/r/ nukage

Posted by maian

For those who didn't know, I'm a female on Smashboards, due to posting on Brawl Central one time and realizing my gender was listed as female. This inspired me to do so on Smashboards. SO HERE'S MY REQUEST LOL

Apparently I'm 5'5, brunette hair down to about my shoulders and uh, a good bod. Lolin, Borealis and I have searched for pix, but can't seem to find a perfect one. WHO CAN HELP?

Note: The pic will only be seen when someone actually clicks and looks at maian's smashboards profile, so it's not like it's going to be broadcasted to the world. THANKS LOL

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hey, guess what? My girlfriend's roughly that height, AND a brunette! Her picture's posted somewhere on VGC - if you can find it, you can use it. There's the deal.

Posted by Zeta

... Why are you on Smashboards?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tourneyfaggot.

Posted by Ant

I wish I wasn't so picky when it came to different forums :( I've grown to love the vBulletin format.

Posted by maian

Smashboards is VBulletin 3, I believe. As far as actually posting there, it's because Brawl is out soon, and when I get really interested in games, I like to discuss them on message boards (lol). Quite frankly, VGC is too dead these days to really have good discussions about most games. So when I get interested in a certain franchise, I typically find a respective board for that franchise, as I did with Metal Gear Solid. I'm no tourneyfag, either. :( Random battles/all items very high ftw

Posted by Ant

eh, just the whole format of their boards is really ****ing cluttered. and the ****-ton of ads doesn't help.

oh, and the morons, can't forget about them.

Posted by maian

idk, doesn't seem cluttered to me. The only thing that really bugs me is their awful, unreliable servers, and the abundance of tourneyfags. >_>

Posted by Stalolin

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/poo.jpg[/IMG]

DID I WIN

edit: i win again

Posted by Arcadios

Get Omni to supply. :3

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arcadios;820204]Get Omni so supply. :3

Tried that already, "she" wasn't willing.

Additionally Maian, it looks like you're going to have to take a trip to THE BRITISH LANDS for those pictures to work.

Posted by maian

Yeah Omni lol'd but said no. :cookie:

Which I think is entirely understandable!

I want to get someone from/related to VGC though, it just seems better. >_>

Posted by Ant

you just want some hot fap material.

Posted by Lord of Spam

if you're pro you can pull it off

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;820225]you just want some hot fap material.

thank you ant for the quotation marks, i can't believe i forgot those

Posted by Ant

I do what I can.

Posted by maian

k guys I've been found out

but not really

Fortunately, Smashboarders aren't too bright. Somebody contacted my AIM while I was gone, and my little sister told him I'm not here and that she was my little sister. I just convinced him he's my little brother, and that when he's on my AIM, he likes to tell people he's the little sister of a guy named Zach to screw with people.

Far fetched and ridiculous? Yes. Believable? Apparently.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Far fetched and ridiculous? Yes. Believable? Apparently.

It's funny when I imagine all the people of questionable gender here going to other boards and saying the exact same thing.

Posted by mis0

It's fun being of a questionable gender!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=mis0;820257]It's fun being of a questionable gender!

DON'T WORRY MISO YOU'RE STILL MALE IN MY HEART

Posted by Slade

"Get this, guys. At this other forum I go to, they think I'm a girl...

THAT LIKES CARS haha oh man"

edit: actually I honestly can't remember which way it's "supposed" to be, and which way it "is." oh and which way "people say it is." there are like 3 different gender assumptions per questionable member

Posted by maian

k but srsly anyone have any good pics? :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

smashboards isn't worth posting at. Only good for lurking and loling.

Posted by S

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/Deusexaetas/A15.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: "Get this, guys. At this other forum I go to, they think I'm a girl...

THAT LIKES CARS haha oh man"

edit: actually I honestly can't remember which way it's "supposed" to be, and which way it "is." oh and which way "people say it is." there are like 3 different gender assumptions per questionable member

I'm honestly not surprised it's hard to believe. The car thing tends to throw a lot of people, but in reality, it isn't much different than any other dorky obsession that people of either gender could have. I just happen to like cars, bikes, etc, because my parents like cars, motorcycles, bikes, etc. If it weren't for them, I might not quite as much.

Posted by Slade

I actually don't find it hard to believe at all that one female would like cars. BUT YOU, MISO, ARE A SOUP

Posted by Ant

the pic that solrok posted seems pretty good.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: BUT YOU, MISO, ARE A SOUP

lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting mis0: It's fun being of a questionable gender!

male isnt questionable. you're a dude.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: the pic that solrok posted seems pretty good.

Isn't she, like, not white? I don't just mean the camera effects...

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, and who cut her bangs? jesus catular christ.

Posted by Slade

I just assumed that was trendy or something. We can't let maian be some un-hip brown gurl!

Posted by S

Italian/Spanish mix.

maian is a wop-spic. poor maian

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: male isnt questionable. you're a dude.

hey MATT MILLER i respectfully disagree. also I think we're breaking a DA rule 'cuz my gender is a subject we do not discuss in the blog where we wear hats on our feet and hamburgers eat people.

Posted by maian

Isn't mis0 a shortening of Mysogeny, which is very closely to mysogenist, which is someone who's anti-woman? :cookie:

Either way, I've always thought you were a dude. I've never even had the slight consideration you're female.

Posted by Roger Smith

I talk to mis0 like she's a chick. Makes my day a little bit easier to get through.

SHUT UP

Miso is right. You're all breaking the rules. ****ing nuke this thread.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: maian is a wop-spic. poor maian

Spanish =! Hispanic.

All the same, buddy.

Posted by Slade

Quoting maian: Isn't mis0 a shortening of Mysogeny, which is very closely to mysogenist, which is someone who's anti-woman? :cookie:

Nope, the soup's old name was misoxeny, which is a half made-up word that means hatred of strangers.

Posted by maian

Oh.

...:cookie:

Posted by Ant

SO WHAT'S THE DEAL!?