10th Feb

Posted by Bebop

Who's excited? I am.

Posted by Roger Smith

Why's that.

Posted by Ashen

Heck yes.

Project Chanology will prevail!!

... even though I'm not going to be a part of it. I'm just going to laugh my butt off when I see something about it on the news.

Posted by Zeta

Brawl got delayed. Didn't you hear?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Scientology will surely crumble once its black ink reserves run dry!

Posted by Bebop

You going X? I'm picking up a V mask tomorrow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Uhh... Where exactly are you going?

Posted by Bebop

London. :3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

To stand outside the Scientology building and protest? lol, no

Posted by Bebop

Wuss.

Posted by Zeta

Someone tell me what the hells going on.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nerds are going to do peaceful protests outside known Scientology buildings.

[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/3f/Code_of_Conduct.jpg[/IMG]

Reputation of Anonymous. haha

Posted by Bebop

Yeh, well thats what your mama said!

Posted by Zeta

Oh god...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The 10th of February is a Sunday, too. Won't most Scientologists, or even just members of the public, be at home?

Posted by Bebop

No. Because it's Sunday. People do stuff on Sunday.

Posted by The Judge

LA here I come!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No thanks. Though I like reading about this stuff. Didn't really know quite how sinister Scientologists really were.

Posted by The Judge

See, unlike a lot of people who enjoy reading about it and supporting the cause with lip service and such and such, I have, for the longest time, actually hated Scientology with a passion I rarely have about things, and I was not only overjoyed to find out that someone's finally trying to do something about them, but I'm also going to make a note to do everything I personally can to help.

Posted by Shade

I'm sure I'd be the only there if I went, lol. Detroit has bigger problems than a cult.

They don't affect me to any degree, so I honestly don't care what they do. I just like to hear about their exploits, much like how I read up on the election from time to time, but it doesn't actually affect me any way.

Posted by Slade

I checked to see if any were happening near here(Seattle isn't near enough), mostly because I'm a lonely kid. Scientology is one of the few things I can see myself protesting against.

[quote=The X]Nerds are going to do peaceful protests outside known Scientology buildings.
Seeing as it's a worthwhile cause, I don't see why they should be looked down upon any more than any other group who has protested. I'm not even sure if they're more likely to make fools of themselves than any other group.

Quoted post: Seeing as it's a worthwhile cause, I don't see why they should be looked down upon any more than any other group who has protested. I'm not even sure if they're more likely to make fools of themselves than any other group.

Because this is being led by Anon and 4chan. Thus, nerds.

Posted by Ant

not sure if want to go. Though I have a feeling the one in Hollywood is going to be pretty epic.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Because this is being led by Anon and 4chan. Thus, nerds.

I think it was moreso what I thought his feelings toward it were, not the fact that he called them nerds. I could've quoted anything he said, and I still would have been focusing on what he implied by everything he's said, together. Make sense?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: not sure if want to go. Though I have a feeling the one in Hollywood is going to be pretty epic.

No worries. Me and Joe are going, and we'll undoubtedly try to get you to come with us.

Posted by Roger Smith

So....anon is going to peacefully oppose Scientology on the 10th?

Posted by The Judge

Yeah sorta.

Quoted post: I think it was moreso what I thought his feelings toward it were, not the fact that he called them nerds. I could've quoted anything he said, and I still would have been focusing on what he implied by everything he's said, together. Make sense?

Doubt that's how he meant it.

Posted by Iris

Until Scientologists start sacrificing infants, I'm going to take this whole campaign as a desperate attempt for attention and intimidation. Anon is just as much of a joke and whatever silly code of conduct or organized protest they come up with is equally fail. They don't have any power until the mass media is dumb enough to give them some.

Quoted post: They don't have any power until the mass media is dumb enough to give them some.

Already has.

Posted by Slade

Quoting vampypoo: Doubt that's how he meant it.

Yeah, we'll see if/when he comments on it. That's what I was mostly trying to achieve, was a simple comment from him saying whether or not he thought it was a joke just because it's anonymous.

