My hands feel somewhat numb and puffy

Posted by Crazy K

OK, I went out tonight to play some basketball, but decided to come home early because not many people were there. Anyways on my way home my hands started to itch and I decided to scratch them. Anyways they both started to get a numbness or like a puffy feeling; I was wondering what might be the problem.

Could it be because I was holding and petting some cats earlier today (which I'm allergic to) and maybe that could be the reason?

Or, could it be that it was just cold outside?

I got in my home at like 11:50 and now it's almost 12:30 and the feeling is still there.

It's not so bad in my left hand though. Also, this Friday I had a similar feeling in my right hand, but it was more so my thumb rather then under my fingers.

Oh and I didn't know where else to post this.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Poor circulation. Might happen if you get really hot, like while playing basketball. Being overweight could cause it too I believe.

Could also be allergies. I'm no doctor.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I heard that happens when you're overweighted.

Having seen pictures of you, I'm pretty sure that this IS the reason. (No offence)

Oh, and cold can cause it too. Cold skin tends to swell a bit and get itchy, numb, etc. Hot skins swells and swelling usually causes itchiness. Poor circulation causes numbness and thus itchiness. Allergies is the same as the rest. SO WHO KNOWS

Posted by Crazy K

I didn't play any b-ball. I pretty much left right after I got there. Maybe it was because of getting hot in the locker room,and then going back out into the cold. It could be from petting my sister's cats, which I do a lot actually. Maybe I shouldn't do that. lol

[quote=Chris;821171]Yeah I heard that happens when you're overweighted.

Having seen pictures of you, I'm pretty sure that this IS the reason. (No offence)

No offense taken.:)

Pet the cat a lot again but don't do anything to get hot or cold. See what happens. Or start rubbing your face in the cats belly and stuff, see if your face breaks out. THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE KNOW

Posted by Shade

Good excuse to sneak some kitty tummy.

Posted by Ant

yeah, just pet a cat really hard. it'll be for science.

It's cancer of the hand.

Posted by Shade

It's always cancer whenever Dr. Vamp is giving the diagnosis.

100% accuracy so far.

Posted by Shade

Nope. Or do I just not know it yet?

I've only diagnosed two people with cancer so far. Since Crazy K won't find out for another few weeks it stands at 100%

Posted by cool gamer dad

He really has.

Posted by Crazy K

lol, Cancer hand.

Posted by Borealis

Do your hands even still itch or whatever? Shoooooot.

Posted by Shade

Miiiight want to get that checked out, man.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Crazy K: lol, Cancer hand.

It's all that fappin' that stimulated the cancer ;)

Posted by Crazy K

My hands are fine. It was probably the cold, or maybe cancer hand. I just don't know anymore. lol k.