Posted by Stalolin

we clearly need a moderator for the megaman board

:(

Posted by Ant

yeah okay sure whatever

Posted by Xero

Yes.

Posted by Slade

I will assert and declare for you mr. stalolin.

Posted by Arcadios

this is another one of those "public dosen't know ****" thread.
was there ever a time the public voted for a mod and it actually happened in the past 2 years or so?
[formula]someone says get rid of the mods that aren't even around and mod people who actually participate in the board but nothing will ever happen.[/formula]
The day we get a new order is the day Jesse loses his virginity.

Posted by Iris

Who's this Stalolin guy and what makes him think he's cut out for moderating?

Posted by Arcadios

make him mod anime for the mecha[spoiler][right]me too ;_;[/right][/spoiler]

Posted by Shade

'lolin for mod '08

Posted by Arcadios

[center][/center]

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm going to have to take this into serious consideration.

Posted by Omni

Do it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Mod election 08 NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Posted by Shade

Shade for mod '08

Posted by Lord of Spam

lolin for super mod 06

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wait, why were you demodded again?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

For being banned!

Because I banned him or because he was banned? The former means I can now demod people and that is awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think the de-modding was a subsequent thing.

Posted by Omni

Jesse took his modship after you banned him.

laaaaaaaaame

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/themayor.gif[/IMG]

Nah but seriously lolin 4 remod '08

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yes, please re-ban him!! :D:D:D

Posted by Ant

Since this is allllllllllll Vampiro's fault, he should make a poll in the mod board, where it'll actually count.

Posted by Linkman

You'll feel better AND defy Tom Cruise. It's a double win.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linkman;819415][IMG]http://www.squarefootagefilms.com/smith/images/zoloft_02.jpg[/IMG]

You'll feel better AND defy Tom Cruise. It's a double win.

Sad note: I became immune to Zoloft many, many years ago. I'm on something called Lexapro now. And I've been defying the man all my life and I've been happier because of it.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Yes
Just for taking Lexapro
Which might make me a normie one day

Posted by Iris

If this Stalolin person can't man up and get off anti-deppressants without killing himself then how can I know he's ready to moderate a forum full of people? I don't think he's ready...

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Its more of an Anti-Depresent/Bipolar pill, at least thats what my phyciatrist told me....

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris;819453]If this Stalolin person can't man up and get off anti-deppressants without killing himself then how can I know he's ready to moderate a forum full of people? I don't think he's ready...

One of these days Iris.... one of these days... POW, right in the kisser!

Posted by Arcadios

GAYEST. EDIT. EVER.

Posted by Stalolin

IT'S COOL I'LL JUST GET RE-BANNED LULZ

wait no, that's not cool

Posted by Shade

Know what else isn't cool? Drugs, man. Drugs.

Posted by Linkman

Funfact: Marijuana isn't a drug, unless you're a jobless lowlife theft who smokes it every single day. THEN it's a drug.

I was on Zoloft when I was 13 and the drug was still in beta testing for kids. I was prescribed it by a guy who barely knew English. I'M LUCKY TO BE ALIVE! I wasn't on it for depression though, I was on it for some weird OCD symptoms I got from having Lyme Disease.

Posted by Shade

Pretty sure it's still a drug either way.

I've only been on meds once, and those were some anti-biotics that I had to take for only a couple weeks. Woooo

Posted by Slade

More like marijuana isn't a drug, THC is.

I took like 3 zoloft one time, hoping for some good times. Ended up being generally anxious/nervous for about 4 days. SUCKED

And I've taken just about every pain medication there is, at one point or another. They made me fat. :(
It got better.

Quoted post: Since this is allllllllllll Vampiro's fault, he should make a poll in the mod board, where it'll actually count.

Yeah, because it'll really count there. lol

Posted by Linkman

[quote=S

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's an infection caused commonly by tiny insects, like ticks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Stalolin: IT'S COOL I'LL JUST GET RE-BANNED LULZ

wait no, that's not cool

er, yes, it iz kool to be 'banned'!!!! Look at WackoLover!!!! Want banned again??!!! Looking at da poll, almost every one wants u banned again!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Linkman: Funfact: Marijuana isn't a drug, unless you're a jobless lowlife theft who smokes it every single day. THEN it's a drug.

I was on Zoloft when I was 13 and the drug was still in beta testing for kids. I was prescribed it by a guy who barely knew English. I'M LUCKY TO BE ALIVE! I wasn't on it for depression though, I was on it for some weird OCD symptoms I got from having Lyme Disease.

i was on it for ADHD!

Posted by cool gamer dad

That's... really stupid!

Posted by S

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, yes, it iz kool to be 'banned'!!!! Look at WackoLover!!!! Want banned again??!!! Looking at da poll, almost every one wants u banned again!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It seems to me people just want him remodded. There's no option for "Ban" in the poll.

Posted by Arcadios

**** YEAH, S

Posted by Shade

Arc go cuddle with your Yoko body pillow.

