HYperactive poster

Posted by oxpecker123

..................................................................................................................

Posted by Arcadios

Current Cartoon Network sucks ***.
Bring back the oldies.

Posted by oxpecker123

South park should be on cartoon network!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You should stop posting.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Arcadios: Current Cartoon Network sucks ***.
Bring back the oldies.

I enjoy some of the new cartoons, but yeah most suck and should stop airing.

Ed Edd 'n Eddy was the best CN original show.

Posted by Ant

I always though that show sucked ***.

And My Gym Partner's a Monkey actually has it's moments.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Ed Edd 'n Eddy was the best CN original show.

That's one of the cartoons that's hardest for me to watch. Though I have seen a couple episodes revolving around Plank that were pretty entertaining.

But wtf, isn't Courage an original show? I'm new to this whole Cartoon Network thing, but that's definitely the best show on.

Posted by Roger Smith

STUPID DOG, YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD!

Posted by Panic!

Cartoon Network originals, much like Nickelodeon originals were so much better. Powerpuff Girls is better than My Gym Partner is a Monkey.

Posted by Roger Smith

I :love: Buttercup.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Courage the Cowardly Dog was the best Cartoon network show ive ever seen

Pretty much any show that tries to go out of its way to look like **** sucks. Which is the majority of cartoons these days.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Dexter's Lab FTW!

Posted by Roger Smith

DEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRETDEXTER'S SECRET

Posted by oxpecker123

What about The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Posted by Xero

Quoting oxpecker123: South park should be on cartoon network!

NO! DO NOT MODIFY SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN AN EPIC WIN EVER SINCE IT STARTED.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dr. Rockso: Courage the Cowardly Dog was the best Cartoon network show ive ever seen

I completely agree.

Quoting Roger Smith:

Ed Edd 'n Eddy was the best CN original show.

Not the best, but it was a good show.

Quoted post: NO! DO NOT MODIFY SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN AN EPIC WIN EVER SINCE IT STARTED.

South Park ****ing sucked pre-2000.

Posted by Xero

Well I personally always enjoyed it. I remembering it all the time back when I was in grade school.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=oxpecker123;821976]What about The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Sucks. Ass.

Posted by Xero

There are a few episodes of Billy and Mandy that I liked, but yeah most of it is pretty ****ty.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Cartoon Network started rolling downhill the moment they began producing their own brand. Pretty sad they had to create Boomerang just to have a place to shove all the **** into that CN used to handle.

Posted by Panic!

Boomerang is cool. I watch it at the neighbor's house sometimes. My mom has been talking about getting DishNetwork here. I hope she does. There are a lot of cool channels.

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Retropusso: Boomerang is cool. I watch it at the neighbor's house sometimes. My mom has been talking about getting DishNetwork here. I hope she does. There are a lot of cool channels.

There all the same