Quoting Iris: Anon is just as much of a joke and whatever silly code of conduct or organized protest they come up with is equally fail.

Haha, there we go.

I don't get how their protest is different from any other. Honestly, I think most protests are stupid because I don't care about the causes. But I think that the protest's value should be based on what it's protesting. Because this is a worthy cause, shouldn't it be a "good" protest?

Posted by Iris

Local news counts as mass media? Unless CNN has their heads up their asses, they shouldn't have trouble recognizing anon as amateur, powerless, and attention-deprived.

Edit: The difference between them and other protesters is that even they are uneffected. No one's being oppressed or discriminated against. It's simply an unwarranted crusade over something they dislike.

It's like me starting a campaign against Trading Spouses. No one's being treated unfairly, no one's being hurt, and regardless of how organized I could be, I have no leg to stand on when it comes to logical reasons to protest it.

Quoted post: Local news counts as mass media? Unless CNN has their heads up their asses, they shouldn't have trouble recognizing anon as amateur, powerless, and attention-deprived.

CNN has covered it. As has other national news programmes.

Posted by Iris

I hate the news...

Oh, and maybe I'm just uninformed, but is there an actual reason to protest Scientology other than because of its douchebag members?

Posted by Slade

Yes.

Posted by Iris

Such as?

Posted by Linkman

I find it kinda ironic that 4chan would organize a protest against something that would be deemed cult-like. I don't support Scientology (in fact, I despise it), but to have such an asinine group of people organize a riot against you is nothing short of degrading. That may very well be a victory in itself. All I can say is I hope they get teargassed back to their lonely computer monitors where they belong.

Posted by The Judge

[quote=Iris]Oh, and maybe I'm just uninformed, but is there an actual reason to protest Scientology other than because of its douchebag members?
Well, without members, there is no organization, so I suppose technically speaking, no. However, I for one believe that people shouldn't have to spend their money to be a member of a faith or be taught a religion, nor do I feel that this cult has any right to confiscate any information they deem unsuitable for the public, such as when people speak out against it. Especially not in this country, where we actually have an amendment protecting our freedom to do so. I'm in no position to judge the merit of their religion or what they believe in, but I loathe the way they run their church.

[quote=Linkman]All I can say is I hope they get teargassed back to their lonely computer monitors where they belong.
Well, f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck you too then, I guess. I'll make sure when I'm there to get a big wiff of the stuff so I can say that you were right. Also, I guess you think I'm a worthless scum for going to 4chan on a regular basis? What about for disliking Scientology? It's nice to know that you're so quick to lump everyone into a broad category when you know so little about it. You're just as f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking bad as the people you're putting down, you a[COLOR="black"]ssh[/COLOR]ole.

And to any who think I'm just running with some sort of joke, I'm being dead serious. I may not have much power to influence something, but it's a chance to actually excercise my rights afforded to me by this "glorious" country, and to actually do something I feel strongly about, and G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d knows that doesn't come nearly often enough. Protesting this is no different than protesting for equal treatment amongst races or women's rights. Futile as it may be, I'm going with the intent to make the horrible, tyrannous workings of the CoS known to the public, and hope that, for the better of all, something gets done.

So if you don't like my conviction and think I'm just another backwater retard scum of the earth like you consider all of 4chan to be, then I have two words for you:

1. F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck
2. You

Posted by Iris

Haha, oh wow. I'm seriously confused as to whether or not half of the people here are just trolling.

Posted by The Judge

I'm not.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tear gas is really painful, Judge. I'm serious.

Posted by The Judge

Here's hoping the police don't see reason to gas a non-violent protest group!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They did it with black people... Plus, it would be naive to think some Anons won't turn up drunk and pick fights.

Posted by Bebop

Bought my V for Vendetta mask today with 2 pals.

Initally Forbidden Planet said they might be out of stock because they've been selling loads. I asked "Is that because of Sunday?". They assured me it was. They were also joking about how they should sponsor these events because up till recently they were trying to sell these masks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Pics, or it didn't happen. I honestly can't see it being that successful.

