Sweats Chat

Posted by Ant

Man, I don't know why I never wear these things. They're super comfy and I've felt way relaxed all night. That may just be my attitude, though I think it might have something to do with the wearing of these magical pantaloons as well.

WHO ELSE HERE WEARS THESE THINGS?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I wear jeans almost exclusively, but any time I try sweats, they're super-comfy.

Posted by Ant

Indeed, normally I'll wear jeans throughout the day, and just take'm off and just wear boxers during the wee hours of the night. But I took an unusual nighttime shower so I figured sweats would be the best option since I wouldn't be going anywhere. Now look at me! Probably the comfiest guy in a 100ft radius!

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) a radial measurement only requires one dimension
2) i wear the *****es all the time. supar compy, especially while shootan gaman.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

If I'm at home, I'm usually always in boxers/pajama pants/sweat pants and some old shirt. I like to be comfy when I'm home and I don't honestly see the point of wearing jeans when I'm just laying around. Heck, I'm wearing sweats right now.

Posted by Slade

Usually my pants schedule goes like this:

9:00-1:00pm SWEATS
1:00-10:00pm PANTS
10:00-sleeptime SWEATS AGAIN

Unless I have school, then I just wear them at night. But I've noticed that if I wear sweats all day, I'm wayyyy less likely to get anything done. They make me more lazy.

Oh heck yeah they do. That's why I wear 'em.

Posted by ExoXile

I received some fleece-pants this Christmas, and I've been wearing them alot since I got them.

Right now I've got them under my jeans, cause of cold and stuff.
S' nice.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I'm wearing my sweats under some jeans right now, too. I was laying on the floor because of my sweat pants, and then my parents showed up and offered me breakfast. it's possibly even more comfortable than just sweats, because I can't really feel anything on my legs except for softness and warmth

oh jeez, I'd be boiling if I had two layers...

Posted by ExoXile

I thought your room had a pretty good AC going on, Vamp!

My legs get warm real quick.

Posted by Slade

holy **** even vamp's legs ist krieg

edit: NEVERMIND HE FIXED THE TYPO

Posted by Stalolin

sweats?

man, i used to be a sweats fiend back in middle school

EVERY ****ING DAY I WENT TO SCHOOL IT WAS SWEATS

jesus christ i was a loooooooser

khakis and jeans only plz

Posted by The Judge

I have sweat pants, but I rarely wear them.

As for an image, Anthony, I really think you're selling yourself short by wearing sweat pants, as you're just falling into the exact stereotype someone in your position normally has attatched to them.

Posted by Slade

Image? I thought he was just chillaxin'. The only lame way to wear sweat pants is... to school every day in middle school. luv u lolin <3

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: I have sweat pants, but I rarely wear them.

As for an image, Anthony, I really think you're selling yourself short by wearing sweat pants, as you're just falling into the exact stereotype someone in your position normally has attatched to them.

I'll remember to try and keep my fasion sense even when I'm in my room, alone.

or maybe I'll wear them one day and go back to our middleschool and prance amongst the children as some freak. yeah, that'd be sweet.

Yeah, wearing sweats to go out is, uh, a bit trashy. But ****, come on, at home? You're stupid not to wear sweats.

Posted by The Judge

I went into middle school one day to pick up my sister and I was barefoot. A young girl asked me if I was a bum. I asked her in turn if she was a whore. She left quickly.

Posted by Ant

LOL, love that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

For some reason I can imagine Ant hosting a talk show called 'Sweats Chat' where Ant and all the guests have to wear sweats. Probably sweat bands too.

I'd watch it. It'd be a step-up from way overdressed celebrities.

Posted by Slade

Today I saw two people wearing matching sweat pants and sweat shirts. TWO. One was a super mega football jock spectacular sports dude and the other was an ugly fat old lady.

And yeah, I'd watch it too. As long as sweat bands were optional.

Posted by Ant

I really appreciate your support. And with that said, I'm never going to have a show like that. I mean, wow. I've heard some stupid **** before, but...man...just...ugh.

Posted by Crazy K

lol, I wear sweats everyday. I have a big waste, so I have problems finding jeans that fit. So I don't even bother with jeans altogether and just wear sweats all day ere day.

Posted by Ant

It's really a shame you don't sleep in a chair anymore.

Posted by Crazy K

Better yet, a TV show with Ant is sweats would be much better if he was sitting in my awesome chair. A hit you say? YES!