Sim Battle Archives: ~ CLAN WAR - HGE vs. United Forces ~

Posted by Flionk

This isn't as good as Nido vs Flionk or Nido vs EF, but I do believe it was the last major event in the HGE continuity. And it's been rotting away on my hard drive for too long anyway so here it is, my last complete record from this board's history.

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Computer Guru[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Vincent stood at the edge of a large crater - the crater where the bearded force named Jesse had arrived. The battle had taken quite a turn at that point, and Vincent shuddered in rememberance. He cocked a small pistol in his good arm, the glistening metal arm poised in ready position. Vincent's stone face was unreadable of any expression, and it seemed he was ready to draw another gun and fire, or fall asleep.

The cloak whipped violently behind him from the wind, flashing red in the afternoon sunlight.

[COLOR="Red"]"Yes, Red?"[/COLOR]

Vincent had known of Nanaki's presense. Nanaki - the only remaining Rashion, being 48 years old, 14 in Rashion years. However, he seemed one of the wisest of their little group. Nanaki, affectionately referred to as "Red", looked like a Lion, with intelligent eyes and a tail whose tip glowed softly like a flame. Large black patterns were tattooed across his left back leg, and he wore feathers in his mane that marked his tribe.

Nanaki held an intelligent aire about him, not speaking unless it was needed. It is said that Wisdom is two things 1) having alot to say, and 2) not saying it. Nanaki fit both requirements very well. He had a calm nature, but his teeth and claws glistened to prove that he could be violent if provoked. Now he and Vincent overlooked the crater, studying the damage done.

[COLOR="Red"]"The HGE should arrive soon."[/COLOR] Nanaki said, his deep voice rumbling like a growl from his throat.

[COLOR="Red"]"I know."[/COLOR] Vincent stated simply. This made an odd pair, the both of them not speaking more than needed.

[COLOR="Red"]"The citizens are holding a party - as if to drown their worries of the HGE in a few mugs of ale."[/COLOR] Nanaki replied.

[COLOR="Red"]"Let them celebrate, everyone needs an excuse. Seems the HGE's accusations of leading the world's economy in a downward spiral and such held no ground whatsoever."[/COLOR] Vincent said, with a touch of anger in his voice.

[COLOR="Red"]"True. This only made the citizens fight harder."[/COLOR] Red agreed. They stood for long moments, and were soon joined by a large white contraption that looked like a Cat riding a Mog. Cait Sith.

[COLOR="Blue"]"Cloud, Strike, and Scott are calling a meeting. I think there'll be a small devotional among the clans before they start fighting again. All Clan leaders are there already,"[/COLOR] Cait Sith reported, [COLOR="Blue"]"And it seems we've got a few more visitors as well to aid our side. People you know of."[/COLOR] Cait Sith added before bounding away in a manner that would make one giggle - unless you were Vincent or Nanaki. The three warriors left the crater, and went to join the meeting. The war would continue soon...

[COLOR="Red"]MERRY[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]CHRISTMAS[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]!!!!![/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Emperor Frieza[/CENTER][/SIZE]
(The Drevalran Pride looms through the star system amongst the wreckage of the Enforcing Will and the shattered remnants of the once-proud starfleet of the United Clans. Those ships that survived the fighting have been disabled and boarded, and their crews have been taken prisoner, sent to Imperial brigs...and have been treated surprisingly well, at least according to the prisoners themselves.

However, while the Clans' capability of hurting the citizens of the HGE has been destroyed, they still remain on the planet's surface. Thus, Marcus Ginyu and his Ginyu Force are currently razing the Clan base to the ground and destroying their supplies)

Ginyu: Heheheh...Merry Christmas, boys...perhaps, if this Vincent character isn't as cowardly as I think he'll be, we'll have a few fireworks before the day ends...

* As the Ginyu force has their fun the cry of a woman screaming pearl breaks the mood as guldo is suddenly hit by three white energy balls that explode on contact. The other members of the ginyu force look up to see a green haired woman in red cloths, a strong looking man in a blue wife beater type shirt, an older gentalmen in dark armor, and a young man in light colored armor with a large chainsaw standing on a roof. *

Woman: My name is Terra and you won't get away with this.

Strong man: My name is Sabin and I will smash you with my blitz techs.

Man in dark armor: My name is Cyan. Thou shall feel my blade for the wrong thou hast done.

Man with chainsaw: My name is Edgar and your friend shall be out of it for awhile. But don't let that stop the fight.

* The group of fighters gets ready for the ginyu force's attack. *

Posted by Flionk

The Enforcing Will was destroyed??? No matter. As long as I still have the Scorpion King and my mech. Humm... perhaps, becuase of the massive shortage of Clan members here, the former Clansmen forms the what would be currently named 'Clan'. Strike, how bout it?

----------
At the completely hidden Naote moon base... Ryuga sits in a black chair, staring blankly though the void outside of his observation window. Tapping his right finger slowly, visions of the Luminescent blowing up pass though his mind repeatedly.

sweet, light computer voice:
[COLOR="Blue"]Ryuga, the HGE is attacking again. Get the fleet ready?[/COLOR]

Ryuga clenches his fist, making no other movment.

[COLOR="Blue"]Ryuga... 'The past is behind us. Let us look to the future once again.'[/COLOR]

A tear builds in his eye, and streaks down his cheek. It soaks into his still-fresh black leather trenchcoat, still not making any movment.

[COLOR="Blue"]Ryuga, sir, please... I'm still here.[/COLOR]

Ryuga stands slowly, walking to a desk and setting a small broken peice amulet in its drawer. He approaches the door, turning his head to adress the computer image next to the chair...

[COLOR="Red"]Please, dont remind me of the past. I'm going alone. Pack the ships and send them home. You... you're gone.[/COLOR]

The computer image fluxes, lowering its head as Ryuga paces though the door, beyond the image's sight.

[COLOR="Blue"]...But...Ryuga... [/COLOR]
------------------
On the planet, in one of the few remaining strongholds... Ryuga waits outside the main door, hiding all but his head behind his thick coat. As the sunset shines its last rays of light on it, sparkles of odd power faintly spot its surface. Intently watching a tiny flame in the distance marking the approach of a HGE craft of some sort, his eyes squint to make it out.

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Nido[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Nido stands silently on the bridge of the Drevalran Valor, peering through his indestructable cyrogenic crystallic glass windows as he slowly turns in place, bringing his back to face the field of battle.

"I'm going out there," Nido began.

Frieza simply stared onwards, a grim smile spreading over his Changeling face.

"If you must..." replied Frieza.

Acknowledging his leader, Nido took proper form, and made his way into the Eastern Bridge Launch Bay, fitting himself into the customized YF-19 Variable Dark Eagle. Nido kicked his fighter into full combat attire as he activated the bay thrusters and closed down the hatches, preparing for his departure into the battle.

With a whine and a flash of diligant red, the boosters ignited, and burst apart as wicked flames tore from the fighter's rear. The Dark Eagle fled into open space, splitting gravity in its path as the pilot Nido made his way onward, approaching the planet surface.

Posted by Flionk

(The four conscious members of the Ginyu Force stare at their opponents...and burst out laughing)

Jeice: What the hell is THIS?!

Burter: The bloody cast of FF6, it would seem...

Ginyu: Hmmm...they're rather-powerful...nothing we can't handle easily, though...Ginyu Force, attack!!!

(In a blue streak of light, Burter, the enormous, blue, snake-like member of the Ginyu Force dashes forward at an unheard-of speed. Edgar does not even notice his Debilitator disappear until Burter aims it at him and pulls the trigger. Within seconds, Burter has plugged in the correct settings and causes Edgar to be especially weak against Fire. Next, Recoome, the fire-elemental juggernaut, steps forward)

Recoome: MAGMA BOLT!!!

(He extends his hand, stretches out his palm, and the ground cracks open beneath Edgar's feet. Out from the mantle of this planet [which seems to have no name] leaps a fiery emission that looks like the blade of a dagger. It slams into Edgar, causing massive damage and sending him flying further into the jungle and temporarily out of sight. He hits the ground, covered in painful second-degree and skin-killing third-degree burns.
Jeice, in the meantime, charges up a Crasher Ball, an elliptical prototype to Frieza's planet-destroying Crusher Ball, and lobs it in the middle of his opponents. They scatter, but the explosion sends each of them hurtling in different directions. Cyan takes the brunt of the attack, and is thrown head-first into a tree trunk, knocking him out cold and inflicting a severe concussion. Next, Guldo, who has awakened groggily, suddenly begins to suck in air...and the next thing Terra Branford knows, she is sprawled on the ground, blood trickling down from a cut lower lip, and a burn mark on her abdomen from an energy blast. Guldo apparently froze time, blasted her with a relatively-powerful attack, and has now returned time to normal.
In the meantime, Captain Ginyu suddenly disappears from view, reappears behind Sabin, and roundhouse kicks him into the burning remains of the Clan barracks. As Sabin catapults through the wall, the burning building collapses, burying him in the rubble)

Ginyu: Heheheh...stupid kid...I was a Martial Arts master while you were playing with Ninja Turtle action figures!

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]X-Halo[/CENTER][/SIZE]

* Terra gets up and glares at the ginyu force's little green man. *

Terra:"You are not the only one who can manipulate time."

* Terra closes her eyes and quickly chants the stop spell. *

Terra:"Powers of time stop my enemy."

* With that energy surronds Goldo and he is unable to do anything but think. Terra then shouts out another chant. *

Terra:"Powers of time lend me your power."

* With that energy surronds Terra and to Terra time has stopped. For the others all that happend next happend in the blink of an eye. Terra cast cure 3 on all her team mates and healing her, Sabin, and Cyan fully and leaving Edgar with little more than darkend skin. Terra then casts haste on all her team mates speeding them up greatly and covering them in a red aura. Terra then casts slow on all the ginyu force members making all but Burter slower than the warriors. Burter is now as fast as the other warriors. Terra then chants the chant for Ice 3. Frezzing energy surrounds the ginyu force and ice shard fly out of now where and cut through the armor and body of the ginyu force. *

Terra:"Edgar can you finish this guy?"

* Terra points with her head over to Guldo. Edgar nods and starts up his chainsaw. Edgar dashes over to Guldo. When Edgar gets in range he spins around with the chain saw extended. After a few spins he jumps back and all the people stare at the head of Guldo which is lying about 3 feet away from the fallen sliced up body. After a second Edgar looks over to Terra. *

Edgar:"Why hasn't he started to fade away yet?"

Terra:"Beats me."

* Just then a blast of energy comes from the ruins of a building, slaming into Jeice sending him flying into the wall of a building. Sabin steps out of the rubble. *

Sabin:"First of all we brought ALL our friends. Of course they are someplace else at the moment."

* Just then Cyan falls out of nowhere and brings his sword down apon the white haired, red skinned weirdo, who screams as the blade slices through his armor and flesh leaving a large gash across the chest of Jeice. Cyan then jumps back and lands back near the tree. *

Sabin:"Cool move, Cyan."

Cyan:"Thanks."

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Now, X-Halo, come on...I was trying to play nicely with you. Well, you've brought this upon yourself, is all I can say.

(Jeice reels backwards from the attack as Burter gapes down at the fallen Guldo)

Burter: You bastards...you killed him...

(Ginyu glances downward stoically, then back at his opponents. Recoome looks like he's about to burst with rage at the brutal massacre of his little friend.)

Recoome: You dishonorable cowards...you never even gave him the chance...

(Ginyu simply turns to his friend)

Ginyu: Let it out, Recoome.

(Recoome roars horrifyingly. The orange behemoth charges up his most-powerful attack yet. He extends his arms in front of him, and summons all of his available energy)

Recoome: [COLOR="Red"]ERASER CANNON!!![/COLOR]

(There is a great flash of light which blinds everyone and emanates miles away from its epicenter. The light suddenly solidifies and focuses into a broad, fire-elemental laser, which charges forward at a horrific rate. It slams into the puny opponents of the legendary Ginyu Force like a tidal wave of flame. Within seconds, Edgar is totally vaporized. Terra is left in pathetic shape, with her arms and legs completely blasted off of her body and into oblivion. Sabin and Cyan are knocked backwards, covered in burns and unconscious. Recoome breathes heavily, steps backward, and leans on his leader's shoulder, exhausted. Ginyu looks on, pleased)

Ginyu: Good job, Recoome...(looks at Terra) Pathetic...thinking that her magic could outdo our powers...

HASTE 2!!!

(Immediately, the Ginyu Force is surrounded in a red light, and their former agility is restored)

Ginyu: Wonderful...now, Burter, please put that poor wretch out of her misery...

(Burter smiles grimly, then steps forward, extends his right hand and blasts Terra into oblivion. Jeice, in the meantime, has casted a light Cure spell to treat his wound)

Ginyu (to his unconscious opponents): If you pathetic fools can hear me...let this be a lesson to you. Kill one of our men, and we kill two of yours. Kill another...and we massacre every last one of you. Now get your friends here before the Emperor has to track them down and wipe them out himself.

Posted by Flionk

* Out of nowhere a deep voice comes. *

????:"Holy power of healing restore my friends."

* Energy enwraps Sabin and Cyan and the burns went away. Sabin and Cyan get up and Cyan starts charging an attack. Sabin looks at the ash that is next to the busted chainsaw. Anger engulfs Sabin. Sabin turns his gaze to Racoome. *

Sabin:"You...You killed my brother! Now you will DIE!"

* An aura of energy bursts up around Sabin and he leaps at Racoome. *

Sabin:"BUM RUSH!"

* Sabin starts punching racoome from all sides. Sabin, moving and hitting with all his power, thrusts his fist into the ribs of racoome followed by an elbow to the back with a kick to racoome's side. Sabin then knees him in the balls and smashes his nose. On the thrid go round Sabin smashes his fists so hard into the big red haired freak's chest that racoome's ribs shattered and shards of the ribs are sent like bullets into the heart and lungs of the big dumb murderer. Sabin jumps back as racoomefalls to the ground bleeding interanly. Just then Cyan jumps forward and brings his sword down across Jeice's chest recreating the gash he left before. He then Brings his sword up across the chest making another slash across Jeice's chest followed up by slash from between the arms to between the legs. Jeice lets out a scream as he feels the blade cut through his "manhood" and cut off his family jewels. Cyan being the nice warrior he is then cuts off Jeice's head to bring an end to the former man's life instead of ruinning it. *

Cyan:"An eye for an eye."

????:"We still have work to do."

* A man dressed all in black steps out from the shadows. *

Sabin:"What are you doing here Shadow?"

Shadow:"What X-halo ordered."

* Shadow turns around and looks at the two remaining members of the ginyu force. Shadow puts his hand into his garb and pulls out a small blade and a shield. He hands the shield over to Cyan and grips the sword ready to attack. Cyan equips the shield on his arm and it bods to his flesh. *

Cyan:"What is this?"

Shadow:"It is a paladin shield. X-halo sent it. Makes you almost like Scott. Now, I am off to battle."

* Shadow grips the sword and the sword expands into a powerful blue blade. *

Cyan:"The atma weapon."

* Shadow dashes forward and is behind Ginyu in a flash. Ginyu feels a warm sensation on his right leg and looks down to see a gaping wound in his side. *

Ginyu:"How did you..."

* As Ginyu turns around to look for Shadow all he sees is darkness. Shadow has vanished with out a trace. *

Posted by Flionk

OoC: That was still pretty cheap, and you made Jeice look like a total weakling, which he isn't...but I'll let it go.

(Ginyu grits his teeth, furious)

Ginyu (whispering): I've had enough of this.

CURE 4!!!

(He extends his hand to Recoome, who is suddenly surrounded in an indigo light. Recoome gets to his feet, his wounds totally healed)

Recoome (to Sabin): You hypocritical little PRICK! Complaining to us that we killed your brother...when you've killed TWO of ours! Don't you think that Guldo and Jeice meant at LEAST as much to us as your brother meant to you? (sneers) No, of course you wouldn't...you're only in this for the power of your Clans...we're here, however, to liberate the people of this world!

Recoome, Burter, and Ginyu, in unison: GINYU FORCE TRIPLE TECH...

DELTA ATTACK!!!

(A cold sensation surrounds Sabin, and suddenly, a triangular beam of light emanates from the three surviving Ginyu Force members...and envelopes the Martial Arts master. When the light fades, Sabin has been turned to stone. Recoome grins at this, then summons up all his rage, and slams his fist into the statue. The stone visage of the Figaroan prince shatters into thousands of pieces
Before Cyan can even comprehend what has happened, Ginyu rushes forward and plows his elbow into the Doman warrior's abdomen, breaking a few ribs. The Changeling Field Marshal shouts back to his men)

Ginyu: Back off, boys...this one's mine. Recoome, cover me in case any more of his friends show up. Burter...you know what to do.

(The huge, snake-like speed-demon nods, and dashes off into the jungle while Ginyu grabs Cyan by the neck and hurls him against a tree, breaking his jaw)

Ginyu: You can't win, little man...

(In the meantime, as Shadow dashes off through the jungle, he is suddenly knocked to the ground. Burter has caught up with him easily and jump-kicked him in the back of the head. The largest of the Ginyu Force members draws a Crysknife)

Burter: Draw your weapon, fool.

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Crono[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Navy"]Clouds suddenly appear in the sky, and the sky goes black. The clouds flashes dangerously, and a blue glow lights the darkened ground. A deep blue portal opens up, and Crono steps out, smirking in his usual way. [/COLOR]

Shame on you all!!! Starting without me!!

[COLOR="Navy"]Crono runs into the thickest part of the battle, looking for someone to attack.....[/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

In the woods

* Burter stand over the fallen Shadow. Suddenly, Shadow vanishes without a trace. *

Back in town

* Cyan gets up and readies his blade. He glares at the gay colored, horny, captain. After about 30 seconds Ginyu speaks. *

Ginyu:"Are you going to attack or are you to scared to move?"

* Cyan smirks. *

Cyan:"As thou wish. Empowerer!"

* Energy quickly surrounds Cyan and flows into his blade. Can gives his sword a powerful swing and an energy phantom comes forth. The energy phantom smashes into Ginyu, breaking the same ribs that are broken on Cyan. The phantom then takes energy from the pain that Ginyu is feeling and uses it to inwrap Cyan. The energy and the phantom both fade away and Cyan ribs are fine. Cyan smirks again. *

Cyan:"I still have more tricks."

* Just then Racoome lets out a scream of pain and looks down to see the blue energy blade sticking out of his chest at a downward angle, his spine severed and lungs cut. The blade is removed and Racoome falls to the ground blood pooring out of the wounds and onto the ground. Ginyu looks over to see Shadow standing behind the fallen Racoome holding the atma weapon. The blood of Racoome being absorbed into the blade. Ginyu gworls as he is hit with the fact that this group of bums is killing his team. *

Back in the woods

* Shadow jumps out of the bushes holding the atma weapon. *

In the woods

* Burter stand over the fallen Shadow. Suddenly, Shadow vanishes without a trace. *

Back in town

* Cyan gets up and readies his blade. He glares at the gay colored, horny, captain. After about 30 seconds Ginyu speaks. *

Ginyu:"Are you going to attack or are you to scared to move?"

* Cyan smirks. *

Cyan:"As thou wish. Empowerer!"

* Energy quickly surrounds Cyan and flows into his blade. Can gives his sword a powerful swing and an energy phantom comes forth. The energy phantom smashes into Ginyu, breaking the same ribs that are broken on Cyan. The phantom then takes energy from the pain that Ginyu is feeling and uses it to inwrap Cyan. The energy and the phantom both fade away and Cyan ribs are fine. Cyan smirks again. *

Cyan:"I still have more tricks."