Posted by Bebop

[url]www.londonlulz.com[/url]

Google Project Chanology

Without doubt the biggest raid 4chan has ever done. Drinking and violence is not to be used as stated in the rules of this protest.

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Motivation/scientology.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Bebop: [url]www.londonlulz.com[/url]

Google Project Chanology

Without doubt the biggest raid 4chan has ever done. Drinking and violence is not to be used as stated in the rules of this protest.

Truth. Over in the US we're not supposed to wear masks, so I'll see what I can do to cover up my face. We're also making sure to park very far away from the site. There should be quite a few people at Hollywood when we go.

Posted by Linkman

I did a lot of research on this Scientology stuff today. I thought I knew what it was, but I didn't really know much at all apparently. Basically, I knew they were nuts, but I didn't know they were as ****ing dangerous as they really are.

I take back my first post. Anon, kick their ***...with teargas.

Quoted post: so I'll see what I can do to cover up my face.

Hat, scarf and sunglasses. Thick scarf too. Should help against inhaling too much tear gas if you douse it in water also. Assuming it even gets to that point which is mighty unlikely.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Judge and Bebop need to take pictures. I want to see Derek looking super cool in his trenchcoat and trilby.

... You are wearing one, right?

I wonder if it's legal to wear a balaclava... I'd dress up like the SAS in CoD4.

Posted by Linkman

Judge should dress up in an alien costume.

The Judge, more like The Xenu

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;814974]I wonder if it's legal to wear a balaclava... I'd dress up like the SAS in CoD4.
Or rather, grow a handlebar mustache with massive sideburns and pick up a London accent. Would be pretty good at obscuring your identity.

Posted by Ant

I think this would be better personally:
[IMG]http://a383.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_839c1c62d4c1db9bc17a01e9a33ec546.jpg[/IMG]

Not a soul would suspect a clown to be at such an event.

look at those eyes. truly terrifying.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The X: Judge and Bebop need to take pictures. I want to see Derek looking super cool in his trenchcoat and trilby.

... You are wearing one, right?

I'm debating whether or not too take a video camera.

I'm taking mask hat and sunglass too. Always have a plan B. It's nippy too so I'll be wearing alot of layers under my suit.

Quoted post: I'm debating whether or not too take a video camera.

Might as well. Don't you want all the scientologists' attention?

Posted by Bebop

It's just that everyone else will be filming the same thing as me. Bit pointless to have loads of people filming the exact same thing. Meh maybe. We need a good sign slogan. We were thinking "Xenu don't know about my Thetan" but members of the public wont get it.

You can have a few signs directed at the public and a few others meant specifically for the Church, to anger them. As for the filming thing, who knows, maybe a lot of people will think the exact same way as you. I'd bring it along if it's small enough to keep in a pocket or something and bring it out if you need to.

Posted by Xenos

I'd probably go, but I doubt there are any near where I live.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I just looked for Scientology churches in Scotland, and the only place they have is a sort of rented office place within a block in the capital. Even if I wanted to protest, we'd essentially have to protest in the lobby of a generic office building, haha.

Posted by Rhea

Contrary to popular belief, Scientology IS in fact a dangerous organization. It may seem laughable on the outside, but it has destroyed many families, and claimed individual's lives.

Here is a list of people who have had their human rights abused by Scientology.
[SIZE="1"]http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/dianetics_abuse.html[/SIZE]

more on the Lisa Mcpherson case, which further supports the fact that Scientology has ruined lives.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/room174.html

Quoted post: Lisa McPherson was a Scientologist for 15 years. In December of 1995, she called her family and friends in Texas and told them she was coming home for Christmas and leaving Scientology and her life in Clearwater, Florida behind.

A few days later, she was involved in a minor car accident in Clearwater. When the paramedics arrived on the scene, Lisa had removed her clothing and was found walking down the street naked. A paramedic asked why she was doing that and Lisa responded that she needed someone to pay attention to her and that she needed help.

Lisa was taken to nearby Morton Plant Hospital. Within an hour, ten Scientologists came to the hospital and talked Lisa into signing herself out. She wound up going back to the Fort Harrison Hotel with them.

