Super Tuesday Coverage

Posted by WillisGreeny

[url=http://maps.google.com/maps/mpl?moduleurl=http://www.google.com/mapfiles/mapplets/elections/2008/primary/primaries.xml&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-google-mp&utm_term=decision2008#utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-mapshpp-na-us-google-mp&utm_term=stlatlong]Super Tuesday Updating Map[/url]

Huckabee is pulling ahead...wow.

Posted by Ant

Huckabee isn't doing that great :/ Only the Jesus states are voting for him.

Posted by Ant

UT 0% 2% 7% 2% 86%

Romney has 86% of the vote in Utah. lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's...pretty sad how predictable it turned out.

Posted by Borealis

Huckabee is ugly.

Posted by Linkman

It's gonna be Obama and McCain.

Posted by Shade

We can only hope.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Voting for McCain come this November. Though I can't help but lol at America for Mitt still being in the running.

Posted by Ant

Honestly, as time goes on, I'm actually starting to want the negro to win. :/

Posted by The Judge

As long as Hilary doesn't win, I'm fine.

Obama's just not right yet, Hilary is lol, and Mitt is ****ing crazy. Only leaves McCain...

Posted by Linkman

Obama it is. I'm gonna vote for him in November.

Posted by Ashen

I still have to do my research. Our local primaries are next Tuesday, so I'm going to do it this weekend. Clinton's got a strike from me, 'cause she's goody-goody with Jack Thompson. No idea what Obama's stand on half the issues I care about are, though.

If it ends up being McCain v. Clinton, though, I'm going for McCain. And because he's actually financially smart, not because Clinton's a woman (in fact, I'm probably more sexist against guys, but that's just me). Romney called him out for being one of the two people to vote against a Bush tax cut. Ahahahano. Common economical sense, people -- you increase spending, you do not cut taxes. Plus, Clinton's got that one strike, and that's one strike more than both Obama and McCain have.

Posted by Shade

Ralph Nader '08

Posted by Xenos

Clinton is like one of those girlfriends that spend all of your money. :( Seriously, look into some of the programs she purposes and the thing that always sticks out to me the most is the figures.

Posted by Ashen

Quoting Shade: Ralph Nader '08

This. Quoted for truth and justis.

... wait, wrong place for that meme. I'm going to have to introduce you all to AWKWARD JUSTIS.

But, yeah, I'll check that out about Clinton. That's why I have to do my research; I vaguely know what these guys have been doing in their senatorial careers. Shows you what an election year can do, eh? (then again, I'm only seventeen, yay fun)

Posted by Rhea

What about Ron Paul!!!??? lol

choose your next words wisely, you are now at the mercy of the internet.

Posted by Panic!

I'm thinking about registering. If I decide to, I am voting Obama or Clinton. I would like it if Obama won, but if not, Clinton isn't bad.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ron who?
Ron, NO MORE CIA, Paul?
Throw away vote.

Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of '08

But yeah, it really does come down to McCain and Clinton. And Clinton is all "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck video games" so out she goes.

besides everything else I disagree with her about.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;814533]Voting for McCain come this November.
Nice try, Canadian!

Clinton's ahead in delegates now, right? I, for one, am piiissed.

Quoted post: Nice try, Canadian!

drr, american citizen

nice try, faggot!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Seriously? That's pretty cool. You can still vote, even if you don't live in the US anymore?

Posted by Borealis

Obama's website says he's ahead in the delegates, but I don't really pay as much attention.

Is Xenos still voting for Hillary like she said she would back in '04?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hillary has 1045, Obama has 960. According to BBC News, which is a fairly unbiased news source.

Quoted post: Seriously? That's pretty cool. You can still vote, even if you don't live in the US anymore?

Yeah. There's a few bars around here that let you officially cast your vote for the democrats on super tuesday, though I didn't bother because I'm not voting for their party. Really, as long as I don't get a Canadian citizenship I'll be an American. Otherwise they'll ask me to denounce my citizenship one way or another. Only way you can be a dual citizen with American is by living there.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

For all you young folk out there, do you really think the president, any president actually "runs" this country? Dont be a fool. Dont believe the hype. They are all just faces. Its entertainment, nothing more. Do you really thing we actually vote for the president? Tell Al Gore that. He got more votes than Bush did, and still "lost". Do you really want to know who's in charge? That's a whole other post.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting The Heir Apparent: For all you young folk out there, do you really think the president, any president actually "runs" this country? Dont be a fool. Dont believe the hype. They are all just faces. Its entertainment, nothing more. Do you really thing we actually vote for the president? Tell Al Gore that. He got more votes than Bush did, and still "lost". Do you really want to know who's in charge? That's a whole other post.

Dude. This guy's onto something. I DONT KNOW WHAT MAN BUT HES ONTO SOMETHING

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting The Heir Apparent: For all you young folk out there, do you really think the president, any president actually "runs" this country? Dont be a fool. Dont believe the hype. They are all just faces. Its entertainment, nothing more. Do you really thing we actually vote for the president? Tell Al Gore that. He got more votes than Bush did, and still "lost". Do you really want to know who's in charge? That's a whole other post.

Shut up, Rush Limbaugh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Really? Of all the heads of state, I always thought the US president had the most powers.

He's right. The Illuminati actually run the US, as well as the rest of the world.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Do you really want to know? Here's one idea...
video. google. com/videoplay?docid= 4675077383139148549