A Gentlemen's Duel

Posted by Non-Existent One

Would any like to battle? I'm going to be creating a character for this fight sometime during the day and hope I'll have a reply when I return~

Arena or first strike is your choice as well.

Posted by S

I've got two opened and slightly unresponsive fights going on at the moment... and I think three would be too many, but at the same time they haven't replied in quite awhile now. I don't want to be greedy though, so someone else can have a shot at this if they so please.

Post up an arena though... and I may just respond.

Posted by Non-Existent One

Excellent, have at you! Oh, and just so we are very clear, you're fighting one of those bread and butter holy knights (not holy, but lawful I suppose). He isn't defined as Lawful Good, that would just be his interpretation, because he breaks the law if he needs to. One of those guys.

Astor gazed longingly into the lake before him; it had been such a long time since he had been home. War was always a hectic time for everyone, but for the captain of the Black Knight Brigade, things were especially rough. Casting a stone across the water, Astor stood up and sighed, watching the stone hop and skip and eventually sink out of sight. Moving his arms stiffly as his armor clunked together with that familiar ring, Astor’s mind begun to wander...what if he had never been blessed...or cursed with this power, but it was only for an instance. The serenity of the land, the wind blowing gently across the grass, shifting the leaves in the nearby groove of trees, the small animals making various sounds in the distance...this is why he did what he did, to keep his home like this, to see his grandchildren grow up in a world without danger, a peaceful place...that was his dream. Grasping his long sword tightly and swinging it through the air lightly, carving imaginary letters into the sky, Astor made a promise, he would live to see that day, if not make it a reality.

Posted by S

[i][color=darkred]I have committed every sin imaginable; embraced all virtues in this world; lived life upon death for eons at a time. My title has changed through-out the days... Einherjar, Achilles, Surtr, Quetzalcoatl, Hrj