* Just then Racoome lets out a scream of pain and looks down to see the blue energy blade sticking out of his chest at a downward angle, his spine severed and lungs cut. The blade is removed and Racoome falls to the ground blood pooring out of the wounds and onto the ground. Ginyu looks over to see Shadow standing behind the fallen Racoome holding the atma weapon. The blood of Racoome being absorbed into the blade. Ginyu gworls as he is hit with the fact that this group of bums is killing his team. *

Back in the woods

* Shadow jumps out of the bushes holding the atma weapon. *

[SIZE="1"]Sure, this is the ultimate in controlling, but its taking my whole move and this Burter character is one of four of Frieza's mini-guys, not to mention the least magically-inclined (it seems). I dont think its a problem.[/SIZE]

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Uh oh...never a good idea to assume things...still, it's fine with me, CG...although you ought to realize you just opened the door on something you will wish you hadn't.

(Ginyu simply sneers, then shouts)

Ginyu: CHANGE!!!

(There are two brief flashes of light...and suddenly, everyone becomes totally disoriented. Cyan is reassured to see, however, Shadow move in and cut Recoome's throat. The massive giant finally rests in peace)

Cyan: Good work...now we shall eliminate their leader...(he looks at Shadow, who seems to be glaring at him) Sir Shadow...is anything the matter?

(Then, something very strange happens. Shadow cries out uncharacteristically...in a voice not unlike that of Ginyu)

Shadow: CHANGE!!!

(Light flashes again..and suddenly, it becomes hideously-clear to Cyan: Ginyu has the capability to body-swap. He changed bodies with the dying Recoome, and then with Shadow, causing Recoome's spirit to go into Ginyu's body, Ginyu's to go into Shadow's, and Shadow's to go into Recoome's. Ginyu, masquerading as Shadow, destroyed Recoome's body, and eliminated Shadow with it, then switched back to his original body. Now Recoome has a brand-new body, Shadow is dead...and Cyan is hopelessly outgunned. Ginyu realizes this, and grins.
"Shadow" steps forward, then suddenly throws something in the air: a Stealth Skean [I'm going by the Japanese item names, since I'm playing a translated version currently], and instantly, he disappears. Strangely enough, within seconds, Cyan feels incredibly short-of-breath. He then feels a trickle on his chest. He looks down, and finds a number of shurikens painlessly sticking out of his armor and flesh. The lightheadedness that suddenly engulfs him tells him that they are, in fact, drugged Shurikens)

Recoome: Heheheh...I like this new body...it's quick. Now, can you hit what you can't see?

Ginyu: Harumph...I doubt it. His senses are so drugged from those shurikens, he won't be able to perform his more-advanced sword techniques...

OoC: Until this problem is alleviated, Cyan essentially cannot use any sword technique past 4 (Quadra Slam, or Rondo, depending on which FF6 version you play).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the meantime, mere minutes after Ryuga possesses Burter, he suddenly finds that he cannot move a single muscle in the hulking blue body. What the hell is happening?! Is Burter regaining control? Then, although he cannot turn his head to see for sure, he realizes that someone is behind him. A great dark presence. The Baron von Morte)

Von Morte: Well well well...isn't this an interesting twist of events? (he cackles, then stops abruptly. His voice changes to reflect dead seriousness)

GET OUT OF THAT BODY, I COMPELL YOU IN THE NAME OF ***!!!

(A bell tolls in the distance, and immediately, Ryuga is blinded by light and overcome by nausea. When he comes to his senses, he is again a separate entity from the bewildered Special Forces agent. The Baron turns to Burter)

Von Morte: Don't ask questions, Burter...just get back to your group.

(Burter nods obediently and dashes off. The Baron steps forward, flanked by his two heavily-armed, extremely-powerful monk bodyguards)

Von Morte: Now wasn't that a cute little trick...trying to possess one of our own men, assuming that we didn't know how to handle such a situation. Believe me, my dear boy...I'm a voodoo master, amongst other things. I know how possession works, how to get rid of it, and how to do both of these things better than my opponent. (grins grimly) A few decades in Hell don't exactly teach one nothing, after all.
Now, my friend...I insist that you join me for a duel, one-on-one, while my aides direct the Obsidian Fleet, in case any of your ships should return.

WARP!!!

(...and the next thing Ryuga knows, they are in a hexagonal arena, brightly-lit within the shape but otherwise, totally surrounded by darkness)

Von Morte: You may move first.

OoC: I want NO interference in this fight between myself and Ryuga. That goes for both Clan AND HGE members at once. Understood?

Posted by Flionk

OOC: Yes. Leave the Baron to me. ANYONE who interferes will recive an unreasonable barrage of power up their arses.

Ryuga only grins as Baron von Morte shuts them off from the rest, giving a mere glance of approval of their set aside area.
[COLOR="Red"]
You'll never leave this hex until your spirit has been rended from the fibers of what life is left in you. Not even a thousand years in hell shall give you the strength to withstand the punishment you justly deserve.[/COLOR]

Ryuga stands tall and streches his arms out, swirls of darkly colored energy bringing Ryuga up to par with Baron's power. A crimson cape grows and nearly reaches his ankles, oozing with supernatural blood and burning a fire of red sparkles. Ryuga's fists crust and dry, hardening to unreal strength. Dual rays of dark blue energy beam from his eyes, locked onto the Baron's body. He snaps his right hand out, bringing into existance an ivory staff imbedded with smooth jewels forged in the depths of the earth to make it harder than mithrilic adamite and born in the skies to give it properties of astral power. Ryuga flexes his left arm, bursts of blue ki echoing though the hex.

[COLOR="Red"]Von Morte, the power you face is known as the Nightmare Nova, a force even the dark arts master Supernova could not concieve. Dont bother using your voodoo tricks. None of your status effects can affect me.[/COLOR]

Ryuga slams the staff to the ground, a grit of determination flaring in his eyes. From the impact a spread of tiny white lashes spin out and grapple Von Morte, quickly forcing him down. Ryuga floats up, weilding his staff high, and thrusts it down on the Baron. Having just loosened some of the strands by sheer struggle in the half second given to him, the staff drives swiftly onto his back, colliding with a thunderous smash. As soon as the staff lifts from the indent in his back, a pearl drops from the staff, landing on the Baron just as Ryuga jumps back. The tiny marble explodes in a flay of monomolecular fibers, meshing the immideate flesh around the marble and inflicting major microscopic damage through Baron von Morte's body. Ryuga raises the staff in both his hands, never letting his beam of blue leave the Baron.

[COLOR="Red"]You cant outpower me! You'll need everything you have to win, voodoo witch![/COLOR]

OOC:I'm expecting a high-powered match. Against me, you've played with more powerful characters in one-on-one matches; now accept one where my character would win in a straight fight. May the more creative writer win.

Posted by Flionk

OoC:

[quote]now accept one where my character would win in a straight fight. May the more creative writer win.

That has yet to be decided. Just remember...experience goes a long way. As for my status ailments not affecting you...BS. If your moves affect my character, my moves affect yours. Deal?

As for calling the Baron a "witch"...you DO realize that he's a guy, right?

(Von Morte grunts fearlessly, defiantly, and disdainfully)

Von Morte: Harumph...I fear no curse. I've already outlived the greatest one there is. Especially this one, however...causing cell death to my body means little to me, considering that all of my bodily tissue is dead, anyway. But, to each his own, I suppose.
No, not a thousand years of torture will alleviate the crimes which I have committed over the span of my existence. You are correct in this one thing. However...because I admit it, you little hypocritical fool, I know I will at least be forgiven by The Powers that Be!
Now if I were you, I'd pray with all my might, because the Will of *** SHALL prevail!!!

(The Baron draws the Venetian two-handed sword he keeps strapped to his back, hidden by his cape, and swings it effortlessly with his cybornetic left arm. He dashes up to Ryuga, then suddenly vanishes...and appears right behind the cocky warrior. He cuts his blade across Ryuga's back, creating a deep gash and causing a bit of trauma to his spinal chord, albeit not enough to paralyze him. However, as he doubles over in pain, the Baron fulfills his objective of this move. He removes the long, black, leather glove on his right hand, revealing a decaying, skeletal forearm. He waves this hand around a bit in the air, and quietly whispers an incantation)

PLAGUE!!!

(The sickening smell of rotting flesh fills the arena, and this time it isn't the Baron. This spell is quickly causing Ryuga's flesh to decay and die, like a hideously-progressive case of leprosy. His skin turns a sickening pale color, and begins to wrinkle. His armor also starts to rust, corrode, and become brittle. Within seconds, he begins to grow hideous, painful boils and other skin lesions. There is no question about it: he has been given a horrible case of the Black Death. He begins to find it harder to breathe, and suddenly coughs up blood. The Baron cackles)

Von Morte: You seemed so confident just a second ago! You sought a high-powered fight!

(His smile quickly changes to a glower as he grabs Ryuga by the neck and hoists him into the air)

Von Morte (menacingly): Is THIS what you seek?!

(He tosses Ryuga in the air, and before the smaller warrior hits ground, von Morte grabs his sword and slashes horizontally. As Ryuga falls to the floor of the arena, the arm holding his staff clunks to the ground, severed. Von Morte leaps backward, ready to fight for real)

Von Morte: Now GET UP AND BACK UP YOUR WORDS WITH ACTIONS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile, up in space, the Drevalran Pride and the Armada of St. Michael pursue the smaller Clan fleet. Frieza himself sends a message to the commanding officer of the opposing ships)

Frieza: Command of Clan Fleet, this is Frieza Ignum III, the Holy Galactic Emperor and Supreme Commander of the forces with whom you have engaged. I implore you to surrender now, or face total destruction.

(Ends his message and turns to the ranking officer on the DP)

Frieza: Can we keep up with them?

Commander: Not this ship, sir, but the destroyers ought to be able to chase them down.

Frieza: Good...comm station, put me on a channel to all the destroyers in the fleet...

(Frieza's voice echoes over the speakers on all of the smaller, quicker capital ships throughout the vast armada)

Frieza: Commanders of all the destroyers within the Imperial Armada, this is the Emperor speaking. The order is given: pursue the enemy to their base, send the coordinates, and eliminate what you can on your own until the rest of the fleet arrives. (Frieza breathes deeply, and can't help but smile. He adds a personal note) I feel that this will be a great day for the Empire, my friends, and for the people we are trying to liberate from the oppressive and incompetent management of the feudalistic Clans. May *** be at the side of each and everyone one of you.

(Frieza hears JL's message, and thinks hard for a second, considering his options, and the pros, cons, possibilities, and gambles he may face. Finally, he decides)

Frieza: Go with the destroyers, JL...pursue the enemy fleet, and find the Scorpion King, if it's there. (opens a channel to the destroyers again) Imperial Destroyers, I am placing you all under the capable command of Grand Admiral Cougar. Take as many prisoners as possible, but if provoked, do not hold back. That is all. (closes channel, and turns back to JL's 3-D image on the console) Good luck, old friend...as uncharacteristic as it is for you, be cautious. It would really be a shame to lose you.

(JL grins rather boyishly, then, fully-charged, launches his mecha. With an Atlantean war whoop, he torpedoes off into space)

Posted by Flionk

* Out of the darkness comes the voice of little girl rings out. *

????:"Oh taker of souls take the soul of the one who trys to hide from you and show him his DOOM!."

* With that a dark smoke cloud forms infront of the invisable Racoome. When the smake blows away the grim reaper is standing in front of Racoome. The reaper takes his scyte and cuts the body right down the center. The body doesn't fall apart but there is a strange glowing cut all the way down the body. The reaper then reaches in and grabs the soul of Racoome by the head and flies into the sky quickly fading from sight. The still intact, for some reason, body of shadow lies on the ground. *

????:"Oh lord and creator of all please bring back the soul of departed friend Shadow and give him LIFE!"

* Just then the clouds part and a beam of pure light shines down on the body of Shadow. An angel flies down to the body of Shadow and waves a wand over the body restoring the soul that was inside to its body and giving it some energy so Shadow may move. Shadow stands and looks around to see what was going on. He sees Cyan stuck with his drugged shurikens and puts away the atma weapon and pulls out a remedy. He runs over to Cyan and poors it down his mouth. The drugs are quickly disapating. Cyan takes a defencive stance and looks over at Shadow. *

Cyan:"Thanks for the remedy and thank you Relm for getting rid of Racoome and bringing back Shadow."

* Relm steps out of the shadows. *

Relm:"No prob. Now what do you say we finish this guy before the blue guy shows up."

Shadow:"Good idea."

* Just then Ginyu attacks. *

Posted by Flionk

OoC: That's it, I've had enough, X-Halo. This is ridiculous! Even I don't have that many secondary characters, and I NEED them, to even the odds as far as numbers are concerned. Also, Shadow's still dead...remember a little restriction we placed on bringing characters back to life thanx to one of Kojiirin's moves? In my book, that still applies to this fight!

Then you take one of my most-powerful characters and kill him with a friggin' DEATH spell?! Just who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think I am, for that matter? Bloody hell...

(Ginyu sees Recoome go down once and for all, and grimaces)

Ginyu: So long...old friend...

(His jaw quivers for a moment. Recoome was like a brother to him...certainly his best friend. But he can't mourn him just now...he has work to do, and vengeance to wreak. He whirls around to Relm and Cyan)

Ginyu: Oooh...you, man of Doma! You've caused me enough trouble as it is!

GINYU BOMB!!!

(He holds his right palm upward, and suddenly, a white sphere of light appears and hovers above the violet, clawed hand. It expands, and grows to about the shape of a basketball. Slowly and ominously, it floats outward, away from Ginyu, and towards Relm and Cyan. The two realize that this is very, very bad, and try to run...only to find that they're totally frozen in terror. It finally reaches Cyan...and the explosion from the blast rocks the planet for miles around the epicenter. A huge white glow envelopes the surrounding jungle around the destroyed Clan base. A windstorm from the blast pulls many large trees from their roots and send them hurtling through the air.
When all this subsides, everything for fifty meters around Ginyu has been totally vaporized. All the trees in this radius have been totally obliterated. There is no trace of the bodies of Relm, Shadow, Guldo, Jeice, Recoome, or Cyan. Ginyu stares around him. Destruction everywhere...all because these idiot Clans won't surrender, and won't listen to the fact that the people have had enough of them. Burter dashes into the area just now, and looks around him in shock)

Burter: Recoome too?

(Ginyu nods solemnly. Burter hangs his head. Three of their team, dead)

Ginyu: War is hell, Burter...that's why Recoome, Guldo, and Jeice died: so that other, innocent civillians wouldn't have to experience it.

(Everything is silent for a moment as each takes a minute to silently remember their fallen comrades)

Ginyu: The Ginyu Force lives on, Burter. Let's go rejoin the Emperor...we'll find out how to avenge our fallen comrades later.

(They blast off for their transport and fly away into space)

Posted by Flionk

OoC: EF I had no idea what you were talking about when you said:

[quote]remember a little restriction we placed on bringing characters back to life thanx to one of Kojiirin's moves?

I never read that post but Strike filled me in and I would have taken that back if you hadn't already killed Cyan and the others. Also, YOU made Racoome vanish not I. You also should know the vanish/doom combo by now. I think I did a good job making the doom spell. Don't mess with a red mage wannabe unless you are willing to pay the price. Now on to the battle.

* Celes and Locke are at a table with X-halo. *

X-halo:"Celes. Locke. Bad news. Terra, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Shadow, and Relm have all fallen to the Ginyu force."

Celes:"You mean the Ginyu force is that powerful?"

X-halo:"Yes. I knew they had that kind of power and they still have more."

Locke:"Did they kill any of them?"

X-halo:"Yes. One was a combo between Terra and Edgar. One was lucky blow from one of Cyan's Swordtechs. The last was an error on the part of one of the members. Cyan and Relm got killed with a powerful energy attack."

Celes:"If only I had been there I could have stopped it."

X-halo:"No. You would have been killed by the power overload. I can bring them back once the war is over. Untill then I am not going to be able to help them."

Locke:"I will go break the news to the old man."

* Locke gets up and leaves the room. *

Celes:"I am going to go make them pay."

*Celes starts to get up but X-halo grabs her arm. *

X-halo:"You can go but not to attack the Ginyu force. They will kill you before you have a chance to strike. I want you to get the atma weapon and the paladin shield before the Ginyu Force does. I will open a portal and you make yourself invisable."

Celes:"Okay."

* Celes cast vanish on herself and X-halo opens a portal. Celes steps into and out of the portal. She is standing near the battle field and she quickly runs to the remains of her friends. She grabs the atma weapon first. She then finds the Paladin shield. She equips both and then she finds the econimizer Terra had and picks that up. She then darts back to the portal. As she is about to go into it she thinks sees a black blur dart out of it. She blows it off as nothing more than her eyes playing tricks on her and jumps back in the portal. *

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Well, immunities to things such as poision and mind control is what I meant when I said I was immune to your status effects, like Plauge, but I still take the initial damage from it... BTW, like you say, its all for the roleplaying, the witch insult was supposed to have some sort of reaction like that. Chill.

[I]Ryuga stands up, his right arm

Posted by Flionk

OoC: "Chill"? I did not mean to register any frustration or anger when I clarified that the Baron wasn't a witch...I was just making sure you knew, that's all.

(The Baron sits up weakly)

Von Morte: You want to know what good my experience will do me? Only this...if I'm doing as well as I am against you, only to lose...my master will eat you and your family alive.

DEATH COIL!!!

(A high-pitched buzzing sound rings out in the arena. The Baron raises both of his arms, aims them at Ryuga, and fires a long, golden, chain-like blast of energy. It wraps around his opponent's torso and abdomen, and immediately begins to inflict intense pain. As Ryuga howls out in agony, he feels that his energy is being sapped out of his body. The chain conducts the energy down its length, to the other end, which is still attached to the Baron's skeletal right hand. As Ryuga becomes more and more exhausted and light-headed from this drain, the Baron's wounds begin to heal. Finally, Ryuga collapses to his knees, unable to stand any longer. The Baron suddenly stops the drain, and yanks his arm over his head. The chain suddenly flings Ryuga over the Baron, releases him, and sends him crashing to the floor. Von Morte does not hesitate even for a second)

STUKKA!!!

(He spreads his arms, and is instantly engulfed in energy. He rockets up into the air, reaches his xenith, then immediately torpedoes downward, faster and faster. The energy surrounding him grows more and more intense as he plummets headfirst to the ground. Finally, as he's about to hit ground, he accelerates even more, extends his robotic arm in front of him, and smashes himself into the downed Ryuga. The energy surrounding von Morte explodes into an intense blast.
Ryuga, whose arms and legs have already been flattened, and whose ribcage has likewise been broken by the massive bulk of von Morte, is thrown up into the air. He falls to the ground, on fire, hideously burnt and disfigured, surrounded by rubble and ashes, and covered by the ominous shadow of the miraculously-uninjured Baron von Morte)

Von Morte: Harumph...considering the damage I did to them, you won't be needing THESE anymore...

(He raises his blade and brings them down on Ryuga's legs, severing both)

Von Morte: Pathetic...next time you decide to be so arrogant, try backing it up for a change!

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Jean-Luc Cougar[/CENTER][/SIZE]
(Frieza reads reports as they scroll past a screen, then suddenly stops at one. He reads it again: "Grand Admiral Cougar has engaged enemy fleet. Unascertained number of enemy ships destroyed, all hands lost; Cougar's mecha destroyed; planet's moon destroyed." Frieza grumbles)

Frieza (quietly, annoyed): Unbelievable...

(He quietly uses his telepathic link with JL to find him and send him a message)

Frieza (tp): What the hell are you doing, destroying the moon like that?! You might damage the planet!

JL (tp): If it does, go 'head and take it out on me...I doubt it will.