17 days later, Lisa had lost 40 pounds and had a psychotic break. She was put in a van and taken 40 miles to a hospital where there was a Scientologist doctor in attendance, passing five other hospitals on the way. Lisa died before reaching the hospital.

A criminal case was launched and then dropped.. A civil case was launched and later settled.

Scientology and child abuse
http://scientology-facts.blogspot.com/2005/11/child-abuse-systemic-in-scientology.html

Anonymous has nothing against religion, although they may poke fun at some of the more interesting concepts. They believe in freedoms and they are not trying to fight the Freedom of Religion. Their fight is strictly against the Church of Scientology. The websites associated with Anonymous have been attacked frequently, ordered to be silenced by the church's lawyers. The Church has some of the best lawyers possible. They also have members in many government agencies. They are currently tax exempt under the claim that they are a non-profit organization. But how can a Church that charges its members for sermons/sessions/audits claim to be non-profit? It can cost up to $300 per session, and over $300,000 for their complete series of sessions and audits. This is not a religion folks. They are not being religiously persecuted. The Church of Scientology is a cult. They prey on peoples emotions.

What else is the Church of Scientology guilty of? They are guilty of murder. Scientologists don't practice modern medicine; they believe psychiatry is a false science that kills. Scientology ignores the fact that psychiatry is based on the scientific method requiring objective experimentation and peer review. They have had frequent cases where they take followers off their needed modern psychiatric medication and instead they give them vitamins and auditing sessions. The result, depending on the ailment, can be fatal. Many deaths have occurred in the Church of Scientology's headquarters in Clearwater, FL. Documents of these deaths can be found at (http://whyaretheydead.net) The next wave of this war is peaceful protest. On February 10th, there will be protests around the globe at Churches of Scientology. February 10th was chosen because it was the birth date of the woman who suffered one of the most controversial deaths caused by the Church of Scientology, Lisa McPherson. Want to do something about the Church of Scientology's illegal reign in the world? Spread the word. Attend a protest. Do some research. Read the article printed in Time magazine. Read about Operation Snow White and Operation Freakout. Arm yourself with knowledge.

[SIZE="3"]TL;DR = Scientology is bull**** and does destroy lives[/SIZE]

Posted by Xenos

While I passionately agree with you, I think the majority of the Anons' primary reason for doing this is because they thought it was funny. Not to imply that there isn't any other cause behind this.

If there was a Scientology church nearby, I'd so join.

Posted by Bebop

Most people may be doing it for kicks, but only 4channers know that.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, after reading that, I would definitely promote a protest against them, but I don't see more than 10% of anon actually caring about this and doing it for a real cause.

Posted by Slade

Hopefully the public can't tell the difference. It just needs to function like any other protest, and it'll be as good as it could be.

Posted by Rhea

Right, thanks for taking the time to read that post.

I do understand that anon is just doing it "for the lulz" but I also just wanted to point out why I do believe that the protesting of Scientology has validity in that it is a harmful cult. Also, Xenos, if you ever plan on joining the church, I would make sure that you have a heavy pocket before you go messing with them otherwise you might find yourself in a legal battle. It's happened many times with people just trying to find out more information about Scientology.

Fact of the matter is, Scientology is not a religion at all. I don't really consider it a religion because it was made in the last 60 years by a Science Fiction writer, of all people. Even L. Ron Hubbard himself said that he created it as a way to make easy money when he asked his friend what would be a good way to make money. His friend replied with, "create a religion".

Posted by Speedfreak

This is just 4chans way of doing the most epic raid ever without getting in trouble with the law and actually appearing as good guys. No doubt scientology sucks, but that's not why they're doing it. Scientology just happens to be something no ones protested before, especially on this large a scale with this amount of people power. The topic and scale of the protest ensures maximum attention.

I'm not going but I'm definately tuning in to the news at 11.

[quote=Iris;815092]Yeah, after reading that, I would definitely promote a protest against them, but I don't see more than 10% of anon actually caring about this and doing it for a real cause.

4chan doesn't care about the cause, they care about the lulz. If this were a protest that had nothing to do with 4chan most of them wouldn't go, but this protest is entirely about them.

