ANGRY CP

Posted by CrystalPain

My girlfriend is soo annoying, she is ****ing me off!!
We were suppost to go club tonight for one of her friends birthday but i ended up not being able to go since my cab is about +35$ and the people that live near my place arent coming.
The best part is that she went without me! :mad: It might seem imature but im actually having a friend over (Amanda). My girlfriend doesn't like Amanda :devil:
AHHHHH! Im SOOooOO ****ING ****T!!

Posted by Ant

Nothing worse than having to deal with an angry CP. He might report your *** to Star Command.

Posted by Omni

I lol'd when I read this. So what are you and that Amanda girl going to do anyway? :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who cares what she does? No point in getting made over something you can't change.

Posted by Roger Smith

Women partners lol

Posted by Xero

Cute little story.

Posted by Shade

So... why are you mad, exactly? I don't see what the issue is, other than you having another girl over after not springing for cab fare.

Posted by Slade

Oh man, last time a girl went to a club without me, she gave some random guy a blow job. Not even kidding. CP's ****ed.

Posted by CrystalPain

In the end I just stayed on the phone with Amanda. My girlfriend woke me up at 2:24 Am and told me she going home soon...

Posted by ExoXile

Mind games = Recipe for a breakup.

If you didn't want her to go you should've just told her, bringing some chick over that she doesn't like will most likely not make it better. :D

And yeah, I would expect 14-year olds doing that.

So if you're older than that I guess I'd say it is, slightly immature.:cool:

And come on, chicks are the ones doing that crap. :D
(14-year old chicks, that is.)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, your girlfriend went somewhere without you. HOW DARE SHE

I thought after that hair thread that you were cool, man.

Posted by Arcadios

Why is she even out of the kitchen?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Because, I asked her to come over and cook for me..

Posted by Poco

yes it is a great idea to ask a board full of people who are generally bitter at women because that girl they had the crush on didn't like the latest kiddie gangbang anime

so in conclusion

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7784/emotregd08kx2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Roger Smith

Another poco post. Boring.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Roger Smith: Another poco post. Boring.

trolltip: stop trying

Posted by Roger Smith

*[SIZE="7"]YAWN[/SIZE]*

Posted by Shade

Should've listened to Poco.

Posted by Roger Smith

Suck my cock shade.

:kiss:

Posted by Shade

Can't suck what's not there.

Posted by Roger Smith

Is that it? I had faith you'd come at me with a ****ing fury equivalent to that of 100 roaring lions.

You fail me yet again Starscream.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh but Roger, regardless of what little Shade claims. It is there..

Posted by Shade

Eh, you can suck him off, then. I'm off to bed.

[quote]Is that it? I had faith you'd come at me with a ****ing fury equivalent to that of 100 roaring lions.

You're just not worth the effort anymore. And faith is for idiots.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shade: Eh, you can suck him off, then. I'm off to bed.

Heh.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Shade;816256]Eh, you can suck him off, then. I'm off to bed.

Weakest defense ever.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Man, CP, you sure are a whiny little bitch. "Oh no, my girlfriend went to a club without me!" Guess what? You don't own her, she can do whatever she wants and there's nothing you can about it. Inviting some stupid broad over to your place is very immature. You couldn't be less immature unless you hired a prostitute.

If you are such a possessive prick as to not want your girl to do something by herself, then you may as well start hitting her, too. While you're at it, insult her looks, her family, and her abilities in the sack, as well, that way you cover all areas of douche-baggery.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Skitzo Control;816304]Man, CP, you sure are a whiny little bi[COLOR=white]t[/COLOR]ch. "Oh no, my girlfriend went to a club without me!"

I'd not be too comfortable with it either, Skitzo. :)
Although, my way of dealing with it would be entirely different.

But being 100% OK with it would be a little weird, too.

IMHO.

Posted by Shade

Pretty sure if it happened to me, I definitely wouldn't care at all.

Posted by s0ul

Yes, having your girlfriend go to a place that is almost entirely for guys to go rub their boner against a girls *** and try to take her home should totally be cool with any boyfriend. I'd be ****ing mad too. :|

Posted by Shade

Except he could've been there. But whatever sure man hey cool

Posted by ExoXile

CAB WAS EXPENSIVES.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=s0ul;816369]Yes, having your girlfriend go to a place that is almost entirely for guys to go rub their boner against a girls *** and try to take her home should totally be cool with any boyfriend. I'd be ****ing mad too. :|
If I was an *******, I'd totally chime in here with 'insecure'.

Mainly because it's true.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=s0ul;816369]Yes, having your girlfriend go to a place that is almost entirely for guys to go rub their boner against a girls *** and try to take her home should totally be cool with any boyfriend. I'd be ****ing mad too. :|
In this case, you have to look at the context. She's supposed to go to a party with a bunch of her friends to another friend's birthday party. He's the one who decided not to go, both 'cause his homies weren't going to show up and he couldn't afford the cab. Sure, I could see it being a problem in a different sense, and maybe he should talk to his girl and explain the way he feels about this, but calling up some chick that his girl hates and inviting her over to his place for the night is definitely not the healthiest thing for a relationship.