(Frieza grumbles again)

Frieza (tp): Very well...I'm a little displeased about your letting all hands go down on those ships you destroyed. When you reach the enemy homeplanet, I want as few nonmilitary personel killed as possible. Understand? As for high-ranking officers, provided that they aren't incredibly-powerful, I want them captured and brought to me.

JL (tp): Understood.

Frieza (tp): Good...send me your coordinates. I'm gonna send the destroyers through Foldspace to back you up.

JL (tp): ...do you think that's necessary? I'm doing fine on my own here.

Frieza (tp, snapping a bit): You know perfectly well that I can't risk losing you.

JL (tp): *sigh* Very well...

(The correct coordinates bleep up on the screen in front of Frieza)

Frieza (tp): Good, thanks. I'm sure it'll help morale to let the men have a piece of this action, too, wouldn't you?

JL (tp): I guess...I'm gonna break connection now.

Frieza (tp): Sounds fair. Good luck, and once again...BE CAREFUL.

(They disconnect and get back to work)

Posted by Flionk

Jean Luc waits penitently for his engines to halt and allow him to engage the enemy fleet. Coming far too soon, the engines initiate ending jump procedures, and he comes out of the warp. He finds a planet below him, barren with the signs of battle pocketed all over it.

JLC: Humm... thought it

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Oooh, a sort of a mystery, then? I'm guessing it'll be Ryuga's wife. If so, and I'm in the right room, I get the first hit.

As for cleaving of limbs...I'll only stop if you promise to stop placing these BS restrictions on the Baron's moves. How can you prove to me that your character is so much stronger than the Baron if you aren't even fighting a straight fight?

Next issue, how the hell did Ryuga grab the Baron's throat if he's 7'6" and Ryuga's legs had been severed?

Finally, I would advise you accept JL's offer of a duel at Eden...your destruction of his brand-new ship in one turn was abysmally cheap.

IC:

Frieza: Hmmm...I think it would be wise if I sent someone to engineering...(buzzes his commlink) Zarbon, get down to engineering, and look for ANYTHING out of the ordinary. Take no chances whatsoever.

(Zarbon Tristan, followed by a detatchment of cybornetic troops that cannot be killed easily, marches down to engineering to guard any and all of the vital parts of the ship)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Von Morte: Clever move...but you must remember...this body means little to me...little at all.

(In a very odd and disturbing moment, the Baron's skull suddenly disattaches itself from its body. It flies forward and sinks its long, pointed canines into Ryuga's carotid artery. Blood gushes out from the wound as the Baron's skull continues to tear at his neck. It finally lets go as Ryuga sinks to his knees and tries to cover the wound to keep from bleeding to death. As this happens, the robotic arm of the Baron literally rips into its own body and pulls out the steel embedded in his wounds. It then sinks to the ground, obviously so gravely wounded by its own hand, it can't continue. The skull, however, remains unaffected)

Von Morte: You pathetic, pitiful, second-rate battler...trying to defeat a more-powerful foe with far more experience.

[COLOR="Orange"]DAS REINGOLDE!!![/COLOR]

(The body of the Baron explodes into a ball of golden light, which subsides a second later. The self-inflicted wounds of the Baron begin to heal, and his decaying flesh grows new legs. His armor changes, turning to an even more-black color. Now, two golden crosses are etched on his shoulder pads, and his cape is a violet color. His skull reattaches to the body, and turns a shade darker. Now ready to up the ante, the Baron grins)

Von Morte: Give up now and you'll receive a fair trial. Continue to fight...and die a horrible, painful death.

(Ryuga, still bleeding to death, stares defiantly)

Von Morte: No? Then DIE!

RAGNAROK!!!

(Another ball of light appears in the air. The Baron reaches his hand into it and draws out a long, jagged, serated, black blade...the Ragnarok. He grasps it in his skeletal right hand, and picks up his Venetian sword in his left. He twirls both, then darts forward, dashing at an incredible speed for his massive size. He twirls the blades again, then, as he reaches Ryuga, who is still on his knees, trying to control his bleeding, he crosses both blades, and then swings them outward. Ryuga feels nothing at first...just a numbness at his abdomen...and then, a slight burning...but only on a small line across his abdomen. He looks down, and everything seems normal...and suddenly, his entire upper body tumbles off of his lower body, severed at the abdomen. His intestines spill out over the floor...and suddenly catch fire. All along the line of the cut, small, dark flames suddenly ignite Ryuga's broken, bloodied body. The lower severed segment quickly burns away, but the upper half burns slowly, painfully, causing horrible damage to his internal organs. Von Morte steps backward, ready to counter the next attack)

(Meanwhile, back at Ryuga's homeplanet, no one has any suspicion whatsoever that the Empire has bugged more vessels in the Clan fleet than just the crushed Enforcing Will. That is why it comes as quite a shock when army barracks and airfields mysteriously start exploding. Suborbital squadrons start to launch, only to get mysteriously destroyed by ships which appear out of nowhere and disappear after they've made their kill. The Baron's servants, Aquilla and Wormwood, have followed the bugs within the Clan Fleet's ships, and have brought along with them the Baron's new group of toys...the Obsidian Fleet. From space, enormous, black ships decloak and begin to bombard surface-to-space emplacements before they can fire back. Fighters and destroyers attack and tear to pieces the remaining ships of the Naote fleet. Within minutes, the space battle is over, and the planet is almost totally defenseless before the awesome might and cloaking power of the Obsidian Fleet)

(The Baron's commlink beeps as Ryuga slowly burns and bleeds to death)

Von Morte (into the comm): Yes? (listens) Oh, wonderful...he's right here as we speak. I'll deliver the message. (he turns it off and replaces it) The Obsidian Fleet has reached your homeplanet. They've already eliminated all surface emplacements, and destroyed those factories of yours which assist in the war effort. They apparently followed a little bug we had in your ships. By the time this battle is done, so should that one, as well. But who cares? You don't need a home to go back to. (smiles sadistically) You'll always have the memory of this fight...even in death.

Posted by Flionk

After Freiza's threats, I have decided to accept the challenge. However, I'm only doing this so the battle will continue smoothly (and to avoid further cheapness). *does quick finger warmup*

Gotta get ready to make three moves for one battle...

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"]On board the Drevelan Pride. [/SIZE]

Freiza waits paitently for word from his officer, and within moments, he hears from him.

Zarbon Tristan: "I found nothing out of the ordinary."

Freiza thinks for a moment, trying to come up with a good guess on where the intruder is. Suddenly, the lights flicker, and the engineer on the bridge rapidly taps on his console. He turns around triumphantly, eager to give his news.

Cheif: "Power demand is coming from Nido's bio-replication core. I'm sure the intruder is there!"

A pair of far off explosions sound from somewhere within the hull. Frieza sends his officer to Nido's replication room, hardly giving thought to what the intruder would want with that. Thankfully for him, it was not far from engineering, and he recived an update on the intuder: a small mech, a little larger than Freiza himself. Its right arm ended in a heavy lazer gatling gun with multiple heavy machine guns slung to it, sholders mounting swivel rifle lazers, head boasting two long ranged shotguns, torso pocketed with rocket launchers, legs sporting armor pericing mini-missiles, and the left arm ending in a large gaping hole. Equpped with armor that deflected the officer's quick ranged attacks, it easily pinned him and his troops in the hallway as it moved toward the end of the hall. Just before turning at a junction, its image suddenly dissapears with no ability to sense it at all at the distance it got to. From around the corner, Zarbon heard a clear, monotone computerized voice.

Intruder: You cant stop me! No one can!

As Zarbon passes Nido's room in a futile prisuit, he glances in. The controls are completely ruined with massive holes plowed into them, the explosions reaching though the floor and deep into the machinery. After Zarbon reached the corner, he saw nothing down the long corridor but multiple doors and turns.

Zarbon: The intruder got away.

You have a second chance to get it if you can guess it's new destination. It will not leave until its personal objectives are complete.

-------------------------------
If you dont especially care about the conflict between me and JLC, skip to the next section...

[SIZE="1"]In response to JLC's broadband...[/SIZE]

OoC: Well, I'm not sure how to deal with this. Supernova certainly isnt going to fight, nor his Beta Ray Fleet. Ryuga is busy and Freiza destoryed the rest of Ryuga's fleets. Remember when JLC destoryed the Luminescent? I merely pelted him with a single capital plasma bolt and that was the extent of revenge for such an unprovoked instant death. However, that had nothing to do with JLC's loss except to serve as an example of what should happen afterwords though his loss was his fault, as it would not have happened if he had not followed the trail so hastily or destroyed the moon.

BTW: I had no idea that the ship was nine-hundred-fifty trillion tons or 9.5 x 10^14 (seriously, if every human on earth built it, each would have to make more than 100,000 tons of ship, and that totals a number two digits short of the estimated stars in existance, and this far exceeds that of any somewhat realistic colony ship.)

IC:

JLC arrives before anyone, giving him a moment to settle into the planet or whatever to allow him a chance to describe the arena to his opponent who thinks Eden is a garden where he would never fight and who will undoubtly show up to this Eden system through special learning of its location... [/sarcasm]

---------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]Back at the hex. [/SIZE]

Ryuga calls for a timeout, claiming he needs some time to sleep IRL.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Unbelievable...somehow, my computer erased a HUGE, very well-written post...so I'm just gonna have to write it again and abridge it.

CG, what do you mean a "time-out"? It's probably okay, just as long as the wounds inflicted upon Ryuga still remain.

IC:

(Frieza considers his options for a moment, then speaks to Zarbon over the commlink)

Frieza: Okay, here's the plan...you go to the docking bay, and get your mecha ready, in case this thing tries to escape.

Zarbon: What do you think it is?

Frieza: Due to the fact that she's escaped from the battle at her homeplanet, I'm beginning to think that it's Lady Naote. At any rate, go there...I'm going to send Dodoria to the missile bay. If this thing detonates a warhead, it won't destroy the ship, but it will certainly kill a few people. As for engineering...I'm going to send my brother.

Zarbon: Your brother? Koola? Do you think he can handle the job?

Frieza: He's only slightly less-powerful than me...sure, he's weak-willed, and a little mentally unstable, but he'll get the job done. Keep in contact with them and with me, in case you run into this small mecha and can't defeat it. Good luck. Frieza out.

(He switches channels, and lowers his voice a bit to speak to his reclusive, eccentric twin brother)

Frieza: Koola? It's me...I need for you to do something for me.

(There is only silence. Frieza waits patiently, while the bridge crew wonders what the hell the slightly-insane Changeling Prince is doing. Koola finally speaks. He has a slight rasp to his voice, and is very quiet and shy)

Koola: What do you wish, brother?

Frieza: I need for you to go to engineering right now. There is an intruder aboard this ship...we believe it is Lady Naote, wife of Ryuga, in a miniature mecha. Think you can guard the power core from that?

(There is another long silence from Koola. Finally...)

Koola: I suppose so...

Frieza: I'll send a platoon of snipers to cover for you, as well. Conceal yourself so you can hit this thing first, if it ever shows up. Now go!

Koola: Your wish is my command, brother.

(He turns off his side of the commlink. The shadowy figure that is Koola stands, and exhales strongly for a minute. Combined with his slightly unstable mentality, Koola is also highly-addicted to cocaine, something he has concealed from his brother out of shame. Everything he does is to try to impress his brother, and he knows how it would break his heart to know that he has such a terrible weakness. The tall, wiry Changeling steps out of his dark temporary quarters on the Drevalran Pride and steps into the light that is the corridor. It hurts his eyes for a moment. A few people stare as they walk by, observing the odd Changeling who looks rather like the Emperor himself in his fourth form, only with darker purple on his back and shoulders. He walks off towards engineering

Within seconds, a cybornetically-enhanced Dodoria, Zarbon in his mecha, and Koola are guarding their respective posts as Frieza keeps in contact with them from the bridge)

Frieza: Good...I want you all to take no chances. If possible, take Lady Naote prisoner, but if not, don't hesitate to eliminate her and any liabilities she presents. Understood? Good. *** bless you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Poised above the Naote homeplanet like a black widow above her prey, the Teutonic Knight, an enormous, heavily-armed, pitch black super-battleship, sits in the middle of the invading Obsidian Fleet. Other black-painted capital ships surround the menacing, arrowhead-shaped flagship: the battleships Erich Raeder and Stormtrooper; the heavy assault cruiser Westphalia; the heavily-armored, massive troop carrier Citadel; the land vehicle carrier Wagner [pronounced "VAUG-ner"]; the destroyers Manstein, [I]G

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Flionk[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Flionk sits quietly against a tree, about 3 miles from the Clan base, his hands behind his head, having watched the battle in the city come to a close, now simply thinking.

"It'd be wonderous fun to go down there. Watch the people panic, create some havoc, demolish a few buildings, have a drink or two in a local bar. I'll make a day of it."

Flionk gets up and heads down to the remains of the base. As he enters, the level of riot and panic he had expected was not present, as a small HGE ground force had come in and secured the north-east quadrant.

"I just had to pick this side, didn't I? Oh well, better make the best of this."

A patrolling soldier approaches him.

"Excuse me, sir, what business have you here?" the soldier questions.

"I'm going to get a drink."

"Fine by my."

"Alright then," Flionk replies, then under his breath, adds "Idiot."

Flionk explores the streets of the captive sector. His ramblings yield a modest looking tavern. Flionk enters and finds the place empty, save the barkeep. Flionk shoots him between the eyes (as years of experience in bar situations have shown him it is best to do so if possible), and gets himself a fine bottle of wine with Frieza's picture on it. As he sips, three soldiers, recently off duty, trode in, already looking quite drunk, and head toward Flionk.

"Hey, where's the barkeep?" the a brutish soldier inquires.

"He's out"

"Alright! Free beer!"

He hastely jumps over the counter and begins filling himself from the tap.

"Hey Jer, toss me a miller!" the slender soldier orders. His order is soon met. "Hey, shove over kid."

He gives Flionk a quick shove, knocking him from his stool. The three share a brief laugh, and start to drink. Flionk gets on his feet, visibly annoyed.

"Hey, what'sa matter punk? You don't like it?

"I certainly hope you've enjoyed your drinks boys, and your lives for that matter."

"Are you threatening US?" the short, shrewd third one challenges.

"You think you can take us you little *****?" the slender one says, "Man, the scum that lives on this planet! I'm glad we're crushing the lot of them! In fact, I don't see why we don't just blow the lot of them to kingdom come and forget the planet! It can't be that useful if it could house such insolent, weak, upstart trash like this!"

Accenting his statement, the soldier splashes Flionk's wine onto his shirt. Flionk stands, mind completely blown by the mear thought that someone could be so arrogant and foolish as this, before the young bully. As he fails to respond, the soldier steps closer.

"What's the matter? You're not so tough now, a-"

He is cut off in mid-sentence as Flionk hoists him up by the loose skin on his neck.

"In all of my days I've never been so insulted! Do you know who I am you dirty little urchin?!"

Wave upon wave of unfathomnable, unending hatred radiate from Flionk. His rage erupts physically, as flames consume his body, and gradually that of the soldier. The soldier crys out in pain, and frantic terror.

"You insolent, foolish little son of a *****! Not only shall I destroy you and your friends, but your family, all those you hold dear, your home planet, your master, and all of his minnions!!!"

The man in Flionk's arms explodes in a briliant blast, taking with him the other two soldiers, along with the opposite wall of the bar. Flionk's temper quels with the young man's death, and the flames fade. Flionk walks over to investigate the remains of one of their uniforms.

"Now, let's see who he worked for." Flionk reaches down and picks up his shredded uniform, and examines the name-tag. "Hmm...HGE GROUND FORCES???!!!!! Aw f-" 30 minutes of swears and angry noises erupt from Flionk's mouth, as the building collapses in his rage. He begins throwing various energy attacks at some buildings nearby, destroying the surrounding three blocks. The people don't seem to care, thinking he may be with the Ginyu force. After he's finally calmed down a bit, Flionk hurls the three gram name tag five miles into the distance, piercing 28 buildings and three people. "Great! Now I have to back up my promises of death! Oh well. Can't say I won't enjoy it. Besides, the HGE owns too many planets anyway. It's time to cut off the head and watch the enormous body perish! Or if not the head a rather vital appendage would do." Flionk sits down and strategizes exactly where to begin. The answer comes quickly to him. "The Drevalran Pride. But how to get there? And once there...?" All of a sudden, Flionk's rarely heard voice of reason crawls out of the dark hole he cast it into last time it spoke up. It went something like this, "Do you really have the audacity to take on the great Frieza, ruler of all the universe, by yourself?!" Flionk quickly replies "Of course I do!" and casts the voice back into the shadows from whence it came. "As I was saying, how to get there...?" Flionk comes to the conclusion that the only logical answer would be to steal a ship. "And why not travel in style, and in stealth? I could steal a pod from one of the dead Ginyu force, and nobody would even think to bother me until reports of it got to Frieza. And by then who knows how far I could be?" Flionk puts his plan to action, and begins following the path of destruction not his own, and soon finds its source, the pods, not greatly scattered. He gets into Recoome's pod, and looks it over before cursing in disgust. "This ship is only designed for ship-to-planet travel! I can't very well use this to find Frieza. Well then, I'll just have to improvise." Flionk levitates the pod to a nearby garage, kills all within, opens a portal to pseudo-space, pulls out a compact hyper-drive engine, and spends about an hour reshaping the ship to fit it. "Well that was fun. Now, let's see where it came from." Flionk accesses the ship's computer and reads through the automatically-recorded logs. "Let's see, last refueled The Darma over this planet-next. On ship in mid space, secot 305 system-next. Ah, here we are! Two days ago on The Drevalran Pride, in space quadrant 12-47, sector 754Z, system 178, also known as Arlat. Hmm...two days ago. Where are they now...? Computer, calculate possible destinations!" A few moments of silence pass, as Flionk realizes that this ship's computer can't do that. "Fine then. Let's see if we can't at least bring up a map of that sector. There you go. Hmm...nothing seems to stand out. Wait a moment...Naote...where have I heard that name before...? Wait, isn't he a wanted rebel of some kind? Sounds like a place Frieza might attack, or if not a good place to rest and perhaps find alliances whose lives I can throw away and exchange for my own."

Having completed his work, Flionk hops in the ship, starts it up, and exits the atmosphere. He passes by the Darma, and the minor fleet of attack ships within. It pays no mind of Recoom's passing pod, but the crews wonder why it's travelling alone, and in that direction. Their wonder soon turns to shoock as the ship bursts into hyper-space, zooming away at incredible speeds, disappearing far out of their range. Flionk takes a zig-zagging course through several star-systems to prevent being followed. Within a short amount of time, Flionk reaches his destination. Upon arriving, he notices the Obsidian Fleet already attacking the planet. "Hm. Well this is of no help. They're already dead. Hmm...I have enough fuel, but I need to find The Drevalran Pride. I should probably get some data on this fleet. Hmm...the Teutonic Knight, eh? Hm. Pretty powerful ship. Rather large fleet with it. Well, I don't have the fuel or time to wander around the depths of space hoping to catch site of some ship that likely doesn't want to be found. I don't feel like wasting the energy to get past that fleet for a ship that may have an important figure. Perhaps I can find the info from one of the soldiers on that planet. Yes, that'll do." Flionk enters a deep concentration and begins bending the radar waves around the pod, masking it from all who can't see it with their eyes. Unfortunatly for Flionk, there are a number of people who can see it with their eyes. He quickly puts the accelerator on full and leaves the Obsidian Fleet behind him. Finding the proper point at which to descend into the atmosphere, Flionk guides Recoom's ship down towards the Naote fortress.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: But of course Recoome is dead. Thats the point. About the invasion of the Naote world. If you wanna take it, you're in for a long fight. And a lot of secrets. You think you're fighting the capital city? If you're fighting anything on the surface, its resort cities and their wealthy patriots. Any house wife can arm themselves with anything up to a bazoka in scout armor, a sucsessful fast food resturant owner able to equip his 30 or so employees with light mechs. You're not fighting anything with the Naote symbol on it yet. How does the government stay in control? Two things: a system called the "Central Conciousness" and an advanced form of Communism (The resources of the planet is vast, the human element declining in importance, making communism much better than other governments). You had to have had a source for these bugs and spies. This information has been provided to you by THE only possible tratior, but you cannot use this tool any longer.

