The best of the worse

Posted by Xero

Which serie do you hate the most?

I'm gonna have to go with Naruto seeing as I haven't seen much of Inuyasha and I actually liked Yu-Gi-oh at some point.

And from what my step brother tells me about Naruto, I get the feeling it's a ****ty rip off of DBZ.

Posted by Borealis

Yu-Gi-Oh at least has a dynamic (though now inflated and stupid) card game, or at least I enjoy playing it from time to time. I haven't in the longest though.

So then, it'll narrow it down to InuYasha and Naruto. When InuYasha first started being aired in the US, I was actually pretty interested for a while, but I didn't really have a grasp on story lines at the time, so I just enjoyed it. Eventually I started watching more story line heavy animes and it reflected on the other ones I saw, so after I went back and saw some InuYasha after hiatus, I was disgusted at how bloated and off-topic it had gone from the original concept, and I didn't even have a clue what was goin' on, hence I proceeded to stop watching it entirely and I was just hating on everyone who did. Redic.

As for Naruto, I never really watched them, like, I'd been meaning to, but I never got around to seeing it, until I heard it was starting up on Cartoon Network, and I just was kind of hesitant from getting near it after that, even though I did hear good things about it... well, from the manga. It's only recently that I actually wanted to check it out, 'cause there was a cliffhanger on CN, and I knew the episodes were easily obtainable online. But... I didn't know that it took nearly 2 episodes for the cliffhanger to be resolved, it was awful.

Luckily, there's some action scenes that are really great in Naruto, whereas they're not as good in InuYasha, I think, nor as frequent. I'm gonna have to go with InuYasha.

Now... why the hell did I type all that?

Posted by Roger Smith

Because you care.

Posted by Zeta

Abridged Series makes Yu-Gi-Oh awesome, and I've pretty much ignored Naruto.

So Inuyasha.

Posted by Malevolence

Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't deserve to be paired up with Naruto or Inuyasha.

Naruto. I lost interest in Inuyasha after seeing 100+ episodes, but Naruto made me leave with hatred. A sickening feeling that I wasted my time watching the whole entire series.

Posted by Stalolin

InuYasha is the kind of **** that helps teenage girls think they're still in a magical world where they'll meet a charming prince and fall in love happily ever after.

Posted by Arcadios

Kinda glad I left that crowd.
For me, it's Gurren Lagann fags.
They can stick their GAR up their asses. Naruto4lyfe

Posted by Ant

I liked Inuyasha :( :( :( Though I see why it's faggy.

SO for me, Naruto fags. Though some aren't that bad...most tend to **** me off.

Posted by Arcadios

RAGE ANIME EDITION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFL0a-4R-w

Posted by Xenos

Man, this is hard. It the show first started. I didn't mind Inuyasha too much - but Naruto ... from day one ... I could tell it would become into a more stupid version of Yu Yu Hakusho, oh wait, that's Bleach.

Posted by Ant

I like bleach, too :(

Posted by Slade

Quoting Arcadios: RAGE ANIME EDITION

I don't get it, and now I'm ****ed that I even opened it and was unable to figure out what he was talking about.

Naruto is the worst, I'm pretty sure. With InuYasha, I've only known probably two people who were really into it and they usually didn't bring it up. But Naruto fags tend to have some sort of 'ninja pride' about it, and are way more obnoxious. AND out of the three, Naruto is the hardest to watch.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Arcadios: RAGE ANIME EDITION

I puked, just a bit.