Posted by Rhea

Yeah I realize that.

Anyways, this will probably top the habbohotel raid a few years back.

Posted by The Judge

Whatever the motives of the rest of 4chan, I'm doing this because I really believe they need to be stopped. To answer your question, whoever you are, I'm covering my face in a black cloth and wearing a suit and bowler derby.

Also, ****ing bol @ the clown idea.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Rhea: Also, Xenos, if you ever plan on joining the church, I would make sure that you have a heavy pocket before you go messing with them otherwise you might find yourself in a legal battle. It's happened many times with people just trying to find out more information about Scientology.

I'm pretty sure she meant joining the protest, not joining the church.

Posted by The Judge

http://www.partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology
Please read up on it, if you have the time. Wikipedia also has quite a lot of information on SeaOrg and other aspects of their religion. If you can't help in person, please look down at the bottom section, "Operations Section," to see how you can help, if you care to.

Posted by Bebop

I can't decide whether I should wear black converse with my suit or my actual suit shoes. The first are more comfortable and fashionable but the latter complete the suit image.

Posted by The Judge

So are you actually doing it for the principle or just for the lulz?

Posted by Bebop

Both.

I have been aware of the evils of Scientology long before this raid. Even before South Park mocked it.

Also it will be absolute major win of epic proportions.

Posted by The Judge

This is true, though I'm leaning moreso for the want of the dismantling of this cult than for the lulz, though of course, it is fantastic to see this actually happen.

Posted by Bebop

Without doubt the most orgnaised raid. I'm sure it's going to be the best and biggest yet which will be amazing considering how short it took to bring it from concept to action.

Posted by The Judge

Well, Anonymous (or several video makers at least) encourage everyone to make videos supporting the cause, merely to gain more attention and notice to it. For my part, I'm attempting to do one as soon as this video maker installs.

Posted by Linkman

Yeah, I'm pretty much helping Judge out now too. Because people basically know me a tech nerd, I'm converting his message to the eerie computer/tech speech of the other videos. That is if my sound card cooperates.

Posted by The Judge

I've finished making the video. Will post it shortly. Or not. Haven't decided if I want which video is mine to be well-known.

EDIT: Done. Still don't know if I should post it or not.

Posted by Roger Smith

I think you are obligated to post it Judge.

Posted by Slade

I think you should stick with what we discussed IN GREAT DETAIL.

Posted by The Judge

I can PM it to you, but I suppose for the sake of remaining anonymous, I won't reveal which video is mine to the public eye.

Posted by S

PM it to me too, please.

just post it on youtube and link it in another thread.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Xenos: While I passionately agree with you, I think the majority of the Anons' primary reason for doing this is because they thought it was funny. Not to imply that there isn't any other cause behind this.

If there was a Scientology church nearby, I'd so join.

No, the reason is because Scientology lawyers threatened youtube (I believe) after somebody posted a leak of a Scientology video with Tom Cruise in it and youtube took it down, and they got ****ed, what with the fight against copyrights at a peak now.

Google "operation snow white."

Posted by Omni

Judge, can you PM me your video, too? There's too many related videos on YouTube for me to care to look, and I figure yours will be fairly humorous.

Posted by The Judge

If you're expecting it to be funny, you're going to be disappointed. :X

Posted by Omni

Never mind, I found it. Good video, and you're right about it not being funny. Yeah, I'm 100% sure it's the right one.

Also, someone just asked me if /b/ was working and linked me, and it seems to be down. Haha...

Yeah I agree with gollum. some of the main Anons behind the whole thing have put a lot of time and effort into not only planning this but writing guides and how-to's. Sure a lot will just want to jump in on the fun, much like any protest not everyone is 100% serious about the cause, but the people who started it genuinely do seem to care.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh *** guys, only 1 day left to go!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Klarth is going to the London one, too. Apparently.

Posted by Bebop

Afro wig. Check.
Suit. Check.
V mask. Check.
Video camera. Check.
Blackup. Check.
Tasty beverages. Check

Tomorrow is going to be awesome

Going down to toronto for an unrelated reason, wonder if I'll see any protests... doubt it, being canada and all.

