psp 2 concept

Posted by muffla

http://kotaku.com/355026/psp-redesign-concept-longs-for-reality

deff fake but would be pretty cool

Posted by Roger Smith

I still wouldn't buy it.

Posted by Degeneration

Looks great, though I'd prefer that the shoulder buttons weren't on the sides. It was a form-over-function design choice, clearly.

Posted by tina.anderson

That looks pretty cool, but there is nothing wrong with the original in my opinion. Those shoulder buttons are a turn off too. I would rather the first one.

Posted by CrystalPain

I looks cool but it looks as if the sceen needs more protection and the shoulder button is a big no no!

Posted by muffla

I dno if they make the screen out of the same material as the iphone then nobody would have to worry about scratches, and the article said that there is a posablitly of a pop up qwerty touch keyboard

Posted by David M. Awesome

DUAL ANALOG? IN MY HAND-HELD? . . . How do those things slide under the screen?

And what's the deal with the sliding? Why don't they just have it fold out? Oh wait... That's what Nintendo did.

Those aren't really shoulder buttons if they're on the sides. They're more like brachial buttons.

Posted by Stalolin

you would have a battery life of around like, 3 hours with a screen that big

Posted by David M. Awesome

Dude... does it have force feedback?

Posted by muffla

that would be pretty badass if it did, as for the battery life, they had the same prob with the psp during dev. they could find somthing. as for the sholder buttons, they should but them on the back of the system and have the players fingers wrap around the sides