Note to new Admins.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You don't have access to the admin area, yet. First figure out how to mod, and then you can get access to the admin area, if Hyper doesn't de-admin you once he takes over in a few days.

Posted by Night Owl

Im doing good!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Do you know what 'prune' is??!! Don't do it!!! Prune= de-moded+banned+ISP reported for terrorism attack+FBI notice+busted= Locked up for years in the penetentre!

Only the hackers do that.

Now, ban G-Sides! :D

Posted by sabre

Did you really have to edit his post to respond? :/

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, he's still learning!!!! :D Be nice to him!!!!

psst, edit a few posts out over there in the New Admin thread so they can see you use some of ur COOL power!!! :D:D:D

Posted by sabre

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, he's still learning!!!! :D Be nice to him!!!!

He won't learn if it isn't first established that editing people's posts for no good reason is unacceptable. You thilly Jesse. ;p

Posted by The Blaziken Master

Ok, I'll handle the reported post and remove them. I also made rules in all forums. I know there are some already, but I added more.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting Sabredog: Did you really have to edit his post to respond? :/

Im sorry, it was just so tempting!

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Blaziken Master: Ok, I'll handle the reported post and remove them. I also made rules in all forums. I know there are some already, but I added more.

I hate you. Your announcement sucks and I hope you die of AIDS.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting The Blaziken Master: Ok, I'll handle the reported post and remove them. I also made rules in all forums. I know there are some already, but I added more.

Blaziken, I have nothing against you but your taking all of this to seriously!