A little XBL problem

Posted by Crazy K

OK, recently I used my 12+1 month gold XBL card. Anyways at first I couldn't play online, and my account still showed as a silver account. Anyways I called Technical support and got that all squared off.

Now my problem. I got a message from XBL saying something on the lines of "your gold account is expiring, you should re-activate it" and by the name of the person who sent the message (in this case XBL) it says "Expires in 10 days", then it became 9 and then now 8 days.

So should I just discard it and continue with my XBL as usual? Should I contact technical support about it? Should I just let the rest of the days run out (8 days left) and see if my XBL gold stays intact?

lol, what shall I do?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Phone up, just to be safe.

Posted by Crazy K

I might do that; I can't stand technical support though, it's always an asian lady who I can barely understand.

Posted by Roger Smith

You had it easy. I got some arabic mexican dude. All you have to do is replace the r's with l's. Me...well idk.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm such an idiot. The message stated "your free gold trial is about to expire". lol, it should of already, but I must of gotten the message a little late. I got the message the day I redeemed my 12+1 month gold card.

Anyways I did call tech support; I got a Mexican or Arabic guy too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, that's actually what I was about to say, it was likely your trial. Though odd that it'd remind you its expiring. It should just add that onto your 13 months. HUH

Posted by Crazy K

We'll see in 8 days then if anything is wrong.