In preparation for the upcoming Star Wars Movie

Posted by The Judge

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dewar_s/Vader/DarthSye6.jpg[/IMG]

Discuss.

Posted by Iris

Oh man he's hot.

Posted by The Judge

Hey, if you were Darth Vader, wouldn't you do that pose every so often in random spots?

Posted by Iris

Yeah. It gives off the "I'm evil but also single" vibe.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hahhahhahhahhahaha (to the quote above)

I'm seriously debating going as a storm trooper

Posted by The Judge

If I could pull off General Grievous, I would. Alas, I don't feel like devoting that much funding into a costume that I'll be sitting in for the next 2 hours, though it'd be hardcore for Halloween.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My friend is going as Obi-Wan (his episode one Padawan look), and I'll be going as Anakin (episode three look, thank you long hair).

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I was thinking about going as someone as well. What would you suggest for a 6'2" guy with chin length blonde hair?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Episode 2 Obi-Wan.

Posted by Raptor

It doesn't get much more nerdy than this.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

much NERDIER

Posted by The Judge

Could someone tell me what kind of parts I'd need to go as Grievous?

Here's a non-caped picture:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/punkboi/grevious_publicityshot.jpg[/IMG]

I know I'm thin enough. Otherwise, who else could I go as?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Raptor: It doesn't get much more nerdy than this.

Oh yes it does. This is nothing. Seriously, get into the Star Wars sub-culture a bit, then tell me about nerdy. Honestly, wearing a robe and letting my facial hair grow out isn't that nerdy. I'm sure I'll see Chewbacca, and possibly some really out-there characters like Nute Gunray and so forth.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Raptor: It doesn't get much more nerdy than this.

You'd know exactly how much nerdier it gets, being a furry.

And I'm going as a normal freakin' person. The Hitchhiker's movie, however, is another matter altogether.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Episode 2 Obi-Wan.

That would be pretty good.

Posted by bazariah

me and a few buds are going dressed as characters from star trek on the first day's early showing, just as a wind up.... we are going as star wars characters later in the day though... im gonna be the first 6ft2 jawa :D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting bazariah: me and a few buds are going dressed as characters from star trek on the first day's early showing, just as a wind up.... we are going as star wars characters later in the day though... im gonna be the first 6ft2 jawa :D

OMG HOT.

Hehe, you're probably gonna get your arses kicked for coming ST garb. Be careful

Posted by Blade Weaver

Iris: Yeah. It gives off the "I'm evil but also single" vibe.

Anakin is Darth Vader, and is then married to Padme, so he isn't single really, she's just dead...
i guess he could be considered single

Posted by Iris

Widowers would be considered single, right?

Posted by The Judge

Yes. But Darth has no penis. :(

Posted by Iris

Pfft, you don't need a penis to go on a date...

Posted by The Judge

Meh, I bet the breathing would get annoying at dinner. Also the fact that he doesn't have a mouth to shove food in, so he'd just watch her eat and breath heavily, which would be creepy.

Posted by Iris

I think he looks better with the mask. Also, some women like the mysterious kind of man. With a cape and helmet, he's pretty sexy.

He could use the force to pleasure her.

Posted by The Judge

Fair enough.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: With a cape and helmet, he's pretty sexy.

Concured.