IC:

In the Naote grand war room. Five figures sit around a large holo projector, each in their own respective colors. The man on the left end, dressed in black, stands.

"They've crushed our fleet. If we had a year to prepare for this war, it would have had a chance, but like I told you, it was only to delay them."

Sitting down, the next, in blue, stands.

"We're ready to take them on any front they come from. It'll be their doom if they even see us."

The next officer, in white, follows.

"The air forces, like always, can keep the skies clear when we're ready to take back the surface."

The last, in green, the strongest of the bunch, just leans forward.

"If they can out do our Army, hell. I cant even think of any way planet that they could beat us this decade. Sir Seth, there really is no possiblity of occupation."

He leans back, and at the head of the table, a well dressed man man stands, a purple halo around his head. With a soft, gentle voice even in anger, he adresses them (think of FF X guy).

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"The probabitlity of destroying the orbial fleet is not favorable. Lord Ryuga would expect us to hold our ground until he returns. We must make use of as few of our secrets as possible, for much of it is irreplacable from the Thousand Year War long past. And now..."[/COLOR]

Sir Seth lifts his left arm, a small sleek pistol in his hand. It points straight at the man in black, who only has a split second to widen his eyes as the pistol pitches a high wail. His head bursts, most of its mass instantly vaporized by the blast. The body slumps off the chair, and Seth lowers the weapon.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"...we cannot allow any leaks into the HGE. Our fleet commander, though he had little material intelligence like maps or schematics or even plans, was the only person able to communicate with them, so once the impossible was eleminated, only the remaining possibility, no matter how slim, must be the truth. He was a traitor, let us forget his name in shame. Of course, I learned everything that he did and removed all bugs and traps the HGE set up though him and his already executed helpers."[/COLOR]

The rest of the talk is lost to the Obsidan Fleet's leader, the fleet commander's body carried off. KNOWING that no more spies or bugs remained in Naote forces, Seth continued the breifing plan.
----------------------------
[SIZE="1"]On the Drevalran Pride...[/SIZE]

The intruder slips through the hallways looking for a certain room, silently clamping to the roof or steping aside as the crew hastily moves past it. In a couple of minutes, the intruder finds the destination, pausing for a moment before opening the door in fear of someone being in there. The machine riases its left arm to the door, and it slides open quietly, revealing the inside. No sound is made as it steps in and settles behind the only occupant, moving the same arm to his back. The man stiffens for a moment, and hunches over, devoid of life, not even a rasp for air made. The intruder pushes the body aside, clamping the same arm to the console. The door slides shut, slightly startling the intruder. Monitoring the traffic though the computer, the intruder completes the operation quickly, and sets the man back up on the chair to make one belive he is sleeping.

[COLOR="Red"]Too easy. They must think I'm trying to destroy the ship or something.[/COLOR]

The door slides open, and three men enter, each loaded with snacks. They set some down infront of the dead man, and sit in the remaining three chairs. Silently climbing onto the roof, it prepares to finish its job here. While they jokingly talk, the intruder slowly works on the port infront of each one of the live men. Two minutes pass, and the intruder preforms the required actions on each of the four computer consoles. Ready leave the room undetected, it gets the idea to gently push the dead man off his chair. The other three jump up, quick to investigate, still thinking the man was sleeping. The intruder opens the door, sliping out and shutting it, satisfied with its sucsess so far, moving on to the next objective. Moments later, already safely beyond the point of intrest, it hears the shouts of the communcations officers.

[COLOR="Red"]Frieza should be getting news of this shortly. Gotta keep moving.[/COLOR]
--------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]In the hex...[/SIZE]

Ryuga smirks grimly as he pushes upright, glad his oppenent misjudged the planet, fully confident in his homeworld's ability to defend itself. The fire on him ceases, finding nothing to burn. He feels a comforting presense beside him, initially giving him the idea of death, then reconises the force. The grim smirk mutates to a vicious stare, solidifying his wound.

[COLOR="Red"]Humph, a 'fair trial'. The time for tricks is over. Though the sentance was intended for Frieza, you will do. Time to begin.[/COLOR]

An orange energy builds at the swollen stub at Ryuga's abdomen, the air in the hex swirling slowly. Orange gas appears at the edges, picking up speed. Quickly chanting and weaving his fingers with practiced efficency, only three seconds pass before Ryuga shouts his move.

[COLOR="Red"]Scorpion King Activation![/COLOR]

Ryuga closes his eyes and flexes his arms out, a solid transparent barrier surrounding him. As quickly as the barrier forms, the air sweeps into the center in a powerful cyclone. Von Morte gets swept up to the exact center of the hex, flaying ineffectively against the force. A sprinkle of holy energy swirls into von Morte, doing nothing at first. Electricity rips down vertically though the cyclone, engulfing von Morte in blazing white power. His fresh flesh and bionics tears apart as the energy crushes his bonds, rending his arms from his in a unified yank. The electric energy dissapates to hundreds of streaks of lightning, zipping though the hex. The cyclone stops suddenly, letting von Morte begin a freefall. Before he reacts, random streaks of lightning pulse into him, stunning his action until he strikes the floor, finding his weight much greater than before. Head shocked more than the rest being the first part to bear the might of the lightning, it takes a few seconds for von Morte to get his bearings and look at Ryuga, who had by this time initated a float spell, able to ignore the wound which bothers him no more.
---------------------
[SIZE="1"]at Eden... [/SIZE]

JLC grows slightly impatient, waiting for one of Ryuga's people. Finding a note appearing out of nowhere, he reads it.

Note reads: Please pardon the tardiness. Your battle is important to us, so please remain patient. The indirect causer of your ship's destruction will be available soon. A representative of the Naote clan will arive shortly to discuss the terms of battle. BTW: If you could inform the representative of the geography of 'Eden', your opponent could arrive sooner.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Yes, Frieza, the point is that Recoome is dead. That's why I stole his ship and not Ginyu's or Burter's. I think I know what you're saying, that his ship wouldn't mask me from anyone, correct? Well, let's just say I got out of there before anyone noticed, because that intro took a great deal of thought, with 2 hours of typing, and I'd prefer if I didn't have to redo it. CG, I'll make that last line more realistic...

IC:

Finding a good place to touch down, isn't very easy, what with the ground troops crawling everywhere. Noticing that most major cities are nearly impossible to get very close to, Flionk crashes into an HGE platoon about three miles from the nearest city. He gets out of the crater and brushes himself off, then finishes off any unlucky survivors.

"Now, let's see. I think I will begin my quest of vengance by destroying this entire ground fleet! I wonder if anyone would mind if I took the planet as well...hm, better hold off. There might be something useful here."

Fortunatly for Flionk, with the ground troops was a small escort of light gunships (much like hovering scooters with weaponry). Most of them are ravaged, but Flionk finds one that isn't very bad, and he opens it up to tinker with some electronics. After fixing it as best he can, he takes off towards the city, blasting as many HGE troops and armored vehicles as he can with the mounted gun. Finding little resistance (that he can't take care of), he reaches the city limits. In the streets are patrol units everywhere, doing their best not to harm the civilians, though it's rather hard to do while they're shooting at you. Up until now, Flionk's presence has gone unnoticed. But riding through a city under siege on an HGE scooter with no uniform is rather suspicious. Practically everyone he passes begins to fire at will. Flionk pulls out his Sword of Winds and begins deflecting the shots, manuvering to avoid what he can. The scooter, however, takes heavy damage. Flionk leaps off as it tumbles forward, exploding upon an incredibly unfortunate soldier, who jumped out of the way just a bit too late. The site of the many soldiers reminds FLionk of the man in the bar, giving him renewed hatred and new reason for destruction. As his rage swells, he clenches his Sword of Winds. Without delay, a torrent of wind erupts in the middle of the city. It sucks up every troop (and several civilians) in a four block radius, throws them around for a bit, then hurls them about five miles into the distance in every direction, at which point Flionk assumes they all died. Relieved for the present, Flionk sheathes his blade. He begins to imagine how Frieza will react when he hears of this, which shouldn't be very long from now.

(In Flionk's mind

Frieza: "What?! You're saying that a huge tornado appeared in the city and destroyed 500 (Flionk decides to make the number bigger), I mean, 12,000 of my men?! How did that happen?! Can the rebels control the weather or something?!

Zarbon: I'm not sure, sir. When we got there all we found were corpses and destruction.

Frieza: Oh, really? And where the bloody hell were my scout aircraft at this point?!

(End Flionk's fantasy)

At this thought, Flionk looks up and notices several light mechas, as well as various aircraft, and decides that this isn't a very good position to be in. He is about to leave, but then a woman who came to investigate the tornado runs up to Flionk.

"Quickly, we must get you out of here before they notice! We can get you weapons back our encampment."

Flionk weighs the situation in his mind. "Would it be safer to let noone see me and live, or could this woman be of some use to me? Hmm..." Flionk decides he will trust the woman for now, in hopes that she will lead him to someone who can give him some information. They begin to run when one of the mechas notices them, and begins to open fire. Flionk clasps the Sword of Winds in one hand, and the woman in the other, and blasts away at speeds the pathetic scooter could not possibly have reached. The woman instructs him to turn where nessecary, and soon leads him to a run-down building that appears it could collapse with the slightest breeze. THe woman checks around to make sure noone is looking, and takes Flionk in. She searches the floor for a loose board, and jumps down into a hidden basement. She then searches the wall for a panel, behind which she finds a button. Pressing it appears to do nothing, however that doesn't seem to bother her. She opens a drain hatch in the floor, and bids Flionk enter. They hops into the sewer, and the woman runs up to a section of wall, knocks on it three times, and side-kicks it once a few seconds later. The section of wall opens, and a man behind it greets them, throwing suspicious glances at Flionk. As they enter, the man reseals the passage. The woman leads Flionk past a few gate guards, then to an elevator, which takes him to a sub-terranian rebel encampment. The woman takes him a small distance in, and turns to him for a question. "We are safe now. But tell me, what of that tornado? Was it caused by the HGE? That certainly could not have been natural." "That it wasn't," Flionk replies, "But worry not of the HGE. That was my own work"

A puzzled look comes over the woman's face, and she glares at Flionk inspectingly. "You, sir? You posses such power? Then perhaps we have hope yet."

"Dream not of hope, woman! You're all doomed, lest I get the information I've come for. Even so, you're likely doomed regardless."

Just then, a few men walk up to them and sieze Flionk. A commanding figure in uniform approaches, quite frazzled. "Foolish woman, what have you done?! You have brought a stranger into our midst! He could be working with the HGE! There may be hundreds of troops already on their way!!!"

"But-" the woman begins, but is cut off by Flionk, who has recently slammed his holders into the ground, and is now being targeted by several armed guards and snipers.

"You need not worry. Were I with the HGE this encampment would be a rather large crater by now. You and I are allies against the HGE, at least for now. I come seeking information, and nothing else. By the way, is this your HQ?"

"I'll ask the questions here!" the commander barks. Flionk shows visible restraints to killing him. "Woman, what in hell possed you to bring this man here?!"

"He openly opposes the HGE in the streets, and he tells me he can create tornados at will!"

The commander jerks in shock. "Then this is most certainly a trap! Any such people are either with the HGE or would have no business here!"

"I assure you, I am in no way concerned with your fate. The only reason I agreed to let this woman take me here was to learn the location of The Drevelan Pride. Now if you don't have that I'll be on my way."

"Oh no you won't!" the commander shouts, and the gurads cock their rifles.

"Please!" the woman shouts. "The way things are going we are certainly doomed! This man may just be the edge we need to save our world!"

"That is by no means your call to make, woman!" the commander yells furiously. "Who are you to tell me our position?!"

"But it's true, isn't it? I've heard the rumors. The surface is nearly taken. We're all trapped. We've only a few days at most!"

"SILENCE!!!" Flionk breaks out. "Your lives and your freedom mean less than nothing to me!!! Now if I don't hear the location of The Drevelan Pride within the next five minutes, there shall be blood!!!"

OoC: Seeing as I've already over-stepped my bounds in being here, I'll leave the actions of the people to CG.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Ah, my apologies concerning the Recoome thing...I misread. As for bugs, CG, I think that the time is long past when I needed to use those. As for Ryuga's battle with von Morte...I would edit your post and put something in there about him fixing his carotid artery. I'll just assume that you did, for now.

As to the invasion...I'm rather under the suspicion that you just pulled the bit about not being in the capital city out of your own ***, but that's okay. I plan ahead for such things.

IC:

(The HGE commander's face suddenly brightens up at something behind him, and before Flionk can turn around, a huge fist knocks him to the ground. Ginyu has returned to the planet)

Ginyu (shouting): Get out of here, commander! Sound the alarm to the populace! I want NO citizens harmed! (he turns to the tornado, charges up his energy, and cries out)

Ginyu: DISPELL!!!

(The howling of the wind dies down, and the tornado soon follows suit and shrinks away into nothingness. He then grabs Flionk on the ground, and casts a Warp spell to the snowy South Polar regions of this planet)

Ginyu: You cowardly little bastard...endangering the lives of innocents and then pretending to come as liberators. You disgust me.

(Ginyu leaps in the air and performs an arial spinning kick which hits Flionk across the face, sending the smaller warrior careening backwards)

(The now-armless Baron sits on his knees, breathing heavily, groaning very softly...and then, suddenly, a soft cackle fills the arena)

Von Morte: You call that a lightning attack? Heheheh...I think we can do better than that...

BLITZKRIEG!!!

(An enormous bolt of lightning comes crashing down from the heavens, striking Ryuga right in the head as he floats in the air. Electricity gushes through his nerve network, causing severe damage to his brain. However, he does not die as quickly as the Baron had originally planned, so von Morte adds one last bit to this attack)

Von Morte (very fast, mockingly): Resilient one, aren't you? Well, then, before you go, let me remind you that this, of course, means the end of your reign of terror on this planet. It will, of course, go to the HGE, and the people will be allowed to rule themselves with only a small, distant amount of supervision from the Imperial Government, not unlike Roman rule over Judea...sans the sacking of Jerusalem and the razing of the Temple, of course.

At any rate, it's been a LOVELY battle, and let me just remind you that the primary reason I won is simply because...(builds up his strength, and he stops joking aroud. His expression now displays only rage)

...MY *** IS ***!!!

(Using the Weirding Way to manipulate his voice, this one last bit of impact causes Ryuga's central nervous system to finally overload. His brain explodes, and his eyes roll back in his skull. The surviving upper half of his body drops to the ground, dead. Von Morte walks up to Ryuga's body, imagining how he's going to report this to the Emperor)

Von Morte: "Ryuga Naote, Leader of the Naote Clan, dead due to a cerebral hemorrhage." Harumph...what good did my experience do in that battle? Easy: through experience, I knew just where to push, and just how much to send him over the edge.

(He telekinetically removes the cygnet ring from Ryuga's finger, then suddenly fires a missile from his mouth, destroying his remains. The Baron reattaches his cybornetic arm, although it'll do him little good until it's repaired, and slips the ring on his finger. When he takes over the Naote Clan's home planet, he will undoubtedly be allowed to rule as a governor)

Von Morte: The King is dead. Long live the King!

(He teleports out of the arena, to get himself repaired in the Seraph and then to conquer what's left of the Naote Clan)

(A day after the invasion of the Naote home planet, not a single Imperial trooper remains on it, due to the fact that Aquilla and Wormwood have recalled them all. They have not been able to track down any offices or officials of importance, and their bugs and plants have all been eliminated. Therefore, to keep the liabilities to a minimum, all ground troops have been removed from the planet and await the next step. Aquilla, Wormwood, and other blak-clad monks and officers stand around a meeting table onboard the Teutonic Knight)

Aquilla: Very well, gentlemen...while we did not track down the leaders of the Naote Clan, we wiped out quite a bit of their food supplies, and defeated a few divisions, with only minimal casualties.

Wormwood: However, gentlemen, we cannot do much more than that at the moment...therefore, we have decided that we ought to simply remain here in space, cloaked, until our master, the Baron von Morte, returns from battle. Perhaps he will be able to shine some light on the situation...in the meantime...we will deploy the satellites to keep pounding away at the planet's surface. We will try to kill as few civillians as possible, while at the same time creating chaos. We will spread leaflets and other forms of propaganda to show that we mean no harm, and that we would like help from the citizens...

Aquilla: ...at which time, our most-noble master should return...

(They continue on with their meeting, unseen and unsensed in space, like a great, terrible shadow about to engulf and destroy the Naote Clan once and for all)

(As Berter rushes to check on the communication station, he practically runs over the small, intruding mecha)

Berter: Well, hello there...

(The mecha attempts to fire upon him, but the inconceivably-fast special forces officer easily dodges the blast and instead blows off its leg with an indigo beam of energy. The mecha topples. He keeps his hands extended towards the cockpit, waiting for the pilot to get out)

Berter: All right, whoever's in there, come out with your hands up, or I'll destroy you and your mecha at once.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Whew! Jeeze, ok- I'll change it so Firza survives. And I'm changing the explosion to only hit the one ship. But von Morte is definately out on the KO, but you've got the power to rebuild him, make him stronger, faster, smarter, harder...[/end von morte 2 commercial] Of course, you're going to wait till he comes back, right?

Freiza, thats alright that you're in the capital city, but the majority of the fighting will take place in the subterrainan cities which takes up more of the dirt. Like I said, this will be a long fight.

on the Seraph.

The second stage of the Scorpion King initiates. Von Morte, painfully now aware of this, has no time to react as the force destroys his restoration chamber. The same whirlwind hefts him up, this time met by a much stronger power in the form of ice. The ominous feel of death looms in the ice, having no effect on him, but the ice easily pierces though his body until a large piece cuts though his upper vertebra. He falls to the exposed section of the ship, hitting like a rock. Stuck to his frozen body, he tries to dispel it, but it comes too late. The next stage begins, slamming him to the roof with a small explosion. He witnesses a building mass of gravity forces below him, gathering into a large substance pulling in the wreckage of his restoration chamber. It suddenly zips up on him, exploding with mighty force. The only exposed part of von Morte, his head, implodes into a bloody mush. The rest of his body shatters with the ice, scattering throughout the room.

Announcement, throughout the ship: Mechanics report to von Morte

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Frieza, I suppose I should have been more clear, but I was brought to a rebel base, not an HGE base. Sorry for the misconception. CG, though it does slightly help me, I find your attack on the Drevelan Pride to have been incredibly cheap. Destroying the entire ship and all its crew, including Frieza with one small mecha? To cause such an reaction, you would need more explosive material than could fit in that thing! And Frieza is powerful enough to withstand the destruction of a planet! Why would he be so damaged by this little thing exploding?! There's not even anything else that would aid the explosion on the bride, other than a few computers and consoles. Even Flionk could have survived that!!! Frieza, being stronger than Flionk, could easily have found a way out, as I'm sure he will in his next post.

IC:

Flionk looks over the ship granted him, and demands the skematics. After triple-checking the papers he recieved, as well as the inside of the ship itself, Flionk picks out any deception or flaw he finds in its design (and he finds ALL of them). He bids his hosts farewell, and takes off, promising himself that someday he shall return, and grant them all a painful death for their insolence.

