but you just have to use one of the panels that is listed on the battle koma. Do you know what it means when there are, say, two names listed and one "???"? Does that mean that you have to find the other one that works?

K, right now I have Yugi (6), Kenshiro (8), Toki (1), Kaiba (1), Hitsugaya (2), and Chopper (2). I'm planning to move away from using Kenshiro mostly because you sort of "claimed" him, so I think I'll use Frieza instead. And I just really like Yugi's attacks. :3

Posted by Slade

Alright, I've further perfected my team. Mostly there are just bajillions of support komas I haven't tried yet. But I am TEARING IT UP. Well, with the AI at least.

Yugi (6), Raoh (7), Yuria (1), Kaiba (1), Hitsugaya (2), and Brocken Jr. (3)

I figured out how the one panel komas work- each battle koma has 3 one panel komas that boost it, and if there are question marks then you just have to try different ones until they do a little sparkle animation. Then that one-panel koma's name will replace the question marks. I'm sure all the info is on gamefaqs, so maybe you already knew that, but I just figured it out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah. Know any good battle komas? Kenshiro is the only one I can truly ***-kick with. I don't mind you using him anyway, since I was thinking of trying Yugi.

Posted by Slade

Oh, alright. Let's see... Raoh is pretty sweet since I found out you can press Y to boost your Y+up or Y+right/left. And I really liked this 8 panel(I think) Dr. Masa-something. He rides around in a little floating ship, and has pretty awesome special moves. Frieza is awwwwight, too, mostly because the move where he lifts and throws a wall of rocks fukken rules, and his in-air tail whip attack is great for launching characters into pits. You find any good characters?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Luffy (Gear 2) is pretty sweet, and has dash > RAPID PANCH attacks similar to Kenshiro. I can't remember her name, but the second Bleach battle character is pretty tight - has a strong attack that can paralyze enemies, which is sweet.