Exactly. Plus, you should have an idea of whether or not your girlfriend will let a guy rub his dick all over her in a bar or not. If she's that type of girl, all right, be upset. Otherwise calm down.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;816415]Plus, you should have an idea of whether or not your girlfriend will let a guy rub his dick all over her in a bar or not. If she's that type of girl, all right, be upset.

Question is if the guy won't do it anyway...

Posted by Omni

If she didn't want the guy to do it and he did anyway, he could wind up getting in major trouble, so he'd have to be awfully stupid.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Should have just asked her to come over to your place for some vidya.

Posted by Shade

That never works for me. :( Girls these days, I tell ya'.

Quoted post: Question is if the guy won't do it anyway...

good luck with that

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;816415]Plus, you should have an idea of whether or not your girlfriend will let a guy rub his dick all over her in a bar or not. If she's that type of girl, all right, be upset. Otherwise calm down.The way I see it, if she is doing some pole (by "pole" I mean "penis") dancing, you shouldn't be with the little slut. If she's willing to go rub up on some guy in capri pants and a green polo shirt, let her, and never see her again.

Posted by CrystalPain

I know I was being immature. But Amanda is my best friend and my girlfriend hates the fact that Amanda lives so close to my place. Amanda is the type of girl who knows how to cheer me up we would play video games and talk over ice-cream.

My girlfriend wouldn't dance with anyone at a club but she wouldn't mind drinking as hell. This is where my real problem is. It worries me to know she is **** drunk because i know her girlfriends are rich little spoiled stupid private school *****es. Last time we went clubbing, one of her friends past out and her friend basically didn't do anything.

She hates when I go clubbing with friends because my friends are too flirty. And when we do argue about it her defense is "the club is full of girls but the most important girl isn't there"

just don't go to clubs. problem solved

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=CrystalPain;816609]I know I was being immature. But Amanda is my best friend and my girlfriend hates the fact that Amanda lives so close to my place. Amanda is the type of girl who knows how to cheer me up we would play video games and talk over ice-cream.

My girlfriend wouldn't dance with anyone at a club but she wouldn't mind drinking as hell. This is where my real problem is. It worries me to know she is **** drunk because i know her girlfriends are rich little spoiled stupid private school *****es. Last time we went clubbing, one of her friends past out and her friend basically didn't do anything.

She hates when I go clubbing with friends because my friends are too flirty. And when we do argue about it her defense is "the club is full of girls but the most important girl isn't there"
...Then I don't understand why you're upset. She's drinking? That's the problem? Good hell, get some real problems! At least she's not cheating on you, stripping, or considering playing for the all-girl team.

Posted by Tyler Durden

This whole thread just became daytime dramazz..

*snore/yawn*

If she drinks, instruct her on the ways of drinking in moderation. Or, atleast tell her she should consider (not "she has to") knowing when lay off the sauce. And- I don't know, maybe you're just a jealous little creep with a side dish before the main course.. But that's just me. You both have to make compromises (even though compromising is for pussies) in a relationship that you both share.

Posted by CrystalPain

I dont know why but i really hate it when people around me drink too much...
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=28536"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=28536[/URL]

Its in my nature, my parents always told me blablabla about it and i guess it go into me.

Posted by Shade

Your parents taught you to be bothered by people drinking? I don't drink, but it doesn't bother me when other people do. Their choice, man.

Ditto. Never drank, but most of my friends do. It's more comical than anything.

Though man, I get hecka grumpy if someone eats in the same car as me. fuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Shade

That understandable. They get delicious and you don't? Lame. That's why I always get food when any of my friends do, to avoid the grub envy.

It's not even that. I don't know what it is. Like, we'll go through a drive-thru and they'll start eating and suddenly I get ****ing grumpy as hell. I could start eating my food, but I just refuse to. Just thinking about it... fuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Shade

Wow, that is ****ed up.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Vamp, I sympathize with you.. I hate watching pigs eat.

Not that either. I just feel it. Makes me shiver with rage just knowing about it.

It's like all the things that should bother me but don't manifest itself within this one harmless pet-peeve.

Posted by Shade

So I take it eating dinner with people is a no-no, eh? Or is it just with cars?

Posted by Slade

Whoa, that's pretty intense. Since I know what you mean about the meaningless things making you "shiver with rage," I can understand that, but the circumstances are pretty hilarious.

I imagine you sitting there in this van, happily chomping away and humming to yourself. Then someone else opens their bag and starts eating fries and you stop, cross your arms, and start complaining.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Better yet, he stops eating. Crosses his arms, then eats their face off.

Quoted post: So I take it eating dinner with people is a no-no, eh? Or is it just with cars?

Just in the car. And I'd personally never eat in the car myself. I'd start raging at myself and I don't want that.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I can't stand drunken people. So I either have to get drunk to make them seem less obnoxious, or leave.

But other people eating next to me, or other people being next to me when I'm eating... the worst.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude wtf, you come on XBL all the time like 'sssssuppppppp yeeeeeeeeah'. Namely that time with nagel and Mixman.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Doesn't mean other people hate them! And that's XBL. Totally different.

Quoted post: Dude wtf, you come on XBL all the time like 'sssssuppppppp yeeeeeeeeah'. Namely that time with nagel and Mixman.

Drunk? I think I only played with him when he was thoroughly drunk two or three times over the course of a year.

Posted by CrystalPain

I only get angry when people eat in my dad's car