Posted by Arcadios

Nia*

Posted by Shade

Who the **** is Nia and why should I care

Posted by cool gamer dad

But JS, did they put you on Zoloft after taking you off of Adderall/whatever to ease the withdrawl symptoms? Because that'd make more sense.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

[youtube=ZcTHtFpRI0c]ZcTHtFpRI0c[/youtube]

Posted by The Judge

I think due to his actions he shouldn't be modded. Do we want suck an atrocious person modding this, our most serious and sacred board?

Posted by Poco

I hate to side with the Judge on this, but no. He doesn't need to be a mod. He's a stupid ****er for getting banned in the first place. I have my convictions, and this faggot shouldn't be a mod again.

Posted by Stalolin

What the ****?

Because I have a slight moment where I became extremely depressed and ****ed **** up, you don't think I should be a mod again?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: What the ****?

Because I have a slight moment where I became extremely depressed and ****ed **** up, you don't think I should be a mod again?

Yeah, pretty much. If your mental instability gets in the way of your ability to do a job and take it seriously, you shouldn't have that job to begin with. That's wahy you shouldn't be a mod again; frankly, it's because your to unstable.

Posted by Iris

I think he's also a communist. None of that in my mod board, please!

Posted by Stalolin

Sure, I'll admit that I have moments where I'm unstable. Lots of people have moments like that, even people who don't have mental issues can go berserk and **** things up. Fate seems to go crazy whenever someone insults her or makes some rude comments regarding all of her camwhoring threads. Should we demod her because of that?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I think he's also a communist. None of that in my mod board, please!

HAA U R FUNNAY MRSZ LADDAY

Quoting Stalolin: Sure, I'll admit that I have moments where I'm unstable. Lots of people have moments like that, even people who don't have mental issues can go berserk and **** things up. Fate seems to go crazy whenever someone insults her or makes some rude comments regarding all of her camwhoring threads. Should we demod her because of that?

Oh bs. Don't pull that out of your *** and try to defend it. "WELL EVERYBODY HAS A MOMENT WHERE DEY GO CRZY!!!!" is a worthless defense, and all it shows is a direct fear of responsibility for your own actions.

Fate's nothing but a typical girl on the internet. She's so used to having lonely virgins post comments like "u so sexy" and **** that she can't take it when someone says she's an average looking girl. She's just like every other girl on the 'net. The episode you had, however, was quite uncommon!

Posted by Stalolin

Not quite, Corrupt's had similar moments.

Linkman and Netman have both done some **** like that and Wings did it when he wanted to get demoded.

this is the ultimate poco troll. my ***, his true form is terrifying.

Posted by Ant

eh, he has a point. but megaman board being deleted would quite bother me. and he did a fine job before. it's a risk I'm willing to take.

besides, we're all BUDDIES here...right?

HAHAHA, man, that was a good one, ant.

Posted by The Judge

I see what you did thar.

Posted by nintendope

wow. seriously think alot of you take this way too seriously lol.

it is just a message board right? or am i missing something...

hey, dude. this thread is months old. ALL RIGHT!

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hey, dude. this thread is months old. ALL RIGHT!

yes i noticed. that doesnt mean it didnt occur.

Posted by Shade

He means that you revived a dead thread to state the obvious.

Which I just kinda did too, HAH.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Shade: He means that you revived a dead thread to state the obvious.

Which I just kinda did too, HAH.

thank you captain obvious lol.

Posted by Stalolin

so guys how's that remodding coming

Posted by Ant

really is too bad you had that mental breakdown. we wouldn't be in this situation had you not now would we?

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, and I would've still been a super mod if I hadn't had my obligatory meltdown. Man, just think about what we're missing!!!!!!

Posted by Iris

Only super secret sweaty super-mod orgies.

Posted by Shade

Pics or they never happened.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Iris: Only super secret sweaty super-mod orgies.

Oh, so you guys are still having those? Looks like I haven't missed a beat, then :cool:

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: orgies.

I miss orgies :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Corrupt: Yeah, and I would've still been a super mod if I hadn't had my obligatory meltdown. Man, just think about what we're missing!!!!!!

At least I had my "meltdown" on purpose for the laughs. And oh man how laughs were had. I'm laughing right now, actually!

Which is odd because it's about 8 am and everyone else is asleep.

Quoted post: Only super secret sweaty super-mod orgies.

and here i thought I didn't miss anything this past while.

Posted by Roger Smith

Having meltdowns on the internet doesn't not compute.

Quoted post: Having meltdowns on the internet doesn't not compute.

haha does compute

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roger Smith;849851]Having meltdowns on the internet doesn't not compute.

You don't compute.

Posted by Roger Smith

Totally.

Posted by Xero

I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to orgies. Can I be a mod too?

Posted by Ziggy R

Quoting Xero: I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to orgies. Can I be a mod too?

I thought asking was against the runes...?

Posted by Iris

The runes and sages will not be pleased by this request.

Posted by Ant

I don't know, what does the ancient VGC scripture say?

lol, didn't see Iris's response before making my own. WAVELENGTH.

Posted by Ziggy R

I did something right for once, or at least spotted something wrong and said something?

Holy crap!

That demanded an Avi update...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ziggy R: I thought asking was against the runes...?

I wasn't serious =/