Stopmotion Animation: If Hamlet was an egg

Posted by Groeneg

A few months ago I finished a first lip syncing animation.
Its about an egg who wonders what it is all about... it finds out soon enough ... Shakespeare style
[youtube=hlqfM46AwfU]hlqfM46AwfU[/youtube]
Comments are welcome :D

Greetz
Groeneg

Posted by Ant

I'd rather eat an eight foot wide and four feet tall piece of dog SH[COLOR="Lime"]I[/COLOR]T than ever watch a sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tty video of yours ever again. i hope you die in a pool of aids and fire and die. yeah, why don't you make a video about that instead? that'd be so cool i would probably even give it 5 stars and it would be so awesome and everyone would go to your stupid f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking youtube page.

In conclusion, go f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck yourself.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ant, don't be such an *******. Most of the garbage on Youtube sucks, everyone knows that..

[youtube=GaVklXhNBP4]GaVklXhNBP4[/youtube]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'd rather eat an eight foot wide and four feet tall piece of dog **** than ever watch a ****ty video of yours ever again. i hope you die in a pool of aids and fire and die. yeah, why don't you make a video about that instead? that'd be so cool i would probably even give it 5 stars and it would be so awesome and everyone would go to your stupid ****ing youtube page.

In conclusion, go **** yourself.

Post of the ****ing year.

Posted by Powashootan

****ing **** ****ing ****, it's crazy.

Posted by G-Sides

[youtube=Yq_DLPbV1Ek]Yq_DLPbV1Ek[/youtube]
my favorite stop-motion vid 8-)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[CENTER][quote=G-Sides;818651][youtube=Yq_DLPbV1Ek]Yq_DLPbV1Ek[/youtube]
[SIZE=7]****IN' BRUTAL!![/SIZE][/CENTER]