Your first "holographic" pokemon card

Posted by O.T.L

do you remember what your first holo was ?

in my first pack of pokemon cards i got a holo Nidoking . In my first deck thingy i got a nintales..... good times

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Like many others who purchased the starter pack, it was a Machamp.

Second was a Scyther.

Posted by Shade

Wigglytuff. Ohhh yeah.

Posted by Ashen

I think the first one I got was Victrebel, since I got one of the OTHER decks than the starter decks, and didn't really start until Jungle came out.

Posted by Zeta

Muk.

Posted by Arcadios

Chansey...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh man, I still have all my holographic cards... jeez. Anyways, muk was also my first.

Posted by protomanEXE

Dragonite was mine

Posted by Phantom75230

I feel pitiful to say this but I didn't get any holos until johto, tho it was Lugia so it was sorta ok

Posted by Synth2012

Mine was Machamp, from the starter pack. I thought I was so bad ***. lol

I still have all my old Pokemon cards too! ^_^

Posted by O.T.L

did anyone here ever attain the super magical extra spectacular charizard ?

Posted by David M. Awesome

My first was probably a Machamp, as well. I would have to look through my cards to know all of the holos that I have.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: did anyone here ever attain the super magical extra spectacular charizard ?

Yeah, still have it. Traded some kid all of my doubles for it. What a sweet deal that was.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting oswaldothelegend: did anyone here ever attain the super magical extra spectacular charizard ?

I did, first edition. But I didn't know it was rare so I traded it for a first edition holo-Blastoise and a holo-Muk.

I hate myself. :(

Posted by Sinister Obsession

Venasaur .

Posted by Corrupt

My first holo was a Chansey that my friend Matt just gave to me back in my 7th grade computer class (memories!), and then I remember I got a Charizard in my fifth booster pack. My jaw just about unhinged when I saw it, and it triggered like ten other kids who were standing in line behind me to frantically buy several booster packs. I don't think any of them had the same fortune, if I recall correctly. Awesome.

And I'd have to search for my "collector's" binder again, but I'm pretty sure I have the entire original base and jungle sets in first edition. I know it's in my room somewhere...

Posted by Xero

Mine was Raichu.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

1st - Blastoise

2nd - Japanese Wigglytuff that one of the big kids traded me for my blastoise assuring me it was really good.... Bastard

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Dr. Rockso: 1st - Blastoise

2nd - Japanese Wigglytuff that one of the big kids traded me for my blastoise assuring me it was really good.... Bastard

OMG i feel ya , i traded my holo nidoking for a ghastly ......:O dam u big kids !

Posted by Black Twilight

Uhh I think my first was Pidgeot. I think it was a bad deal because I had to give up 5 dollars, plus 3 other cards... -.-' And then my second one was a Japanese Pikachu that I traded a friend for. I soon regreted it because I couldn't read it. Lol. XD But oh well.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Machamp that came in the basic starter deck for the original set.

Man... way back.

Posted by Stalolin

Aside from the Machamp (NOT CONSIDERING THAT **** STARTER DECKS)

I'm pretty sure it was actually a Charizard. Not first edition though, so yeah =(

and then because i was a dumb kid some older kid screwed me out of it by trading me a blaistoise

whatever man, blastoise is cooler anyways

Posted by CS Ryan

Charizard. Still got 4.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting CS Ryan: Charizard. Still got 4.

4 ! cool :cool:

Posted by pink_lycanthrope

Machamp of course! First non-starter kit was an Eevee promo! It was sooo cool. The I got a happy bithday pikachu. As for Charizard, I pulled 2 and traded Japs to newcomers for 2 more. Good times!

Posted by NES MASTER

i think nidoking was my first holo too i still have him lol good times , good times, sigh......

Posted by Sk2k52

hitmonchan which was awesome because i liked hitmonchan.

Posted by Rikoru

My first holo? I didn't get to buy any cards until ex Team Magma vs. Team Aqua, so I relied on my cousin who had so many cards, but gave me a crappy gastly, a haunter, a sandslash (the only good one was haunter), and a psychic energy. MY first holo was a promo entei, but the big kids screwed me with a bunch of bagon and a shelgon a year later. Luckily someone gave me two promo mewtwo for free.

Posted by WEEGEEZ BAKK

1st. Ninetales

2nd. Pikachu

Posted by Traund

mines was just a personal page at first til I got bored.

Then I made a site on geocities with the latest n64 news, but that site didnt do so well either...