"And I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to do this the hard way. Oh well, now I have greater reason to destroy the Obsidian Fleet. I shall find the location of the Drevelan Pride, or, if it has been destroyed as they say, where it was before that I may still find Frieza. I'm sure they shall know on the Teutonic Knight."

Flionk exits the atmosphere, taking his Avenger to the Teutonic Knight. The ship's natural stealth, combined with Flionk's natural blocking skills, make him nearly invisible to the HGE fleet. By the time they notice him, the ship has already blown through the Teutonic Knight's hull. He leaps from the cockpit, and tucks the ship neatly into a large pseudo-space portal, holding himself from the rapid depresurisation telekinetically. He enters a door at the opposite end of the room, ignoring the 8 or so guards that are now hurtling through space, and quickly air-locks the room. He finds himself in a thin corrider, with a rather annoying security alarm blaring overhead, and an even more annoying guard trying to shoot him. Flionk quickly draws a plasma pistol, and frys the man's head with pin-point accuracy. Having no time to waste, Flionk stealthily sets off for his first objective...

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Well, even Freiza has his cheap moments. After all, he did create a character which can survive a planet-destorying blast. Sorry 'bout that, however, that explosion would have destroyed anything molecular at that range. The Scorpion King was destroyed, and it was supposed to release controlled bursts of psyker energy which was pumped into it for more than a year, but in this one blast minus that little used against von Morte, combined with a Commander suit's fracture, would have destroyed Freiza. Its not designed to do wide area damage- though it is a side effect, to an extent- But now, the battle with JLC, after an update on the forces at the homeworld.

Seth looks with a look of sadness at a memo in his hands, informing him of the death of both Ryuga Naote and his wife. He crumples up the paper-like stuff, tossing it. He takes a few steps toward the throne in the grand hall, looking up at the Naote symbol. He looked at his signet, circiled with the words 'Bringing a New Begining', surrounding his name embedded in the Naote symbol- Seth Naote. Ryuga was his only brother. There were many sisters, two of them living here- but most of them had no ability or fled the Naote life. The Naotes never truly ruled the planet. It almost took care of itself, growing and prospering. Almost all hope was lost, like it was a little more than 500 years ago before the end of the Thousand Year War.

Seth's wife, Becky: [COLOR="Red"]What are we going to do?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]We cannot let Freiza instate a ruler. The people are the true rulers of Emperion. More than a millinium and a half ago, our people resisted Centeral Conciousness and rose triumpuant, just before Conciousness destroyed the entire universe with the ture imposion device. Our government, centralized around the our beloved High Commander, grew so rapidly with the great resourses left by the war factories, that he soon became myth, along with the many other great relics left below. Though our emotions were shallowed by the war, our pride and nationalism are far too strong, even five centruires later. It may be our race's doom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Seth, there must be some way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are three options. One, we can submit, and let Freiza decide what to do with us. This will probably mean our death, and the death of the majority of the populus though resisting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]No, we cant do that![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Silence, woman. Two. We give Central Conciousness complete control, and not only resist their attack, but strike back. Central Conciousness can do this. But, we know that it was the cause of the war. Only it knows truly long the thousand year war was, and what our people were like before it. The people will not like this, and some will resist it, but with Conciousness in complete control, human life will not be lost on our side, but it is so unpredicatble, it may even turn on us. Finnaly, we can fight. Chances would be slim. Without Ryuga's powers, he wont be what he used to be. Sascha too was lost, and this will disheart our people. Many of our grand relics will be lost, and, more importantly, more lives. Though the people have little productivity, they are all that life is worth, and like the example given by the war, have some special power. Now you may speak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]I dont know what to say. I've never made any desicion that even decided a change in a hundred people's lives.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I'll commit the people to a cease-fire. They'll listen for a while. Then I'll call for a HGE diplomat. Perhaps there is a more peaceful solution to this. Of course, it'll be on the surface. I'll go myself. By the descriptions by Lord Naote, they should be in good manner about it. You will, too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]I understand, as a political figure, but as your wife, I do not. I hope that another great war will not begin once again.[/COLOR]

And so, Seth makes a wideband call for a diplomat to meet on the city center at the capital city's surface.

---------------------
I'll make JLC's reply now. But I wanna post this before it goes away.

A Bugeye type Jumpship- one of the few Naote ships left- comes in via galactic gate, at the pirate point. Much smaller than a normal ship, this was as large as a dropship, designed to scout out enemy systems and study potential colony planets and moons. This time, it held a duplicated Ryuga, a result of nearly-perfected cloning ability that greatly helped the people of Emperion grow. However, with each duplication, the clone possesed less emotion, magic, spirit and some loss of memory. At first the effects were minor, but after hundreds of duplications, one looses much, becoming sub-human. The loss of information of the pre-war era was largely a result of this duplication, before the memory-saving technology was expanded from Central Conciousness' sychonization technology. Almost magically, though, natural-born people had extraordinary sixth-sense abilities after the war ended, with magical adepts sprouting in many large families. For Ryuga, this was the first time he steped out of a cloning chamber.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]So, I died. Tell me, someone, how long ago was my data taken and what did I miss?[/COLOR]

Computer: Please link to the terminal for memory load. Your last body sychonization was May Twenty-Fourth in the year Twenty-Two Post War. The current date is January Fourteenth of the year Five-hundred Seventy Post War.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]WHAT!?! Oh! Danm! Harsh! And it looks like the computers finnaly did win... I guess this is the sychonization, isnt it? Well, hell, I can do this the easy way or the hard way, I guess.[/COLOR]

Computer: *beeb* Lord Ryuga, link to the terminal for memory load.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Memory load?[/COLOR]

Computer: Please link to the terminal for memory load from September Twenty-Third of the year Five-hundred Fifty.

Seeing no one else around, somewhat pleased and suprised by 'Lord Ryuga', he hesatantly reached around him to feel the horrible metal disk at the bottom of his neck. Uncomforable in the room, he slowly sat down and leaned back, beginning the memory update quickly though his mind. Five hundred years was a long time, and a lot of memory to restore. He knew before he even heard the dates that this would take at least a day, though he didnt know about the days of restless sleep after.

Female Voice: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Try to sleep while this goes on. You're going to need a lot of rest for what is ahead of you, my Ryuga.[/COLOR]
---------------------
[SIZE="1"]On Eden's surface.[/SIZE]

A golden humanoid cyborg, only large enough to communicate to a physical person and the Bugeye ship in orbit, approaches JLC's given location.

[COLOR="Blue"]I am C3PO, human relations unit. It is an honor to be able to negotiate with you. Ryuga shall be preforming planetfall by sunrise. Though he has yet to be able to communicate with you, my superiors have given me the task to set the paramaters of this match. They claim that the Naote forces are unable to feild a fleet or even a combat-ready ship, and must prepare a different set of paramaters that fulfil a satisfying battle between Master Jean-Luc Cougar and Master Ryuga Naote. My masters have given to the ability to order some of the Naote construction mechs to produce any sort of Mecha you can concieve. Given enough time, the Naote construction units can build a warship or ground force if you wish.[/COLOR]

C3PO creates a hologram of a 60' wide dry riverbed with steep foothills and mountains beyond on one side, abandoned suburbs on the other that quickly leads to a large developed and almost completely abandoned city.

[COLOR="Blue"]This is the nominated starting location. My masters suggest using low-level Mechs with a small supporting ground force, followed by standard one-on-one combat untill KO. What do you think, Master Jean-Luc Cougar?[/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Very well, then, CG...just let me make it clear that nowhere in this war have I been cheap to such an extent as to destroy a ship as powerful as the Drevalran Pride without giving it a chance, except for one instance. During that instance, in which I had the Ginyu Force destroy the Enforcing Will, I was asked to take the move back, which I did withouth protest.

However, if I am to accept that post, you must accept the conditions I place upon it, and this is it: due to Frieza's ability to fold space, the crew of the Drevalran Pride were saved, although the ship was destroyed. Does this sound fair? I certainly believe that it is.

One last thing: I did not choose to make Frieza resistant to planetary explosions. Complain to the creators of DBZ if you are unhappy about this.

IC:

(Six hours after the destruction of the Drevalran Pride, the leaders of the HGE meet aboard the Teutonic Knight as it is cloaked in space. Frieza has arrived, as well as the newly-repaired Baron von Morte, General Dodoria, Elec, Koola, and a number of generals and admirals. They all stand around a meeting table, observing a long table featuring a two-dimensional holographic map of the Naote homeworld, and listening to the reports from Aquilla and Wormwood)

Frieza: Hmmmm...so, then...it would appear that we've made quite a bit of military progress. Excellent work, gentlemen. (the two head monks and the officers of the Obsidian Fleet all bow slightly, to show respect to their Emperor) HOWEVER, my friends, we have recently received a request from the Naote Clan leader, one "Sir Seth," for us to send a diplomat to the capital city under the flag of truce, so that we might discuss the terms of peace. I find this offer reasonable, and only ask for your approval, gentlemen.

(There is a surprised silence around the room, then a murmer. General Dodoria begins to speak as the room hushes again to hear him)

Dodoria: My Emperor...no matter how well they are hidden,a strong enough at this point in time to find the Naote Clan leaders and make them pay for what they've done to us!

Frieza (quietly): I'm not prepared to carry out such a mission.

(There is a hesitation. Dodoria speaks up again)

Dodoria: Forgive me, milord, but...may I ask why?

Frieza: Certainly, and I will answer you: it is my belief that we could certainly defeat the Naote Clan forces, many times over. However, we would most-likely suffer than I am willing to sacrifice...and I find that the entirity of this world is not worth the death of a single Imperial soldier. We've fulfilled our objective of liberating those who were oppressed by the Clan rule, and have routed and devastated their entire military apparattus. Their king and queen have been defeated and ousted from power. We have succeeded in decisively defeating their forces, and we can only gain more from making peace.
Therefore, my generals and admirals, I do not feel the need to sacrifice the life of another young man who has a family, like the billions of troops in our army, or another of my friends, like those in the Ginyu Force who perished. I propose, gentlemen, that we order a cease-fire and send a representative to discuss terms of peace. Are there any disagreements?

(Many of the military leaders look doubtful, but realize that they have little to lose. Therefore, no one objects)

Frieza: Excellent...Field Marshal Ginyu, then, will go to meet with the leaders of the Naote Clan, with a full military escort. If he encounters any sort of treachery, he is authorized to eliminate any and all Naote personel he encounters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flionk, in the meantime, dashes through the corridors of the Teutonic Knight...only to collide head-on with an enormous fireball. It sweeps him off of his feet and slams him against the hull, and he slumps to the floor, his clothes on fire. The visage of Zarbon Tristan, Frieza's green-skinned ladies' man of a bodyguard, walks down the corridor towards the intruder)

Zarbon (in his deep, Aussie-accented, even voice): You must be very skilled to board a cloaked ship...I can't think of anyone else who could do that easily. Regardless, your quest to disrupt this peace process ends here.

(He draws the incredibly-long, earth-elemental sword Muramasa, shouts a quick battle cry in a different language, and lunges forward, striking Flionk across the chest. The blade is so sharp, it cuts through his armor, creating a long, deep cut, but causes no pain whatsoever. Zarbon follows up with a roundhouse kick to the head, which knocks Flionk dizzily to the ground)

Posted by Flionk

Flionk is taken completely by surprise, and is thrown backwards onto the floor. He jumps to his feet once he regains his thoughts, and with a quick burst of energy extinguishes the flames. He takes a second glance at his enemy, trying to verify if it's really who he thinks it is.

"Can it be?" Flionk thinks. "Zarbon Tristan? But then that would mean...I guess those rebels weren't lying. I'll have to postpone their demise another month or so."

"Zarbon," Flionk says, "What an honor to see you. But I'm afraid I have no time for idiot minions!" Flionk extends his arms, pointing them towards Zarbon. "Mon Yaohti Ir Ku!!!"

A pulse of light flashes from Flionk's palms, and, rather than the expected energy blast, the light flows back, washing over Flionk. All within a blink of the eye, Flionk's muscles bulge outwards, and he is off towards his opponent. With a blinding display of magically inhanced agility, Flionk slams his left knee into Zarbon's gut. As he keels forward over Flionk's leg, he is assaulted upon the back of his head from approximatly 187 blows, crushing his face against Flionk's knee. There is a minute pause as Flionk slides back, and swings around for a round house kick to Zarbon's temple. Zarbon rockets into the bulkhead, blood streaming from every hole in his head, creating a rather unshallow dent, and alerting most of the ship's crew with an incredibly loud clang. Flionk bursts off down the corridor with incredible speed, darting in zig-zagged directions and focusing his mind to hide his energy signal. He summons a minor heal spell for the gash in his chest, painless as it is. Remembering the schematics he noted in Recoome's pod, Flionk manuvers through the halls for his goal.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Yea, JLC, you had me worried for a moment there (yea, just a moment, really). :sarcastic:
-------------------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]On Emperion, the meeting.[/SIZE]

Seth, dressed in magnifying, exotic clothing, watches Marshal Ginyu approach. Waiting perfectly still, he stood outside a heavily armored tent. When Ginyu arrived, they exchanged customary greetings, and showed him into the tent. Neither brought in any guards, though Becky was sitting patiently in the back corner. The room was unusually nice for such a hasty assembly; even drinks were ready on the negotiation table where multiple documents lay ready to be looked over. Neither seemed willing to start any small talk, so Seth went straight to the matter.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]As a representative for the people of Emperion and Lord Naote, I shall not express my wants or desires; only the people matter. We have gone though a great war hundreds of years ago that wiped out all records and memory of what we used to be, and fear that another war of that scale will pit us back to the pure war nature that we emerged from. Every citizen here will fight because of war-hardened society we inherited. Many have memories of the last years of warfare; many more know only an isolated life of difficulty even in cities that can support all their needs. We are still healing, though physically strong; the human element has diminished to a sparkle in the hearts of our natural-born citizens. The few with strong spirits, like Lord Ryuga and I, have a thirst of our ancestors for battle, and we have done many things to try to redeem this problem from long recovery programs to pitting them in battle arenas to spend their fuel on each other. For some reason, the people need the fire found in them, if you were to take over, that fire would surely disappear in thought of uselessness.

I shall initially ask that the HGE simply leave, letting us re-grow our spirits to usual levels until we are ready to either make our own empire or join another such as yours. [/COLOR]

-------------------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]At Eden.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Teal"]
Ryuga darling, wake up! JLC is waiting for you![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Huh? Who are you?[/COLOR]

The person lying in bed with him flinches.

[COLOR="Teal"]Sascha, you bakka! Who

Posted by Flionk

(Ginyu's mode of dress is very different from that of Seth. Instead of flashy garb, he dresses soberly, in a black variation of the usually-grey Field Marshal's uniform...black to symbolize the loss of his team and four men he considered to be his brothers)

Ginyu: The Emperor understands your concerns...however, to get to the point, each side has suffered losses, and we feel that the Clans have wronged us, and damaged the plans of the Emperor. Also, there is the matter of the Baron von Morte, who, after defeating your King, now lays claim to the throne of this world. In order for him to relinquish such a title, and for the Empire to pull out of all of its potential interests in this world, we need compensation. Perhaps your government can provide this in the form of money, with which we might replace the Drevalran Pride, as well as send money to the families of the soldiers who were killed in this war. Or, perhaps you have another idea. Either way, for the Empire totally remove itself from this system, it will need something equal in value.

Posted by Flionk

[COLOR="Red"]Solitude within solitude was the cold bearings of the Clan's planet's outer ring of space, blackness brushing against the YF-19 that efortlessly sailed at increasing speeds through the astronomical defenses of the planet. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Suicide Rush...[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Flicking a red switch as he depresses a dark blue button, Nido releases the maximum quantity of boosting powers, activating the Suicide Rush. Blue-yellow flames flew in spurts of fiery rage from the rear of the variable, which folded inwards and shot off in a burst of photon particles, releasing the stored energy needed to shove the fighter into overdrive. The personal craft blared through the open space, interior clanging loudly and hull lightly creaking as Nido slamemd his eyes shut and grasped at his controls. The YF-19, now a mirage of imagery in the depths of space, flung itself through the atmosphere without a second thought, releasing a chain of plasmatic reactions across the belt of gravity. Sonic booms echoed into the depths of the atmosphere as the ship eventually slowed dramatically and engaged landing gear, swooping low and eventually skidding down to a stop amidst a flat bend of desert. Sand sprayed into the dusty air as the craft burrowed through the soft ground, coming to an even speed as it slowly hung loose over a flat bend of rocks. Nido released his held breath in one exasparated sigh, pivoting to the side and unlatching the commands for the hull entrance. The glass-metal door slid outward as it branched into open acceptance for Nido's departure, allowing the green-haired angel hybrid to set a single Vans shoe onto the desert plain, left hand retrieving Imperial Communicator from his combat belt holster, opening a concealed stealth link to the Holy Galactic Emperor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Frieza? I've made planetfall...I'm going for X-Halo and whoever is with him. Reports?[/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Jean-Luc Cougar[/CENTER][/SIZE]
The [I]Naote Nova

Posted by Flionk

Seth makes no visible strain, though waits for a moment, features revealing no emotion. He reaches for a document on the table, and scans over it. Handing it to Ginyu, he begins explaining its reason while Ginyu reads it.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I think that this would suffice. Allowing a colony onto Emperion would help the advancement of your technology and it would help us better our culture, by accepting, if slowly, many of your ways. We will build the colony

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Being that you made no mention of me, I'll just assume Zarbon is either incapacitated, or inable to follow.

IC:

As Flionk escapes, he fails to note Zarbon's energy pattern, so he calms slightly.

"Guess I lost him. Now, let's see...there were three of them...ah, here it is."

Flionk passes silently through a doorway, into a large room with many guards. He weaves around them with the utmost stealth, avoiding any contact. From behind a large metal object, Flionk focuses his mind. A few patrolling guards fall to the ground as their neural activities cease for but a moment. After removing their heads, assuring him that they won't be regaining conciousness, Flionk dashes about, preforming various tasks that could not be distinguished. Within four minutes, Flionk is done, and leaves.

Frieza (or some security officer, how ever your hierarchy would work in this situation) recieves a report that the intruder was in docking bay #2. They were unable to determine his activities, as he destroyed the security monitors, and there is no response from the guards.

Flionk returns to the corridors and heads for his next destination, hopeful of avoiding interference as long as posible.

Posted by Flionk

(As the doors to the docking bay slide open, Flionk runs inside...only to hear loud shots fired in rapid succession. Five bullets suddenly ram their way through his abdomen, causing him to bleed heavily internally and externally. As he falls to his knees, he sees the pudgy, piggish form of a cybornetically-enhanced General Dodoria standing in front of him. Dodoria's new arms are metallic, and the wrist of the right one is flipped back, with a heavy machine gun barrel sticking out, still smoking. Some of the left half of his face has clearly been replaced by cybornetic components, including his eye. His torso, which had been severely damaged by attacks from Chrono's group a while before, has now been totally replaced as well. The fat General cackles in his raspy, harsh voice)

Dodoria: Welcome to hell, kid...

(He dashes forward at a pace far faster than he was ever capable of before, and kicks Flionk in the chin with his large, solid-metal foot. Flionk's head whips back and strikes the bulkhead of the docking bay, causing him to see stars before he falls unconscious briefly)

Dodoria: I'm sure you thought you weren't going to meet any resistance, too...heheheh...you stupid, stupid little rookie...

