Question regarding box art.

Posted by maian

Over random unfortunate events, some of my game boxes have randomly vanished. For example, like two days after owning Twilight Princess, the gamebox disappeared, without a trace. I have destroyed, nay, massacred my basement looking for said box. I swear, it's gone. I have no idea how this happened, as it never has before. So, with TP, and a couple of other games, I would like to make a new box, because for some reason, it REALLY bugs me just using a normal CD case.

So my question is this: Is there a website or source that anyone knows of that has the flat versions of certain games' full boxart? ie, the front, side, and back all in one image, and not a photograph? I would really appreciate it.

And if not, does anybody know where I could find the full boxart of Twilight Princess, Gamecube version?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can't help you with a site, but the one time I lost a box, I just went to blockbuster and slipped the art out of the case. Worked pretty well, but I'd be a bit afraid to do it again.

Posted by Speedfreak

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR ROOM, MAIAN.

Posted by maian

Nope. All my gaming crap is in my basement, all neatly organized. I've never lost a game box or even a booklet before this. It truly astounds me how pretty much every other gamer I know lacks all the booklets to their games. I remember a night or two before it vanished, my little sister and her friends were building a fort, and I saw Cube games scattered about the floor. I'm thoroughly convinced that somehow, they managed to get Twilight Princess into the giant hole that's in one of our walls. She denies it, but I seriously think it's in the wall, because I've torn apart the basement, and found it NOWHERE. >_> If it was somewhere else in the house, there's a 90% chance it would've shown up by now.

:(

But hey Vamp I'm liking that Blockbuster idea, I could score a booklet, too! :cookie:

Quoted post: I could score a booklet, too!

Nah, doubt that. You can get the box art off of the shelves when employees aren't looking. Booklet though? You have to steal that after they give you the game, and if you return it without a booklet, you're looking at some sort of fine (pretty hefty near me.)

Posted by Last Fog

My Halo 2 box vanished, with the game inside it. Really annoying, can't find it anywhere. Not that I'd ever play H2 again, but I wanted to trade it in awhile back.

Burnout 3 and Rush 2049 both disappeared on me. The latter was just the cart though, but still... miss those games hard.

Posted by maian

Ha. I've accidently stolen game booklets countless times. I still have the Metroid Prime booklet in my room after taking it out of a rental and forgetting to put it back in.

Anyway, my Blockbuster just has the booklets in the display boxes, at least, most of the time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Every single one of my GBA games is MIA, apart from Pok

Posted by maian

Not too good with my GBA games, either. >_> BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVE A GBA EMULATOR ON MY PSP LOL

And my DS games aren't really an issue, because they have the cases.

Posted by Shade

[QUOTE=The X;818955]Every single one of my GBA games is MIA, apart from Pok

Quoted post: Anyway, my Blockbuster just has the booklets in the display boxes, at least, most of the time.

Haha, oh wow. They're just asking to get ripped off then.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, I hear vidya game booklets fetch quite a price on the black market these days.

Posted by Arcadios

I never lost my games but my friend did. ;>_>
I lent him my Mario Kart: Double Dash and I never got it back.
Then I borrowed Twilight Princess from him and he never got it back. :cool:

EDIT:
First statement of mine is a pure lie.

Posted by Poco

Posted by Synth2012

Posted by Arcadios

I kept mine in cases and all in one drawers.
Never lost one since then.
****....makes me want to go play Megaman Zero 3.

Posted by Slade

I keep all my GBA boxes in one place, but I put the carts in whatever's handy. Right now most them are in one of those old plastic cases for the original Gameboy.

Everything else stays in it's own case unless I bought it used and without one. Haven't lost anything myself, except I'm missing Parasite Eve right now because my friend borrowed it. Pretty sure he told me he lost it. And once I thought I had lost Golden Sun, then realized my friend had borrowed it, then given his games to his little brother and forgotten about it.