HOLY **** I CAN PLAY BRAWL IN MARCH NOW

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]Hot: Wii Homebrew Loader!
ELF Loader by Team Twiizers
Remember the news that was broken just a few days ago? Well, that's it! Team Twiizers have just released the very first ELF Loader for Wii, exploiting the Zelda savegame hack.
You can even download a homebrew Tetris game to run from your SD card!

QUOTE(Explanation on the Zelda savegame hack @ Wiibrew.org)
The Twilight Hack works by employing a lengthly character name for the horse in the game ('Epona') in order to facilitate a stack smash. This gets triggered when talking to the man next to you when you start the savegame as he loads the name to use it in his dialog or upon entering the next zone when the game loads the horse for you to ride.

Well what can we say? Congratulations to Team Twiizers for their amazing work, and let's hope some nice Wii homebrew will pop up in a near future!
Stay tuned on GBAtemp.net as we will do our best to cover Wii homebrew news!

user posted image Check the Wiki page on Wiibrew.org for details and downloads
user posted image Click here for discussion & comments!

Thanks to maikelsteneker for the tip.
Holy ****, Wii piracy.

Posted by Zeta

In b4 bricked Wii.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Now watch you die on the seventh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

X dies of suicide due to bricked Wii and no Brawl.

Posted by Slade

Do Wiis have SD inputs, or is there some converter involved?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They have an SD card slot. Apparently it's gonna be R4-like.

Posted by Stalolin

I've heard that Smash is unpirateable.

It screens for hardware changes or something.

Posted by Red

I know some people who've had the Japanese version pirated about a week after it came out there.

Posted by maian

I don't even get it. >_>

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I didn't get the part about talking to the man after you load the game. Or how long the horses name is supposed to be.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Stalolin: I've heard that Smash is unpirateable.

It screens for hardware changes or something.

hey, I don't know whether that's true or not, but I'm all for agreeing with you if it means I'll be making someone else's life miserable.

Nothing in unpiratable.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;819525]Yeah, I didn't get the part about talking to the man after you load the game. Or how long the horses name is supposed to be.
You make Epona's name longer than the string limit so that there's a stack overload - resulting in a system crash that you can use to circumvent the anti-piracy stuff.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The X;819645]You make Epona's name longer than the string limit so that there's a stack overload - resulting in a system crash that you can use to circumvent the anti-piracy stuff.

oh fux

you can totally pirate brawl then

it sounds like what they did with the psp after 2.0 was released

Posted by Ant

so THE X, it's only two weeks till brawl is released here. plan on going through with this?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

1. homebrew
2. wii chipping
3. suicide

VOTE DA

Posted by WillisGreeny

Do suicide first, and I'll promise you 70 virgin brawl copies in heaven.

Posted by Ant

Posted by Slade

3*
3**

Hey, X, buddy. We can both not play brawl together. I can't find a Wii for the life of me and everything online is over 400 bucks, twice what it actually costs.

Posted by Ant

Twice would actually be 500. idiot.

and come on, it's not that hard :/

Posted by Iris

I found mine at a Target. I'd recommend going to a grocery store or something for it. I went to like 4 GameStops, EB, Toys R Us, and Best Buy and couldn't find it.

Posted by Ant

Grocery store? Look, buddy, I don't know what magical fairy gay land you live in. But no grocery stores around here have Wii's. I don't want to even fathom such a thing.

in short, you sicken me.

Quoted post: Twice would actually be 500. idiot.

and come on, it's not that hard :/

what is over 400 bucks? Including shipping to Canada which usually runs around 15-40 dollars. And it's pretty ****ing impossible if no store around here carries it, and when it does it's only maybe three consoles per store which usually get bought up by employees before they hit the shelves.

Posted by Iris

Perhaps it's because Simi Valley is for ****ing loser faggots, Anthony.

Grocery stores are the way to go, people genereally don't shop at them for electronics and I see most of them getting bigger shipments than electronic stores. If that doesn't work, kill yourself or look farther out.

I'm with Ant on this one. I don't know where the **** you shop, but I live in Canada, buddy. We don't got no fancy electronics departments in our grocery stores. Just food and flowers.

Posted by Iris

Wal-Mart, Meijers, Target, K-Mart, all have electronics departments. maybe you Canadians should just stop being backwood country folk.

How the **** are those grocery stores?

Posted by Iris

...because they all carry common groceries idk lol

Do those stores like, not carry food and household items in Canada or something? ***, what a pathetic icy wasteland.

Posted by Ant

Those are called Department Stores! Although the Super ones have groceries, as well. Though I ain't been to one of dem.

also, how do you know where I live MissIris?

Posted by Iris

because you and the VGCers you live near often make mention of it.

Quoted post: ...because they all carry common groceries idk lol

Do those stores like, not carry food and household items in Canada or something? ***, what a pathetic icy wasteland.

Because a store carries food doesn't make it a grocery store. drr

Posted by Iris

shut up. You knew what I was implying!

Posted by Ant

Let's all just agree to disagree that Iris is a big dummy.

As a woman, you'd think Iris would know this **** like the back of her boyfriend's hand.

Posted by Ant

Well, she does play the vidja. So, yeah. I don't know...I just don't know about her anymore.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Ant;821460]Let's all just agree to disagree that Iris is a big dummy.
I can agree to disagree to that!

Posted by Ant

You weren't part of this conversation.

Posted by Iris

**** you, chubs, I was too.

Posted by Ant

Shouldn't you be playing your Wii now to make vamp jealous like a good little girl?

Posted by Iris

I'm already bored of it. I don't even want it!

Posted by Ant

I figured they had at least one Barbie, or Petz game on Wii to entertain you. Or better yet, a game where it's just Zelda in various poses.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Lmao at Wal-mart mentioned as a grocery store.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Ant;821490]I figured they had at least one Barbie, or Petz game on Wii to entertain you. Or better yet, a game where it's just Zelda in various poses.
...I'd actually buy that.

Posted by Arcadios

I work at a grocery store and we had like 10 Wiis that sold out within a month. >_>

Quoted post: I'm already bored of it. I don't even want it!

Wow, well played. Just... ****ing well played.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was playing earlier on my Wii for the first time in a while... Melee looks pretty ****ty on an HDTV. :(

Posted by Ant

bawwwwwww. rich boy can't enjoy his pretty grahfix

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NO BLOOM? NOOOOOOOOOOOT INTERESTED!

Posted by Ant

Hey, The X, I don't know if you saw this or not...
http://kotaku.com/362072/wii-freeloader-makes-region-based-gaming-a-thing-of-the-past

So you can play the NA version of smash. However, I think you can only play the online mode with friend codes? not too sure about that part.