(Meanwhile, on a totally different note, Ginyu does business with Sir Seth)

Ginyu: Excellent...I'm sure von Morte will settle for the administration of this new colony. Now, as for financial compensation...understand that we are not a greedy people at heart. We only act in the interests of the Empire. However, as something of great material worth to Field Marshal Nid, the Drevalran Pride, along with a great amount of the few remaining mementoes of his destroyed race, was taken from him, we merely ask for something which can compensate for his material loss.
Realize that nothing at all, much less all the money in the universe, will bring back my brothers, or yours, or anyone else lost in this war. Those of your men who survived acted within the bounds of wartime conduct, and those who did not act this way, such as Lady Naote, have perished. Therefore, we give our word not to indict any of your leaders or soldiers for war crimes. However, in exchange for this promise, we ask for absolute non-interference in Field Marshal Nid's hunt for X-Halo, as well as a secret crusade, shall we say, made by Grand Admiral Cougar at the moment.
Finally, the Empire wishes to exchange food to replace the crops destroyed by the Obsidian Fleet, in exchange for the rights of the planet Tabula. Tabula is a world of minor worth to either of our interests, but it will allow the Empire to round off its boundaries in that particular quadrant.

If you cannot answer at the moment, we understand, and will give you time to decide while I go to report to my master. In the meantime, you have my terms. May your decision be wisely and considerately made.

Posted by Flionk

Flionk soon comes to, and considers the situation, remaining perfectly still to appear unconcious.

"Hmph," Flionk thinks, "Frieza sent his weakest concievable minion after me. And it's mostly robotic! Does he have any idea who he's dealing with?! Obviously not, as he probably would have come himself, or at least sent the Baron! Heh. I'll have to remind him of this insult while I'm killing him!"

Dodoria is getting annoyed that Flionk remains still.

"Come on punk!" Dodoria spits. "If you amuse me a little I can promise you a quicker end!"

Dodoria approaches to encourage Flionk with a kick in the head, and is taken by surprise as Flionk springs from his seated position, and grabs Dodoria's gun-arm. With a shout, and a burst of energy, a 50,000 volt blast of concentrated electrucity surges through the tubby general. Its painful quiverings remind Flionk of some form of dessert he once had. Dodoria's limbs flail wildly as he screams in surprised agony. His gun arm is completely fried, the circutry and mechanics overloaded and slightly molten by the surge. The rest of his cybernetic components begin encountering minor malfunctions. The fat pink blob stands, still momentarily paralysed by the shock, as Flionk does a round house kick to his head, throwing him back into the docking bay, and into the engine of one of the ships. Through his damaged mechanical eye, and his bleeding organic one, he can barely make out Flionk expelling the bullets from his chest telekinetically, and mending his punctured organs and flesh with a minor heal spell.

"P'phh! Rookie! Now THERE's a word I haven't heard in a while. Last guy to call me that perished within 7 seconds. Do you think you'll be able to beat his record?"

Posted by Flionk

(Dodoria manages to gloat a bit)

Dodoria: Yes, you are a rookie, kid, if you think that what you see is what you get!

(Dodoria suddenly seems to explode into a mass of flesh and blood, and out of him pops a tangle of metallic, spidery legs. The scythe-like legs spread out to reveal a fully-robotic body in the shape of a large spider. A view screen appears on the front, revealing the face of Dodoria)

Giga-Dodoria: Last time I fought, I was so-gravely injured, there was really nothing the good Dr. Presenter could do besides download my mind into this robot. So, now, Flionk...fight and prove to me that you're not a rookie! By the by...the proper authorities have been warned, so even if you DO defeat me, you'll never live to tell the tale!

(Giga-Dodoria cackles, and then, suddenly, two large machine gun barrels emerge from the head of the robot, where the fangs would be. They shoot huge, loud, rapid streams of fire that aim low, and hit Flionk in the legs. He falls to the ground, his knees totally shot off of his body, and the arteries in his thighs have been ruptured, causing excessive bleeding. Giga-Dodoria suddenly wraps its legs around itself, curls in a ball, and begins to roll forward, crushing Flionk into the metal floor, and breaking his back, making it impossible for him to stand up now, even if his legs were repaired. Giga-Dodoria rolls off of him, and straightens out its legs, then walks towards the flattened, horribly-injured Flionk and jams one of its blade-like feet through his torso, causing even more bleeding and shredding his liver. Giga-Dodoria steps back now, awaiting Flionk's retaliation)

OoC: Giga-Dodoria is water proof and has built-in shock protectors, so it isn't particularily weak against those attacks, as other robots would be.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Frieza, dont you think disabling the character's ability to walk overdoing it? It is his only guy. He didnt even have a ship before I gave him the Avenger. Also, when you say waterproof and shock protecting, does that mean immunity? I agree the robot would gain non-weakness- but it is still as vulnurable to those two as it is to fire, right?
--------------------------------

[SIZE="1"]At the meeting.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Good. We shall begin surface construction as soon as the Obsidan Fleet leaves out of cloak. If all goes well, the city's utilities will be finished within a month to be able to support ten million people initally. I am sure both our civilzations will benifet from this colony.

About the payment of the Drevelan Pride, we can offer the following: ten Galactic Gates. Galactic Gates allow the instant transmission of messages from any Galactic Gate to any non-obstructed point, and can just as quickly safely send five thousand tons every ten seconds to another Galactic Gate. We can offer them in the form of space, planetary, or ship baised. Understand that Galactic Gates are very expensive- the former Naote fleet had one primary and one secondary.

If you do not want these, then we'll offer the basic Metal Maker technology, one of the many techs left from the Thousand Year War. Outfitted in every ship we ever knew about, it does what its name implies: it makes metal. Its only input is energy, and out comes anything from iron to adaminium. Its not efficent at all- it takes ten thousand kilowatts to make one gram of perfectly refined Gundanium armor; but it is excellent for planets devoid of resources or ships in deep space. The systems are complex but is relatively easy to build, so we'll only provide a couple of functioning models.

Of course, if you agree to leave, we will not interfere with HGE matters unless it directly involves us. Finnaly, as for your suggestion for the trade in food for the planet: Please, by all means. Our people will be very greatful for some rare forgein food, even if it is rations.[/COLOR]
---------------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]At Gunman's Lane, Eden, from Ryuga's standpoint[/SIZE]

Ryuga lowers the gun after making a couple failed shots, taking a rapid moment to asess the battle.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Move, knights, move! Alpha units, assume leadership until I say![/COLOR]

The Naote Nova boosts like a rocket in a slight climb, in JLC's direction. The boosters halt and fire in a different angle, hurtling the mech in an twist that normal humans couldnt survive. Firing like mad with the cannon, he scores several hits, each enough to push JLC's flight off course.
-------------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]From the Left Lance[/SIZE]

Left Alpha turns to Gerwalk and spins around, finding no bogie after him. Quickly locating his target, the armor-ditching one, he speeds back to fighter and boosts in.

"All fighters attack my target! Reduce it to scrap!"

The leader launches his volley first, this time firing the underslug pulse rifle insead of the plasma cannons. The pulse rifle hits like a tiny torpedo, shaking the VF visibly. By the time the leader passes the VF, the others speed past followed by their own volleys of missiles, scoring a good number of hits on the less mobile Gerwalk mode VF. Far too fast for their presuers, they send a quick burst of gunfire at JLC before turning to re-engage.
-----------------------------------
From the Right Lance

Right Alpha and his two lancemates jump off slam on their boosters, quickly rocketing over their respective targets. By the time the slower VFs turn around, the Naote mechas twist and release a volley of missiles at their own targets. They speed in after the missiles, flaring up their Beam Sabers, ready to cleave parts off.
-----------------------------------
Battle Update: on the bridge of the Bugeye

Sascha flinches as the Naote Nova shutters as it gathers small craters, quite tense before the battle even started. A man with several colorful medals and awards stands next to her, carefully observing each Mecha's move.

General Commander: I think Ryuga's forces are winning, though it is still too early to tell any sort of outcome. Ryuga himself, though, is taking more damage than he should be- he ought to be more conservative.

[COLOR="Teal"]He knows what he's doing.[/COLOR]

General Commander: I belive he does. He would have made a great commander in the war.

This gave Sascha some comfort, but for a moment turned her attention to the three armored mechas near JLC as Ryuga's forces come in close with their energy swords active. The four fighters swoop overhead, the rare shot coming close and sometimes even getting hit. They deliver another flurry of missiles to the previously damaged mecha, passing the other three that are near him, attempting to gun the fighters down. Those four were about a half mile N-NE of JLC and his three, almost out of the riverbed. Ryuga and JLC, distincly acting as they boost around like hyper flies with bolts of plasma zipping between them, most missing. Ryuga, in the faster mech, dodges more shots, but JLC takes less damage using his sheild well.

Posted by Flionk

Well, put it this way: I've put a lot of work into revamping and deepening the character of Zarbon, and I take it rather-personally when someone just snubs him like that. I hope that explains a bit?

IC:

(Ginyu uncharacteristically smiles as Seth expresses his terms)

Ginyu: Excellent...the Emperor will certainly agree to these terms. As we possess Foldspace technology as it is, he will probably opt for the Metal Maker technology. Now, Sir Seth, if you will excuse me, I will send a message to the Emperor, so that he may see that all is well and will come down to draft and sign this resolution.

(The drafting and signing takes only two hours, and the affair is, all in all, a very polite and even cordial matter. The Emperor and Sir Seth easily agree upon all points of the treaty, and both sign it, along with their political entourages and colleagues. Von Morte, disciplined and very gentlemanly, returns the Naote cygnet ring to Seth, and shows not even a sign of regret, although it indeed must be a bitter pill to swallow for the undead nobleman. In the meantime, the Obsidian Fleet returns to its secret base as quickly and as stealthily as it came, and only the Emperor's flagship, the Typhon, remains in space to return the Imperial leaders home when their work is finished.
After the treaty is signed, champagne is poured into glasses and served to the leaders of both peoples)

Seth (to Frieza): Your Eminence...perhaps you would care to present a toast?

(Frieza grins, obliged, and raises his glass)

Frieza: To our homeworlds, ladies and gentlemen. May we continue to serve and defend them with our lives, for they truly reflect upon who we are as citizens of the universe under ***.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Sorry to ignore Zarbon like that, but it's a part of Flionk's plan to move as quickly as possible, without a great deal of fighting. I'm sure I'll fight him later, no doubts, unless Flionk dies prematurely, which seems quite unlikely considering what I'm about to do to you.

IC:

Flionk groans as he struggles to move his limbs, mostly paralysed from the crushing blow. Dodoria seems rather pleased with himself. Spiritual energy begins swelling up within Flionk. He screams in rage as it manifests into a powerful regenerating force. New legs burst from Flionk's stumps, organs patch and reconnect to each other, bone comes together and melds, flesh closes and blood flows halt. The energy fades, its work complete, and Flionk rises to his feet. Dodoria looks quite shocked, and almost afraid, as a fearsome grin forms upon his opponent's face.

"You've dug your own grave, my friend. I was going to toy with you for a few more minutes, but with reinforcements arriving I've no time for games."

Flionk powers up, increasing his strength and speed a great deal. He begins to focus the energy into his hand, apparently preparing for a blast.

"Do you know, my fat friend, what the problem with robots is? They're completely physical beings. No life force at all."

Flionk reaches into pseudo-space and removes a small, rectangular device, about the size of an NES controller.

"It takes all the fun out of killing them."

[COLOR="Silver"]E.M.P.[/COLOR]

Flionk pushes the only button on the device. Dodoria is suddenly filled with panic and terror. That is, he would be were he able to think. The Electro-Magnetic Pulse eminatting from the small device renders the spider-like robot completely inoperable, as well as causing all the clocks of the ships in the docking bay to flash "12:00". Within an instant, Flionk is behind the 'bot, and unleashes the energy he's charged up. Though the metal is strong, Flionk has gathered more than enough energy to break through to the vital components, reducing Dodoria to a small pile of ashes, a puddle of metal, and a few bubbling scraps that Flionk missed. Flionk spits in the general vicinity of Dodoria's remains.

"Pht! The day I lose to a robot...well, with that done, I should be finishing up before those authorities arrive."

Flionk destroys all security cameras, and takes a few moments to search for any other security devices that Dodoria or anyone else may have planted about. This time it takes Flionk only 1.2 minutes to finish his business and be out. For a moment, Flionk stops to reconsider his plan.

"Hmm...well, they've no doubt set up an even more devious trap in the third docking bay. Two will have to do. I could always come back and get the third later. As for now, I'd better concentrate on eliminating some more key personel."

Flionk runs off in no particular direction, on his guard in case he finds anyone.

OoC: By telling my that Dodoria has shock protectors, you indicated that he runs on electricity, or at least his circuts do. Therefore, EMP would work. Sorry to have killed him so quickly, but this is just something I do to all robots.

Posted by Flionk

*shrugs* It's your funeral.

IC:

(The door to the docking bay hisses open, and the tall, imposing, infuriated figure of Zarbon enters. He first looks down at the wreckage)

Zarbon: Harumph...I knew that that wouldn't work...ah well, he was a second-rate fighter, anyway.

(Zarbon draws the Muramasa again, then suddenly leaps incredibly high, at an equally amazing speed. Flionk hears him land behind him, but before he can even whirl around, the greenish warrior has impaled him through the chest with his incredibly-long sword. Zarbon twists the blade, tearing up his cardiac muscle and severing many important arteries and veins. He then tears the sword from Flionk's torso, causing blood to gush out onto the stainless metal floor. Flionk falls to his knees, gasping for air, and Zarbon grabs him by the throat, squeezes hard, and hurls him across the docking bay with inhuman strength. Flionk hits the bulkhead and again blacks out briefly, bleeding profusely)

Posted by Flionk

Flionk hits the ground, but in an instant leaps into the air, ignoring the incredible pain. He extends his arms towards his shocked opponent, and shouts, in a muffled, gurgling voice.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Absolute[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Death[/COLOR]!!!!!!

A bright beam of blood-red plasma bursts forth from Flionk's palms. Zarbon is taken completely by surprise by the immediate retaliation, and has no time to dodge. The blast plows a hole through Zarbon's chest, burning through flesh, bones and organs. Then comes the freeze. Instants later, the aura of Absoulte Zero surrounding the blast strikes him, crystalizing his blood and freezing the flesh surrounding the hole. Showing extreme force of will to continue, Flionk leaps forward, throwing a swift kick to Zarbon's side. The result is instant, as his whole mid-section shatters, dropping Zarbon's upper half to the ground. The freeze prevents any spillage of blood, but some of Flionk's splashes on him, instantly solidifying upon him. Flionk drops to his knees in pain, and begins coughing up blood.

"Mon *Cough* *cough* Mon vi! *cough*"

A bright blue aura surrounds Flionk, and a white column of spiritual ki rains upon him. Flionk's eyes explode with restored life and new confidence. He rises to face Zarbon's retaliation.

Posted by Flionk

(Zarbon coughs, and blood spills from his mouth. His beautiful amethyst eyes are now bloodshot in rage. Suddenly, the sound of hundreds of troops marching is heard through the walls of the docking bay)

Zarbon: CURE!!!

(His wound heals just enough to keep him alive for the time being. The footsteps become louder)

Here they are...

(The doors slide open one more time, and into the room, to the horror of Flionk, files the "proper authorities": an entire legion of black-robed, faceless figures. The lone warrior looks upon them, wondering what the hell they could be, as Zarbon gets to his feet and walks towards the doors. As Black Monks fill the room and line the walls, two whose robes are trimmed with gold and who wear the family seal of the House of von Morte over their hearts enter the room, face-to-face with Zarbon. Aquilla and Wormwood have arrived with the "proper authorities." Zarbon confers briefly and quietly with them as the host of hooded monks face Flionk. Suddenly, Aquilla and Wormwood shout something in a language which Flionk does not know. Each and every monk in the room pulls from his or her robe an enormous, cruel-looking automatic weapon, each trained upon Flionk. By now it becomes clear to him that he has no chance of escape. There are simply too many of them, and even one of them would be quite a match for him. Zarbon turns to Flionk and steps out in front of the two leaders for a moment)

Zarbon: Well, friend, this is it...payback. Payback for Guldo, for Recoome, for Berter, for Jeice, for Dodoria, for the Drevalran Pride...and for the peace which you have tried so hard to disrupt.

(His face does not reflect any joy whatsoever...only a mixture of sadness, resolution, and absolute anger. He turns to leave. Flionk speaks up, defiantly)

Flionk: All those who oppose your tyrannical rule will remember me as a martyr!

(Zarbon turns his head over his shoulder)

Zarbon (coldly, calmly): No. They will forget you. As far as the rest of the universe is concerned...you never even existed.

(He turns around again and moves towards the door)

*** have mercy on your soul.

(He walks out of the room, his cape billowing in the air. Aquilla and Wormwood shout one thing more in the secret language of the monks, and each and every monk opens fire upon Flionk. At first he is able to dodge fairly well, but eventually, one bullet catches him in the shoulder, sending him reeling. Another hits him in the chest, and the moments of delay are enough for the other monks to spray him with bullets and literally tear him apart, piece by piece. Flionk falls to the ground, covered in his own blood, riddled with holes, and still the monks continue to fire, coldly, and cold-bloodedly.
As soon as they are finished, a group of four monks lift his body and position it near the enormous airlock into space, then, as quickly and as noisily as they came, every single one leaves, until Aquilla and Wormwood are the only ones left. They move to the control panels of the docking bay, open the doors, and unceremoniously flush Flionk's body into space, to be mummified by vacuum)

Posted by Flionk

[COLOR="Red"]Meanwhile, Nido carves his way through the thick jungle brush at the Naote Planet surface, slicing through masses of fern and bush with the gleaming Crysknife held in his right hand. Through his combined efforts of dagger and strength, Nido finally tears past the greenery, allowing himself a channel of opening out into a vast mountainous plain area. Kneeling to the now present grass as he retrieves his communicator, Nido opens a link to Frieza, and speaks into the unit. [/COLOR]

Nido: I've breached the jungle currently...but I've no idea where X-Halo could be. I'm going to scope out the mountains, and if you could, have my GLAF forces deploy ten seeker units across the atmosphere in stealth mode. Over.

[COLOR="Red"]Without wait for much of a response, Nido tucks his communicator into his combat belt and wields his Crysknife forward, making his advance for the mountains.[/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

(As Frieza's transport returns to the Typhon with its passengers, the Emperor speaks to Nid over the comm unit)

Frieza: Drat...you probably could've picked a better time to call for probe deployment, Nid, considering that we promised to pull all military units out of this system...ah well, I'll just try to make sure that they aren't seen by anyone. Just remember, Nid, we came out VERY nicely in this war's resolution. I don't want to push our luck, so if there's any chance that this mission will jeopardize that peace, it'll have to be postponed. Understood?

Nid: Loud and clear. Are you gonna stick around to pick me up once this is done?

Frieza: As long as you don't take too long, fine...I can probably stall Seth for a bit, tell him that we need to clean up wreckage or look for the wounded, that sort of thing. Good luck, Nid...and just remember, we're in a pretty precarious position here.

(He looks around him, and whispers one of the few Changeling phrases his friend knows: something to the equivalent of "Don't f*ck this one up!")

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Frieza, I am QUITE outraged at the deal of control you placed over me in that post. I had about 100 different methods of escape planned, and you made me DODGE!!! Now, Flionk being my only character (at least the only one worth fighting with), I cannot just let this go by. Oh, and Flionk would never claim that he'd be a martyr. I'll have to edit from that speech. One more thing: "Zarbon gets to his feet and walks towards the doors." Zarbon was missing his feet, but I'll assume cure fixed that.

IC:

Zarbon: Well, friend, this is it...payback. Payback for Guldo, for Recoome, for Berter, for Jeice, for Dodoria, for the Drevalran Pride...and for the peace which you have tried so hard to disrupt.

