Bad cop

Posted by muffla

lets see
assult
minor police brutality
larson for stealing his skateboard
threating (the sooner you learn that the longer you will live in this world)
i hope this cop gets fired

http://www.break.com/index/jerk-cop-harasses-skaters.html

Posted by Arcadios

Where is this?
Place looks nice.

Posted by s0ul

Am I the only one who saw this video in like 1985?

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Old video but still funny

Posted by Omni

Not as bad as the deputy who threw a guy out of his wheelchair because he supposedly didn't believe the man was paralyzed. That happened just recently.

Posted by Arcadios

/r/ link

Posted by oxpecker123

remember when the cops said "I'm not a man and I 'm not a dude!"

HE"S A PIG INSTEAD!!!!

Posted by s0ul

YEAH MAN **** THE SYSTEM

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting s0ul: YEAH MAN **** THE SYSTEM

Each and every one of us is the system, we get jobs and work. We also pay taxes. that's what makes the system's economy still be alive, oh and cops giving tickets too! We the working class pay the system's bills/citation tickets from cops, NO more american justice!!!!!!!!

Posted by ExoXile

Whoa.

If I got **** like that for not doing anything, I'd make sure I did something that made me deserve it.

I'd call him Mr. Angryfatcop, for starters.
(And then I'd apologize, and say it's not my fault he can't get it up. lolz)

Also, I don't know how it is over in the US, but over here threatening a minor and saying they're going to to die is a pretty major felony.
Especially if a cop did it.

I've had some pretty bad encounters with our police, when I was drunk.
And I didn't exactly talk nice to them, and they didn't do anything close to what they did to that kid.

They didn't do anything, really.
CAUSE I WASN'T A THREAT.

But I guess mrangryfatpoliceman felt threatened by the scary kid.:)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought this would be about that cop dumping that handicap guy out of his wheelchair to search him.

Posted by Omni

Me, too. Also, I'd post video of it like Arc asked, but I'm too lazy to look for it. I happened to see it on the news.

Posted by mis0

Quoting ExoXile: They didn't do anything, really.
CAUSE I WASN'T A THREAT.

But I guess mrangryfatpoliceman felt threatened by the scary kid.:)

American police tend not to use logic or reason. Too much effort.

Posted by s0ul

This thread is now **** THA POLICE

Posted by mis0

For the most part, I don't mind the police. Most cops are decent people, and all of the ones I've encountered have been fairly pleasant. But our police forces seem to exhibit more bad behavior than those in European countries, and there plenty of cases where way too much forces has been used against individuals.

Posted by s0ul

Do you live in an urban area? I know you're in the desert, but I can't remember if you're from Albequerque or not. Because let me tell you, small town cops are the ****ing worst.

my cousin's husband is a cop... pretty cool dude. Honestly can't see a reason to hate the fuzz.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just because one cop is a complete dick, doesn't ruin it for the rest of them imo..
I like cops, they keep the streets clean from dirty homeless drunks.

Posted by David M. Awesome

All of the people that I know that profess to hate the police are coincidentally also the type of people that have a tendency to break the law for stupid reasons. I personally like cops because I obey the law and don't want stupid ****ers infringing on my rights as an American citizen just because they feel like the world owes them something.

Posted by s0ul

Holy wow, I really envy those of you with pleasant enough experiences to not detest police. Seriously, they're worse than black people.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Jesus, even I'd punch that cop square in the face...

Posted by Average n00b

I don't like the American pigs, really. There was this one time at a convention, my friend dislocated her leg at the Rave(It was dislocated before, it just happened again) and we carried her out, there was a flight of stairs there were no elevaters around so we pondered on what to do, she was grasping onto her knee and shaking it as if in pain. Well, there were two huge police officers just standing and watching.

She soon got fed up and hopped down the stairs.

That cop just went overboard, I can see how he could have 'dude' be disrespectful..But that's just going too far-

The same thing with the wheelchair crap, that was just really stupid. :/

Quoted post: Holy wow, I really envy those of you with pleasant enough experiences to not detest police. Seriously, they're worse than black people.

Probably helps that I'm white. I'd likely hate the police to some degree too if I was mexican or black.

Posted by fates warning

Cops havent given me any problems personally. Of the times ive been caught doing illegal things, they've let me off with a warning. Of course, Ive never been caught doing anything drug or alcohol related. I do have a few freinds whove been ****ed over by police. One girl at my school is getting sued for 250,000 dollars cause she got hit by a cop and the cop said he was too injured to work....

Posted by mis0

Quoting s0ul: Do you live in an urban area? I know you're in the desert, but I can't remember if you're from Albequerque or not. Because let me tell you, small town cops are the ****ing worst.

I lived in the city for a while, and now I live in a suburb of Albuquerque. The city cops are the best, and the suburban cops aren't too bad.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I just watched this video again and played Bells of War, by Wu-Tang Clan.. Makes it seem more melodramatic.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Lol, this guy wasnt even that bad, I have dealt with much worse. I was nocked down so hard by a cop(Almost blacked out) because I was holding my pants up(Didnt have a belt) and he thought I had a gun(I called bull****).

Still though, this guy deserves to get his *** kicked, let him keep his ****ty job as a beach cop.

Quoted post: because I was holding my pants up(Didnt have a belt)

Was this in the nineties when that **** was cool?

No, it was summer of 2007 Lol.

I wasn't trying to be cool, I really didnt have a belt at the time.

Sure, buddy, sure. Super cool guy with his pants down low. You deserved the beating you got.

Posted by Iris

It's a shame, but a world full of 14 year-olds who are aware of all of their rights would be a terrible one.

Hopefully that cop was forced to resign after the video was revealed.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sure, buddy, sure. Super cool guy with his pants down low. You deserved the beating you got.

They weren't even low! I was holding them at waist level.

Posted by Omni

How come you went outside like that?

Posted by Pit

he told em not to skateboard there anymore, and they wouldn't listen!

Quoting Omni: How come you went outside like that?

At the time I had Dial up, outside was the only real option.

What a time to be alive.