Another Noob

Posted by Synth2012

Hello everyone! I am new.... let's see, what can I say about myself? My name is Lindsay, I am from Cleveland, and I like video games. :P

I have a Wii and a 360. I also play PC games and I'm currently addicted to Guild Wars hardcore. ... and I'm counting down the days until Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!

My other loves include music (a lot of electro/industrial stuff, certain rock, old school goth, etc.) and my kitten Peaches.

Posted by Slade

Pix of said kitten, please.

Also, WELCOME TO VGC! What made you join up here?

Posted by Synth2012

Hmmm... I tried to post some pictures of her but I couldn't figure out how. I have them on my photobucket but it told me "no urls allowed" when I tried to link or use the code.

...and I joined this site because I'm addicted to forums, basically. I'm not terribly social in "real" life, but boy I will talk all night online. lol I've been craving some internet chat and this site seems more friendly then some of the other video game forums I've signed up on.

Posted by Ant

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE.

welcome to the VIDEO GAME CHAT. and hopefully you'll have some fun and meet some cool people...like myself. :)

Posted by Roger Smith

ant's too sexy for his fat. He's definitely too sexy for you Synth.

Posted by Slade

[QUOTE=Synth2012;815181]Hmmm... I tried to post some pictures of her but I couldn't figure out how. I have them on my photobucket but it told me "no urls allowed" when I tried to link or use the code.
Oh yeah, there's a 10 post limit before you can post images. I forgot. :(

Nice. We usually get really crappy new members, but lately we've had much better luck. Hope you stick around and post way too much.

read: hurry and make 10 posts so I can see your kitten. :3

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yeah dude, hurry up fuuuuuuuuuck.

I mean welcome.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Guild Wars huh? I just might start playing again...
Welcome.

Posted by kekekekekekekekekeke

You like popsicles? Then you need to come on down to the cellar; I got a whole freezer full of popsicles. Mmhmm.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting kekekekekekekekekeke: You like popsicles? Then you need to come on down to the cellar; I got a whole freezer full of popsicles. Mmhmm.

That's funny, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Posted by kekekekekekekekekeke

I was just thinking about the muscley armed paper boy. wishin he would come by and give me some good news

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC. I hope you'll stick around :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If you make more than two posts outside of this thread, I'd say you've had a successful run at VGC.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: lol I've been craving some internet chat and this site seems more friendly then some of the other video game forums I've signed up on.

less rules != more friendly. necessarily.

and who the **** keeps unbanning that kekekeke faggot? fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting kekekekekekekekekeke: You like popsicles? Then you need to come on down to the cellar; I got a whole freezer full of popsicles. Mmhmm.

I like a popsicle every now and then. I bet you do too, don't ya buddy?

...and thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Posted by Panic!

Welcome to VGC.

I've already seen your musical taste (a little) in the now playing thread. Marilyn Manson is awesome. And I am a forum freak as well. Including this one, I am active at 10 different forums right now :D

Posted by Omni

Welcome to VGC.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Apparently we've met because I've repped you already. Watcha.

Posted by Synth2012

Well thank you, Mr. Awesome.

Posted by Synth2012

Ok, as promised:

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/JFRYearbook/4-10-07008.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/JFRYearbook/kittenpics003.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc10/JFRYearbook/kittenpics015.jpg[/IMG]

My kitten! Peaches!

Posted by Slade

She looks so cuddly. <3

Posted by Synth2012

Cuddly when she wants to be. She was separated from her mother a little prematurely so she has this chewing problem. (Well, someone told me that that's why she has the biting problem, anyway.) She loves to chew on people. I'm trying to break her of it. She has a LOT of energy.

All of my cats went though a chewing phase. None of them do it anymore though. Didn't really have to yell at them either.

Either way, pretty ****ing cute!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The first picture looks like it's straight out of lolcats. CUTE

Posted by CrystalPain

Im a bit late but welcome to VGC!
Cute kittttttttttttttttyyy

Posted by David M. Awesome

And now some one needs to put image macros on those photos.

Posted by Shade

AND BORDERS.

Posted by aarathi

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as ***'s own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

Posted by Slade

Quoting aarathi: I am from kerala, popularly known as ***'s own country.

You mean America?

G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d bless America and no one else!

Posted by Speedfreak

FOR GOD'S SAKE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR AND HIDE YOUR GENDER BEFORE THEY ALL- too late.

Posted by Xero

Speedy posting in an intro thread? Woah...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Mr. Awesome: And now some one needs to put image macros on those photos.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/peaches2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/peaches.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by O.T.L

Hi .... I'm the coolest guy on vgchat :D

so yeah .... jk - everyone hates me lol

Posted by Xero

WARNING!

-DRAMA GRENADE-

Posted by Synth2012

She was originally gonna be named "Maduin" because I love Final Fantasy VI, but my stepmom said she refused to call her that and she was going to just call her "cat". lol

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Welcome, I think I joined soon after you did. Hope to see you around more.

Posted by Roger Smith

Maudin is a male though.

Shoulda named her Tifa.

Posted by Roger Smith

Aeris.

But then some ****ing psycho with a long sword would've stabbed her. Not good.

Tifa.

Posted by Roger Smith

Roll.

Posted by Synth2012

I picked it because I liked how it sounded, not for the esper itself. I just wanted something from that game. lol

Nabooru

Posted by Slade

Peaches

Posted by Synth2012

"Peaches" evolved out of "Princess Peach", which my Dad still calls her. lol

Posted by Roger Smith

YOURS TRULY, PRINCESS TOADSTOOL

PEACH