His face does not reflect any joy whatsoever...only a mixture of sadness, resolution, and absolute anger. He turns to leave. Flionk speaks up, unimaginably insulted by the force in front of him

"First of all, I don't care about you, your friends, your master, those rebels or peace! You can all rot in hell for all I care! I'm here for revenge, and nothing more! And I'm quite annoyed by the interruption of our fight! Are you a coward?!"

Zarbon ignores Flionk's outburst, and leaves. The monks surrounding him prepare to open fire, but Flionk speaks up again.

"Before you open fire, I have just one last request."

"And what is that?" Aquilla inquires.

As he speaks, a thin, barely visible field of flames forms around Flionk.

"Please, shout in terror as you die."

The monks cock their weapons and ready for fire, but they are too late. A frightful *beep* echos from around them, as Flionk presses a button in his pocket, revelaing what he's been doing in the docking bays. Bays numbered 2 and 1, 1 being the one they're currently in, are torn apart by an enormous blast, as powerful bombs detonate from various places. The outer door is ripped open, launching whatever might be left of the monks into deep space. Flionk stands securely behind his Fire Shield, taking only minor injuries from the blast itself. Once the monks are disposed with, Flionk clutches the Sword of Winds, and holds the air in place while he exits the ruined bay. The moment he's air-locked it from the inner door, he releases his hold. At the door he is met by Zarbon, who turned back to investigate the enormous explosion. Before Zarbon has time to react to the arrival of his opponent, the Sword of Winds is thrust into his chest. The rapid array of punches and kicks that ensues launches his from the blade, smashing into the bulkhead.

"You insolent little wretch. How dare you insult me so. I am Flionk, the most feared killer in the universe. I have wiped out entire species, destroyed whole planets, peoples, civilizations, and YOU! You have the audacity to leave me, with all of my resources, to a firing squad, and expect me to perish?! This insult shall not go unpunished!!! Face me now!!!"

OoC: Now, Frieza, it's time to stop under estimating me, and you really have been under estimating me. You've only seen me fight in Hawkeye's RPG, and there I weakened myself considerably to make it fair, just as you weakened Von Morte. Think of fighting me as fighting Nido, as I can often give him a run for his money. So I ask you, please stop thinking of me as a simple newbie who is not fast enough to dodge bullets.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Flionk...take back the instant kill you made on Giga-Dodoria and we'll talk, okay?

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Hey, that kill was entirely legitimate. Giga-Dodoria is a robot, an EMP would disable him. I've done it several times before, and you're the first to mind. Second, look at this from my perspective. I'm the only one left opposing the HGE. I have one character, and even without Dodoria you've got Zarbon, Von Morte, Ginyu and Frieza. Then there's Nido and JLC as well. I think you can do without him. Besides that, this war looks as though it will be ending very soon, so why not just leave all this unpleasentness behind and have a good clean fight between Flionk and Zarbon, k?

Posted by Flionk

[quote]OoC: Hey, that kill was entirely legitimate.

Yeah, but same with me having an army of Black Monks mow you down with state-of-the-art weapons. Legitimate, yes. Cheap? Also yes.

[quote]Giga-Dodoria is a robot, an EMP would disable him. I've done it several times before, and you're the first to mind.

Well, put it this way: I had big plans for Dodoria in this fight.

[quote]Second, look at this from my perspective. I'm the only one left opposing the HGE. I have one character, and even without Dodoria you've got Zarbon, Von Morte, Ginyu and Frieza.

Those last three are down on the surface of the planet, though.

[quote]Then there's Nido and JLC as well.

Nid's on the surface, as well, and JL is on Eden. Therefore, you have Zarbon, Dodoria, and a bunch of armed monks against you.

[quote]I think you can do without him. Besides that, this war looks as though it will be ending very soon, so why not just leave all this unpleasentness behind and have a good clean fight between Flionk and Zarbon, k?

Very well, then...in the interests of keeping the peace here, we'll go back to right after your "Absolute Death" move.

IC:

(Zarbon, battered by the elements, but still alive, whispers a short incantation)

Zarbon: Voca me cum benedictis...oro supplex et acclinis, cor contritum quasi cinis...gere curam mei finis!

(A strange aura around Zarbon becomes visible, and it immediately levitates into the air, like a golden, shiny cloud. Rays of light suddenly begin to shine from out of the aura, and in a flash, it takes the shape of an armored angel wielding a sword. It flies forward and engulfs Flionk in its amorphous form. The criminal suddenly loses all control of his body, paralyzed in place for the moment. He immediately begins to feel weaker and weaker by the second. He finds he has trouble breathing, and is overcome by a sudden feeling of a terrible coldness. The angel suddenly lifts itself off of Flionk, and he can suddenly move again...but a sudden shortness of breath, a headache, and a wave of nausea bring him to his knees. The apparition returns to Zarbon, and disappears from sight...and suddenly, the green-skinned warrior's wounds begin to heal. His lower body, however, seems to be taking longer to regrow, so he instead hovers in the air to compensate while his legs regrow)

Zarbon: Harumph...never a good idea to use such a potent move at the beginning of a battle. It gives me leave to retaliate in an even nastier fashion!

(Before Flionk regains enough energy to get back to his feet, Zarbon torpedoes towards him and swings his long, violet blade, creating a cut so deep and sharp, Flionk does not feel any pain whatsoever. The wound only makes itself known when blood begins to ooze out of a diagonal line on his torso. To Flionk's horror, Zarbon suddenly jams his fist into the wound, then yanks it out, covered in blood and gore. The Emperor's bodyguard zooms backwards again, and Flionk realizes a second too late that he has left an explosive inside his abdomen. It is only a minor one, but it is still powerful enough to totally disrupt those organs inside his abdomen and send shrapnel to shred his heart and lungs. The entire lower part of his body is now blown off)

Zarbon: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a pair of legs for a pair of legs...

Posted by Flionk

[quote]Yeah, but same with me having an army of Black Monks mow you down with state-of-the-art weapons. Legitimate, yes. Cheap? Also yes.

Ok, so I may have been a bit cheap destroying Dodria like that. I apologize. But you at least could have told me how you felt, as I gladly would have changed it, instead of simply lashing out like that. But, the monks mowing me down was far cheaper, as "state-of-the-art weapons" couldn't possibly hurt anyone at this level of power, just as they couldn't kill Frieza or the Baron.

[quote]Well, put it this way: I had big plans for Dodoria in this fight.

Once again, you could have asked me to change it, and I would have. In fact, if you ever find me cheap in the future, please tell me. It really does help me, as well as any opponents of mine.

[quote]Those last three are down on the surface of the planet, though.

That still doesn't change the fact that I have one character and you have four.

[quote]Nid's on the surface, as well, and JL is on Eden. Therefore, you have Zarbon, Dodoria, and a bunch of armed monks against you.

That doesn't mean they'll leave me alone as I'm attempting to assasinate their leader. Once they're done with what they're doing, I'd expect them to fight me as well.

[quote]Very well, then...in the interests of keeping the peace here, we'll go back to right after your "Absolute Death" move.

That's fine by me. Infact, if you'd prefer, we could send it back to any point after I entered the ship, as that's where things really started to become cheap, on both sides. Whatever you wish. I shall await your answer, as it's getting late over here, and I'm too tired to make a real attack.

Posted by Flionk

[quote]But, the monks mowing me down was far cheaper, as "state-of-the-art weapons" couldn't possibly hurt anyone at this level of power, just as they couldn't kill Frieza or the Baron.

Well, if I truly cared about my Empire (and I do), don't you think that I would have my men generate weapons that could potentially destroy or at least damage von Morte and/or myself? And a single machine gun fired at you, or me, or anyone as powerful as we are, wouldn't do much damage. A legion of Black Monks firing a legion of machine guns at once? I think that it would be a valid assumption that it would at least hurt quite a bit.

However, I probably shouldn't have used Machine Guns...the Black Monks are all powerful magic users, so that was my mistake.

You are certainly correct, however, in your statement that I could have called you on the cheapness of killing Dodoria beforehand, and I probably ought to have done that. To tell you the truth, I really wanted to demonstrate the might of the secret armies of the Baron. However, how I carried it out wasn't very fair at all. Therefore, I ask your forgiveness and grant you mine at once, and propose that we put this behind us.

Once again, I'm fine with starting right after you destroyed Giga-Dodoria, simply because I just wanna fight using Zarbon. Reply whenever you can.

Posted by Flionk

[COLOR="Red"]Nido makes little progress in his search for blood, and, angrily, throws his Crysknife to the soil of the ground beneath his feet as he open his communication unit once again. [/COLOR]

"I'm not finding any traces of anyone here...with the peace agreement and all I'd say it's due time I come back. Don't worry about picking me up...I'll just fold. Permission to come aboard?"

Posted by Flionk

(A spotlessly white Imperial shuttle lands in the docking bay, on the opposite end of the duel between Zarbon and Flionk. Frieza, von Morte, Ginyu, and their respective entourages all disembark and observe the battle curiously)

Frieza (to Nid, over the commlink): Yeah, permission granted...you might want to come to the docking bay...we've got a little bit of an aftermath skirmish going on here...don't interfere, though. I think it's time Zarbon tested his new abilities to their fullest extent...

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Yes, I too apologize for my cheap behavior, and graciously accept your apologies. Also, might I add, I hope this hasn't created much tension between us, as I do truly respect you as a great fighter, and I just don't enjoy making enemies with good fellows such as yourself.

IC:

Flionk lie bleeding on the floor, rather shocked by the sudden explosion. Acknowledging his ruined vital organs, he releases a signal, and summons a healing force.

[COLOR="Red"]Descent of[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]the Shadows[/COLOR]

The dark, vast emptiness of space appears to become even darker, as the evil souls of another realm come forth to offer their assistance. The vile shades are first seen when they pass through the ship's hull, crawling forth into the docking bay. Within moments the area is filled, the whole ship moments later, and still more surround it for miles in every direction. The room becomes black as the shadows cover the overhead lights, their shine ceasing entirely save a hardly distinguishable glow. The individual shades are impossible to distinguish, as they blend so easily with each other. All that can be seen are their dark eyes, swimming about each other in the pool of blackness. Nearly nothing can be seen in the room, although its living inhabitants shine the faint glimmer of life, the only light that passes through the hell-spawns. Then, without warning, some of the shadows begin to dive at Flionk. They crash into him, jerking Flionk's body, and with mighty black sparks explode, sending their strength into him. They continue to dive and crash, moving constantly faster, and Flionk slowly attempts to move. With a quick jolt of energy, his lower half regenerates, and Flionk slowly rises.

"Potent move? Ha. Mere child

Posted by Flionk

(Frieza chuckles at Flionk's statement)

Frieza: If you had any sense whatsoever, you'd quit what you were doing this instant, walk over here, get on your knees, kiss my feet, and beg for me to spare your life. At any rate, Zarbon, m'boy, your turn...

(Zarbon gets to his feet, although most of his flesh is burnt and warped, smirks at Flionk, then stretches his arms outward. Suddenly, a very grotesque thing happens: Zarbon gets REALLY ugly. His muscles bloat outwards, as if he has taken some very effective steroids, and his face mutates into a rather toadish snout. The Beast Zarbon has revealed himself. He cries out in an animalistic voice, then suddenly opens his large, hideous mouth wide. A long, black tongue shoots out from his gaping maw, and, like a harpoon, impales Flionk through the chest with great force, then yanks it out again. Flionk collapses, blood pouring out from the heart wound. Zarbon cackles, then leaps towards Flionk and sinks his now-pointed fangs into his stomach. With great gusto and hideous savagery, Zarbon begins to eat Flionk alive, tearing loose his liver, intestines, and important blood vessels. He leaps backwards again, motioning Flionk to bring it on)

Posted by Flionk

[COLOR="Red"]As the battle rages on, a sleek black Imperial Defense Transport skids down into the bay's thick steel doors, riding along the tracks as it halts its speedy landing. The Empire crest on the side door shimmers in the bay light as the dual-topped doors open with top and bottom folding out, revealing Nido to step outward, chest bearing a vest of light armor with partial red tunic hanging over in a light crimson draping.[/COLOR]

Frieza: (Speaking to Nido, not turning) Welcome, Field Marshal...

Nid: As to you, m'lord. So, it seems Zarbon has picked himself a fight here...I'd say we should have fun watching.

[COLOR="Red"]Nido crosses his muscular arms, standing tall next to Frieza, Ginyu, the Baron von Morte, and their train of followers.[/COLOR]

Posted by Flionk

Alright, if you can get here before the battle is over go right ahead. We're on a cloaked ship, *** knows where. And once you get here, what then? But please, don't let me stop you. I really would appreciate the help. It would likely liven things up around here.

IC:

Flionk slowly, painfully, lifts himself from the ground, the gaping hole in his chest pouring blood and shredded organs onto the bay floor. He stares coldly, angrily at the monstrous beast before him, playing out in his mind exactly how it will perish. He places a hand over his breast and focuses his energies into healing. His organs are summoned back to their places, reconnecting to the rest of his body. The gaping hole in his chest sows itself together with a patch-like pattern, not quite flesh, but a similar material, though slightly weaker to conserve energy. He leaps to his feet and observes what's happened.

"Ha ha! Well, what do you know, I turned the prince into a frog. That's a first! Mwahaha! Oh, and look! The fallen seraph of the abyss has come! Well, what do you know, everyone I've set up to kill is in the same room. What a wonderful coincedence! Well, anyway, I'll deal with you all later. Back to beast boy."

Flionk poses in a fighter's stance, still drawing energy from the shadows surrounding, and gracefuly slides his hands in front of his face. A vast energy rapidly assmebles and coordinates itself into...

"[COLOR="Wheat"]Unholy Light!!![/COLOR]"

A brilliant explosion of light explodes through the shadows, blinding Zarbon and all the spectators. Though their eyes could not see, nearly everyone could still sense Flionk's movements. He bursts forward, wholly unaffected by the brief flash. Sword drawn, Flionk descends upon Zarbon, who is now regaining his vision and ready to defend. Zarbon's Sword of Earth meets Flionk's Sword of Winds. Briliant sparks erupt and light the darkness of the room. Flionk swipes at Zarbon's legs. Zarbon leaps to avoid, and counters with a powerful decending slash. Flionk leans to one side as he brings his blade up to meet frog boy's. Abruptly, Flionk leaps backward against a wall and beckons Zarbon to bring it on. He grins a toothy grin, and charges. Flionk springs upward against the wall to avoid a horizontal slash. He then bounds outward with his hands to avoid an upward stab, parrying with a full force blow, decending toward the crown of Zarbon's head. The blades meet in defiance once again, throwing shockwaves of energy across the bay. This goes on for another few minutes or so without a single contact. Zarbon's blade jumps from the ground with a diagonal slash, only to taste more empty space as Flionk jumps back. Both fighters are getting a bit frustrated by the lack of blood, and yet it only increases the fury and lust with which they clash. On a lucky break, Flionk manages to make a gash about the size of a paper cut in Zarbon's hip. However, Flionk charged a rather large and unplesant jolt of electricity into it. Zarbon is paralized just long enough for the dark warrior to insert his sword through the left rib and out the right. The beast falls to its knees, blood pouring from both sides. He gasps for breath (holes in both his lungs) and begins to cough up bits of his pulmonary artery, and a chunk of heart containing the left ventricle. Mercifully, Flionk disengages with a leap to a distance of about 12 feet, and pulls his hands back, as if charging an energy blast.

"Mon Zo IR KU"

Zarbon look up to find a dozen glowing blue balls of an unfamiliar substance flying towards him. They split up and begin to enclose upon him from various trajectories.

Posted by Flionk

[quote]Umm- no, the Naote millitary is the real Naote strength. You didnt even scrach the surface of their power. The HGE would have to fight for at least a decade to millitarily take the planet, but it doesnt matter, the deal is made. Just saying FYI.

Realize that you fought a couple divisions of von Morte's troops, not the overwhelming numbers of the Imperial Army or the unholy magicks of the Black Monks...however, as the deal has been struck, your planet will not have to face such horrors.

IC:

Zarbon: ZANZOKEN!!!

(Before the strange substance can totally envelope him, he moves at such an unheard-of speed that it leaves an after-image of himself. He appears in front of Flionk, and grabs him by the shoulders, digging his claws in)

Gaia Blessing!!!

(Earth-elemental energy begins to float around Zarbon, healing his wounded heart and lungs. He still keeps his death grip on Flionk)

The frog prince, am I? Well, then, "princess"...GIVE US A KISS!!!

(Zarbon suddenly yanks Flionk close to his face, reels his own neck back, and then slams it forward, headbutting the smaller opponent. Flionk is thrown backwards, slamming into the bulkhead. He now has a severe concussion and a small crack in his skull)

You talk of killing my master and his chief lieutenants, and yet I, his secretary, am defeating you effortlessly!

(Zarbon swings the Muramasa in the air, laughing sadistically)

Stalagmite!!!

(He points his earth-elemental blade, and inexplicably, out of the metal floor of the docking bay lurches three long, sharp stalagmites. Two impale Flionk through the chest, and one through the abdomen, like stone blades from the earth, all pinning him to the ground)

You realize that if you remove yourself from those blades, it'll only make the bleeding worse.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: You're becoming quite careless, Frieza. Is it intentional, or are you simply slipping? BTW, sorry if I give Zarbon human-like anatomy, but that's just what Akira Toryama tended to do with DBZ characters.

Flionk cries out as a charge of energy floods through him, shattering the stone spikes. Pieces of crimson-stained rock are scattered about, clanging against the hard metal floor, cracking into even smaller pebbles upon impact. Flionk's blood and ripped tissue soon begin flowing freely unto the ground. Like a life line of water to a desert people, they seem to Zarbon's blood-thirsty eyes. Deciding he's hurt enough, Flionk heals. His wounds become encased in a black, shimering, plate like manifestation of a chaotic force. The beauty and flawlessness of its surface doesn't last long. It abruptly, almost rudely explodes into a blindingly black light, though it's hard to tell as the room is still filled with shades. The light subsides into flesh, the shimmer to blood. Flionk stares in the direction of Zarbon's eyes. Though he can't see them, Zarbon can tell. He feels Flionk's smothering aura focusing on him. He returns his own, though he feels, somehow, it's just not as potent...as menacing. Though as an experienced fighters, neither of them let this oppression affect their minds.

"...fool."

Zarbon can sense Flionk's shape begin to float toward the roof of the bay. His aura has suddenly become far more stifeling. Zarbon senses the pure rage, the hatred, the incredible sense of malice, all projected in Flionk's every movement. Zarbon doesn't have long to reflect on this discovery, as the air around him suddenly becomes much more hostile.

The shades cast off thier docile role of just floating there is replaced with anguished, terifying crying and they begin to vibrate with the same hatred as Flionk. Any lesser creatures in the docking, should any lowly soldier have chanced to be hiding feeling privilaged to witness this event, would have fallen to its knees and screamed for mercy. Zarbon feels a chill run through his entire body as the darkness which has long since consumed the bay begins to repel him, his loyalty, his life force, his very soul. There is no new pain, but Zarbon clutches his heart, wishing he could erase the permenant mark this piece of hell has left upon him. As his mind becomes clouded by the madness, the demonic entities are assigned a new task. They shun Zarbon and take up the sport of engulfing Flionk. They amass, terifyingly quick, into a coating of darkness, much like the patch with which Flionk healed himself. They adapt Flionk's rage and purpose, becoming even darker, if that's even consiviably feasable. The only visible piece of Flionk that remains are his eyes, glowing white with malevolent evil, endlessly condeming all they survey. Right now, they fixate themselves with the toad-like form before them.

