New Star Wars Film Will Be Animated

Posted by Rhea

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080214/D8UQ3CTO0.html

What do you people think about this? I am actually not looking forward to it. I feel like with every new star wars thing I am lowering my expectations. Why don't they just do another live action movie? I would absolutely love to see that. Animated just doesn't excite me. The show was entertaining and all, but it was also pretty lame.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Another apprentice for Anakin/Darth Vader? *** ****, he's had like 20. I'm surprised this is actually coming to theaters, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll take some Force Unleashed over this. Mainly because starwars, movie, new and good don't all go together in the same sentence.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Quoting The X: Another apprentice for Anakin/Darth Vader? *** ****, he's had like 20.

Good, mabey an evil apprentice besides Vader will survive more then ONE movie

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Whatever happened to the live-action TV series with Ewan McGregor and some other people? It was originally forecast for this year...

Pretty sure it's still a go. If it is, doubt it'll be with Ewan. I don't really know, but that's what I'm calling.

Posted by maian

Hmm, you guys are getting the wrong impression here. I don't know what that article says, but multiple sites (ie, IGN) have just made their own articles about this. It's not a new Star Wars movie, it's going to be the first three episodes of the new Clone Wars series, all linked into one at theatres. It's going to be one of the ways they debut the show.

And, I'm not too worried. Clone Wars was AWESOME, and after seeing the trailers for the new show, my expectations are just as high.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Pretty sure it's still a go. If it is, doubt it'll be with Ewan. I don't really know, but that's what I'm calling.

Ewan McGregor was the acting talent that held the movies together. Without him, I don't know if I'd watch it a whole lot anyway.

And even then he was pretty wooden.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No one in Episode II was trying to act. At all. Ewan was pretty badass on Mustafar, though.

It was either completely flat or way over the top.