"[COLOR="Navy"]ARMADA OF DARKNESS...CONSUME!!![/COLOR] "

Flionk extends his hand, and the darkness that was his skin is drained from him into a beam of pure torment. Zarbon cannot escape, it follows him with, what seems to him, a timeless speed. He atempts to defy it, but cannot prevail. Zarbon is consumed by the darkness. He is overcome by an indescribable anguish, as the evil forces tear into his soul, wracking it with agony. In his mind he can see images of tormented souls, hell-broken spirits, screaming in rage and pain, wishing for nothing save revenge upon the mortal realm. Zarbon can feel them, slowly tearing off small pieces of his soul and devouring them, mocking him flavorlessly. The damage also manifests itself physically, as his very flesh begins to liquify and slowly trickle off of him in droplets. So great is his pain that his body physically erupts into a torrent of flames, boiling his blood and charring his flesh. His heart rate accelerates, causing the blood flow from both his sides (which you forgot to heal from last post) to become more profuse.

Flionk's delight is heightened as he notices that Zarbon forgot to destroy the balls of the unknown substance. When he dashed away, several of them collided with each other and are now nowhere to be found, but two of the original twelve are now spinning about him, keeping away at a constant distance. Flionk orders them to strike the paralysed warrior. The ZO balls collide with Zarbon's right arm and left leg. There is no pain. The appendiges merely seem to implode, ripped from their places into the ZO dimension. Zarbon's heart-wrenching screams abruptly halt, as his body falls limply to the floor. Through his lids are melting, his eyes are wide. Almost immidiatly he finds himself swimming in a concoction of his own blood and molten flesh. He feels very weak as both the pain and the nature of the attack have drained much of his energy. His body softly trembles, his mind still half trapped in the hellish nightmare. Flionk floats above, arms crossed, staring down at the beautiful scene of agony he has created, as the flames smother themselves blood.

"That, good sir, is what I'm all about. And you though you were winning! Bah! Winning indeed...I would laugh were I not filled with such rage. Oh, and by the way..."

Flionk tosses one of the bits of rock from the floor into Zarbon's half-liquid abdomen, creating a rather large hole.

"...that's for that princess remark."

Posted by Flionk

Oh, don't you worry about me...I'm just giving you the chance to get a few hits in before I utterly annhilate you.

IC:

(Zarbon chokes on his own blood, and then cackles)

Zarbon: What a shame...

(Flionk is surprised at this. What does he mean?)

Zarbon: Yes, what a terrible shame...after I gave you such a chance to destroy me, instead you opted to inflict more and more pain upon me. Well, time for me to show you the error in your ways...

OBERON ARMOR!!!

(The ground beneath Zarbon begins to shimmer, and then appears to melt into a mystical, liquid solution. The maimed Zarbon sinks down into it...and a being encased in what appears to be liquid metal seems to arise from it. Slowly but surely, it begins to take more shape as the rift in the floor closes and the figure hovers on its back. Finally, a lankier, gaunter figure than the original Zarbon Tristan is carved out of the substance. Color begins to return to the monochrome sculpture, but now Zarbon's clothes look much more-regal...as if he were some sort of nobleman. He wears indigo armor with gold designs on the front and a light violet cape. His face seems somewhat thinner, and his hair is combed backwards and tied neatly behind his head. Flionk gasps as he sees his ears)

Zarbon (reading his mind, chuckling): Yes, you are correct...I am an exiled Elven Prince, with many a hit placed on my head by those who cruelly seized my kingdom. I serve as the Emperor's bodyguard under that disguise, in exchange for his protection...and now, since you know my true identity...you must die.

(Thinks for a second)

But first, before I do that...I'll tell you where you went wrong: you forgot your objective of killing me and possibly more of the Emperor's men. Instead, you gave into your urges to cause pain. You should have killed me when you had the chance...and because you didn't...you will pay.

(The ancestor of the great Elven king Elrond now leaps forward, draws the Muramasa, bounds high up into the air...and the last thing Flionk sees is the terrifying fire in Zarbon's eyes as he brings his sword down upon Flionk's head, cleaving him along his sagittal suture...and slicing him vertically, until the fiendish criminal lies in two halves. Zarbon looks down at his enemy and grunts, then does as his master, the Emperor, taught him: he makes sure his opponent is dead, and then uses a large blast of energy to blow his body into oblivion. He then turns to Frieza and his shocked colleagues. Apparently neither Nid nor the Baron had known the truth about his origin)

Zarbon: I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that...will you two promise not to reveal what you've seen today?

Nid & von Morte: Of course!

Zarbon: Thank you both...

(Zarbon transforms back into his battered normal form, then walks to sick bay to heal his wounds. Nid and the Baron leave the docking bay, and Frieza then sends what few ashes remain of Flionk into space. An hour later, the Teutonic Knight, the rest of the Obsidian Fleet, and the Typhon blast off back to Frieza 79 to celebrate. The war is over.)

Posted by Flionk

OoC: First of all, I don't know how I could possibly not have dodged Zarbon running straight at me and jamming a sword through my head, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Second, I must contest the final piece of your post. You are correct, I should have killed you when I had the chance, thank you for teaching me such a valuable lesson. But, you do not know all that I have done, all that I have planned for. Even in death, there is one final thing I can do...

IC:

As Zarbon and company turn to exit the bay, Flionk's residual spirit appears before them, filled with rage beyond rage.

"Zarbon, you dissapoint me. The opening you have given me shall become your downfall."

"Pht!" Zarbon replies. "You're just being a sore loser. You'll fade in a few more seconds, so speak your final piece and begone!"

"Hm hm hm...tisk tisk. You fail to see the upside of inflicting pain. Wounds can be healed in mere nanoseconds. But there is one thing that you cannot regain in the heat of a battle. Energy. And by inflicting pain upon you, I drained from you vital spiritual energy, and reserved it for myself."

"Is that all the dead man has to say?"

"No. You know that wound in your side you forgot to heal?"

"Yes. It's healed now."

"Yes, well...you should have checked it more closely."

Zarbon looks questioningly at Flionk, but has no time to further pursue the thought. Flionk focuses the final, insignificant energies of his spirit, and sets in motion what he had planned from the start.
quote:

[quote]Zarbon is paralized just long enough for the dark warrior to insert his sword through the left rib and out the right.

(The poison was placed on the sword during the "Unholy Light" attack.)

Zarbon suddenly finds himself paralysed. The dormant poison that had been placed in his veins now comes to life within him. A shooting pain runs though Zarbon's mind, as the world around him becomes a total blur. The poison takes control of him, preventing fluids from osmosing to his muscles. But the true horror is yet to come.

The small devices Flionk had placed about the room during the course of the battle suddenly spring to life, reacting to the energy signal Flionk's spirit emitted.
quote:

[quote]Nearly nothing can be seen in the room, although its living inhabitants shine the faint glimmer of life, the only light that passes through the hell-spawns.
A brilliant explosion of light explodes through the shadows, blinding Zarbon and all the spectators.
Flionk springs upward against the wall to avoid a horizontal slash. He then bounds outward with his hands to avoid an upward stab, parrying with a full force blow, decending toward the crown of Zarbon's head.
Flionk is thrown backwards, slamming into the bulkhead.
Flionk tosses one of the bits of rock from the floor into Zarbon's half-liquid abdomen, creating a rather large hole.

(At each of these instances, Flionk placed one of the devices. If you want an explination of any of them, ask.)

From each device shotts two blood red beams, each one connecting to another in the room, forming the shape of a perfect star, which is then surrounded by a circle of flames. Along with his muscles being paralysed from the inside, Zarbon finds the beams emitting a magnetic field, particular to the poison running through him. He is trapped in place by the various forces, inable to move or be moved, in the dead center of the star. Zarbon's friends rush forth to help him, but find themselves held back by a terrible force, the likes of which could only be known in the deepest bowels of hell. The ground upon which Zarbon stands fades into another dimension, revealing a gateway into the nether realm, from which explodes a column of purple o_ (DES) flames. Zarbon cries out in terror and agony, as an incredible, hellish demon, infinitly more powerful than the shades were, rises to greet him. Everyone finds themselves able to do naught but look on in horror, as the hell-spawned creature descends upon Zarbon. Having very little physical, and especially spiritual, energy after Flionk's Dark Armada, Zarbon can put up little defense, as the nightmare devours what remains of his soul. Zarbon's screams fade away, but the flames do not. They grow and consume the lifeless body, still frozen in its death position. They shape it into that of a black mass, into which the foul demon pours its essence. In an instant, the machines deactivate, and the flaming portal fades. The black figure takes the shape of Zarbon, and steps towards the now shocked Frieza and crew. The beings eyes burst open, twin blood red orbs. It stands before the group, radiating familiar waves of hatred. Under its breath it utters strange ruins, then looks up towards the Emperor.

"Hmm...interesting form. But obsolete."

The figure reshapes itself into the evil form of Flionk, and again turns to speak unto Frieza.

"That's much better. Death is a very enlightening experience. Someday I'll have to show you. But not today. Your minion was stronger than I have expected, and has significantly quelled my lust for revenge. And so, gentlemen, I offer you...my services."

Each of the group looks at the other, quite taken off guard at Flionk's remark.

"Yes, I'm being quite serious. Your resume of accomplishments has intrigued me. Therefore, I ask to be given a position of signifigance among your empire. Should you accept me, I promise never again to create unspeakeable chaos among your worlds, or meddle in your affairs as I have. But be warned. Should you refuse me...uncounted lives, including those of you and your closest friends, shall be sacrificed in ways you can't imagine. I await your desicion. Choose wisely your next course of action."

OoC: I really am seriously asking if I can join the HGE. Though this may not be the best time, seeing as you'll probably think this attack is cheap. But I urge you to take a step back and calmly look over this whole performance, and for that matter the rest of my career. That whole portal thing is not something I just made up now. Though I didn't quite plan on your killing me, I had plotted out the placement of each device at their respective times. Talk it over with whomever you must, and return to me with a desicion as soon as you can. Thank you. (Note: you don't actually have to say Frieza accpets Flionk's terms, even if you do let me in.)

Posted by Flionk

(Frieza smirks at this comment, then suddenly his expression changes completely and totally, into a glower. Flionk is suddenly overcome by pain...the most-terrible pain he has ever felt in his life. He slowly feels every bit of energy he has ever had drained out of him. Through Frieza's scowl, he begins to realize how idle his threat really was and how much more powerful the Emperor and his men are)

Frieza (in a commanding tone that Flionk has never heard before): NO, Flionk...if you join the HGE, it will not be because we are afraid of you, simply because we are NOT. (he grabs Flionk by the throat and hoists him into the air with uncanny ease) What's more, "friend"...I am Frieza Ignum III. I am the most-powerful being in the universe next to *** Himself. My friends here, and one who is not, could easily destroy you MANY times over.

(He swings Flionk around to look at the remains of Zarbon)

And FINALLY...Zarbon over there was not just a bodyguard, but a very close friend of mine...a confidant. I take his death very personally, in spite of my training to make things "strictly business." THEREFORE...

(A portal opens in space in front of the helpless Flionk, and he feels it tugging him inside)

...I am VERY tempted to simply toss you through that and simply let it end there. (he grins sadistically) You know what's on the other side of that? A black hole. If I took that course of action, you would be destroyed totally and completely, every atom ripped asunder.
However, against my better judgement, I think you could be put to better use than that...so, Flionk, tell me...why should I let you join the HGE?

Posted by Flionk

OoC: FYI, Zarbon no longer has remains. The demon ate his soul, then used the matter of Zarbon's body to create Flionk's new form.

IC:

Flionk stares at the portal hovering in front of him. He then turns towards the imposing figure of Frieza, an aura of complete calm about him. Frieza feels a slight tingling about him, which almost escalates into a pain, but a wave of Flionk's hand halts the sensation. In a wave of arrogence, he releases Flionk. The dark man turns completely to face Frieza, drops to one knee, and bows deeply.

"You must forgive my prior rudeness, Lord Frieza. The battle put me a bit off nerve, you see. I have three things to offer you, save my humility, which in itself is a miricle. Firstly, the demon which has fused with me has devoured Zarbon's soul, destroying any hope of his ever returning to this plane. However, if he truely means so much to you, I could take it upon myself to release him, even go so far as to revive him. Second, I am quite a bit more powerful than what you have seen. And though your minion Zarbon was stronger than I had first estimated, I found our battle to be...leaving something to be desired. The only attack of considerable magnitude you saw from me was the Dark Armada, and in case you're curious, I allowed Zarbon to kill me, in order to bring this demonstration of my resourcefullness before you. Hell, I didn't even come close to requiring a transformation! Other than myself, I possess hell's claim within the mortal realm. It would add to the power of your empire a hundred-fold, easily. And lastly, I impose fear not for your own skin, but for those of the uncountable millions of innocents within your empire, and beyond. Should you turn me down, I garuntee you that their fate shall be that which I'm sure you'd consider something no man should ever have to know. And however much control you think you have over me at this point in time, I assure you, however you kill me, I shall return, in another form, and I shall have my revenge."

Flionk glances over to Nido.

"Have you nothing to say of this? You have battled me, you know my power. Do you not wish to aid the decision-making of your Emperor?"

Flionk returns his attention to Frieza.

"This is what I have to offer. I await your decision."

Posted by Flionk

(Frieza laughs loudly at this)

Frieza: Your power means nothing to me, little man...I possess power from a source even greater than your own...the Lord *** has made me a channel of His Omnipotence. As for the trillions of defenseless lives throughout the many dimensions over which I rule...don't count on it. The very moment you even thought of hurting one of my people, I would be there to foil your plan. Why, Flionk? Because I have been given the power to bend the rules of reality!

(Here, the portal closes, and he sets Flionk down, then stares into his eyes with great intensity. He seems to be drilling deep down into Flionk's jaded, hardened soul)

I have the power to destroy you forever...to send you to a death from which you can never return. I have the power to totally erase your existence from not only this universe, but from that of the entire record of the Cosmos.
However, destroying you will not bring Zarbon back to this realm. He has gone on to a far better place. Therefore, I will let you work for the Empire, but only if you can assure me that you will remain totally loyal to me and my plans for the Empire.

Do we understand each other?

Posted by Flionk

Nido stands defiant, arms crossed over clothed chest and hair set back behind his lowered head. Taking in the source of calm and retaining his position, Nido maintains his silence, waving a watchful red eye to the Changeling Emperor in the menacing knowledge between the two friends of old.

"If Frieza commands it, let it be...our Emperor knows well his choices."

Nido steps back, uncrossing arms, lowering them to his sides as he raises his head to reveal that sinister, maniacal face of countless wars and bloody duels.

"Flionk entered into our world into an imposing challenge towards myself...a time when his power was not an example of him. He fell beneath me in short time, naturally, but we've never come to truly settle the fate of our duel...never mind that, though. I await your word, Frieza...as do we all."

Posted by Flionk

Frieza: I believe your words, old friend...still, I will wait until I have an assurance of loyalty from Flionk, and then we'll see...

Posted by Flionk

"Well, honestly, I can't promise I'll give my life for you, though I can promise that I shall never harm you, your friends, nor shall I disobey a direct order, nor interfere with the plans of your Empire. To compensate, I offer again the revival of your friend Zarbon, and the return of his soul which I now hold. You need simply utter the word and it shall be done, though it may take some time to completly accomplish."

Posted by Flionk

(Frieza nods in agreement, thinking seriously for a moment)

Frieza: Very well, then...(manages to smile a bit) Welcome to the HGE, Flionk...serve the people of the Empire well.

(He extends his hand to shake Flionk's. Flionk appears hesitant, cautious of any last-minute treachery. Frieza looks a little surprised)

Oh, come now, Flionk...if I'm to trust you, you're going to have to trust me!

(Flionk sees the truth in this statement, then takes Frieza's hand and shakes it)

Good...I'll let you take care of Zarbon...as for Dodoria, don't worry about him...he can be repaired...

(As he speaks, bulldozers driven by Black Monks file into the room and begin to lift and carry out the pieces of Giga-Dodoria)

Posted by Flionk

(It is said that the moment Flionk was accepted into the HGE, world leaders across the galaxy died of simultanious heart-attacks, though this has never been confirmed.) [|:^

Posted by Flionk

(Frieza nods)

Frieza: Sounds better for you that you didn't detonate those bombs...this ship is largely manned by machines and computers. The only people you would have killed would probably have been a regiment or two of Black Monks. The Baron, Nid, Ginyu, and I would have escaped. However, it saves us quite a bit of cash

As for the bombs themselves...yes, we detected them, and we have already removed some of them...however, as we don't want to risk setting any off and causing unneccesary damage, perhaps you'd be so kind as to help the bomb squads.

Now, as for your position in the HGE...on one hand, it would be an utter fiasco if I let a criminal of your stature have any sort of legitimate position in the military...therefore, I think it would be wise if I referred to you as a "special agent" for the Imperial Justice Department. You'll be placed under the direct jurisdiction of House von Morte, and essentially have the authorization of a lieutenant-colonel, through this keycard...(hands Flionk a silvery card with nothing written on it). Working under the Baron will give you quite a few choices. What exactly is it that you'd like to do? Work as an officer, an assassin, a spy? Something along those lines?

Posted by Flionk

OoC: I just want to be entirely clear on something: so I'm actually in the HGE now? You talked it over with everyone you needed to and I was accepted? Or is this a wonderous dream...?

Flionk spends a few seconds pondering, and comes to a decision.

"Let's just say, when your darkest of deeds needs fulfilling, I'll be there. I thank you, Lord Frieza, and I shall now be off to disarm those bombs, and afterwards to return Zarbon to this plane. Good day sir."

Flionk hurries off to disarm the bombs. Within 30 minutes they are all safely disposed of, and Flionk sets to the revival of Zarbon. Approximatly two hours later, he returns to Frieza for his report.

"Lord Frieza, Zarbon has been succesfully revived. The process has left his a bit drained, and he is currently resting in the sick bay, if you wish to see him."

And so, with the new addition of Flionk to their ranks, the post-war conflict has come to rest, and the universe is calmed once again. That is, unless there's anyone else crazy enough to challange the HGE right away, though I doubt there is. Good day, all.

Posted by Flionk

OoC: Very well, then...I haven't asked Elec yet, but I'm sure he won't mind, and Nid seems to approve. Therefore, congrats, you're officially in the group. Welcome aboard!

IC:

Frieza: Excellent...thank you, I appreciate you doing those things.

At any rate, the Baron will be your direct superior officer, and beyond that, you can do what you want as long as you're there when we need you.

(The Baron steps forward and looks over Flionk, his robotic eye flashing as it takes x-rays and records physical data)

Von Morte: Hmmm...very well. As long as you give the HGE exclusive rights to your "services," House von Morte will pay you handsomely for each job you perform. We will supply you with the equipment you need, although anything additional will have to come out of your paycheck. Don't worry, though...as long as you do a good, clean job and keep out of the public eye, you'll be a very rich man soon enough...

Posted by Flionk

"Very good. Now, by your leave, there's something I must do elsewhere. When you have an assignment for me, call me on this."

Flionk removes a pair of transmitters from pseudo-space, handing one to Frieza and the other to the Baron.

"They're tuned to a dead frequency that I usually listen to, and could reach me from any point within the mortal world. Good day, gentlemen."

Flionk returns to one of the docking bays, removes the ship he had placed in pseudo-space, and speeds off through the cosmos.

Posted by Crono

Eesh, I can't believe I made an intro post of like, 4 lines.

I don't even want to think about that. >.<

Also, I do believe you might be incomplete in your history, think there was more after because I know I made at least one more post, because Frieza *****ed me out for attacking Von Morte while someone else was at the same time, something about it being unfair when there were others I could go against.

Either way, was still nice to read again.