Posted by Linkman

[youtube=e11TtX0WW-w]e11TtX0WW-w[/youtube]

So it begins. This is from Melbourne Australia.

Apparently they've all attracted pretty good numbers and gotten some decent media coverage. Surprising really.

And by all I mean all but New Zealand which turned up six kids tops.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I might go out and check the Edinburgh (I know, I had no idea either) protest. It's apparently doing well!

Watching the London live stream closely for Bebop and Klarthypoo.

Posted by Arcadios

Judge, /r/ PM video link.

Posted by Linkman

Ok, instead of posting a bunch of videos, I (totally gonna break anon rule here) by some miracle snagged the screen name "projectchanology" on Wordpress. So anyway, I'm just gonna post them there instead. I'm posting different videos from different protest I find. Sort of like documenting it on Wordpress (huge blog site).

http://projectchanology.wordpress.com/

If you find any that are good from different areas, post them. Especially London and LA.

Posted by The Judge

This is truly fantastic.

Posted by Roger Smith

Dang, the day is already here. Can't wait to see what happens.

Posted by Crazy K

A bunch of info can be found here: [URL]http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/PROJECT_CHANOLOGY/IRL_PROTEST_PAGE[/URL]

Posted by Bebop

London was made of pure win

Posted by The Judge

The Hollywood protest was incredible.

Posted by Ant

pics or it didn't happen.

Posted by The Judge

Funny, I didn't bring my camera. Really stupid mistake.

You'll see the news broadcasts soon enough.

Someone should start posting all the epic protests. Cats said there was one in Toronto and it was pretty epic, but idk, it's Canada, so I need proof.

nevermind: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2767497&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=6#post339538698

lol snow

Posted by Omni

[URL="http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4831/dsc03205fza6.jpg"]Here[/URL] is a photo taken today by Klarth in London.

Posted by Roger Smith

Probably the only good picture he's ever taken in his career.

Slash and V had a baby I see.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, the protest was V masks as far as the eye could see. Eerily like the movie.

Posted by The Judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBBhuWvwpg
Hollywood.

Posted by Ant

Anonymous is also protesting stairs.

Posted by Shade

Some more of Klarth's pics

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53146_123.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53148_2169.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53149_7194.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53150_8212.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53153_1217.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53155_1329.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53156_2383.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53158_4480.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53160_8560.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53163_7132.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53164_9206.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53166_7459.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53167_8083.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v184/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53168_1436.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Slade

Moar Klarth photos! His are the best.

I'm really liking this. Glad there are so many photos/videos to check out. If there's another protest, I just might trek all the way to Seattle for it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Why doesn't klarth post these himself?

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Slade: Moar Klarth photos! His are the best.

I'm really liking this. Glad there are so many photos/videos to check out. If there's another protest, I just might trek all the way to Seattle for it.

I think there's gonna be a second protest March 15th. That's L. Ron Hubbard's birthday. And these pictures own; this whole **** thing was epic.

Anons arrested: 0
Scientologists arrested: 3

I'm dead serious. 3 scientologists were apparently arrested for trying to remove people's masks.

Posted by Roger Smith

Doesn't look too good for Scientology lol.

Posted by Shade

ANON IS WINNING.

Quoting Roger Smith: Why doesn't klarth post these himself?

His reasoning was that he refuses to post on VGC anymore.

Posted by Roger Smith

BAAAAAWWWWWWW what a crybaby. Funny he has you act as his arm.

Good pics though.

Posted by Echo

I went to the Atlanta protest today. There was a good 150-200 people there, so I'd say it was pretty successful. I forgot to bring my own camera, but there are a good number of pictures that other people took online. Sadly, masks are banned in public in GA, so no V masks. But most people were wearing surgical masks that were being handed out, because there were at least two scientologists taking lots of pictures of people, one of which had a huge telescopic lens, so he was probably getting some pretty good close ups of people's faces.

Oh, and there was a riot squad, and a police chopper flew circles around us all day!

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/chopper.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/riotcops1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/riotcops2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/riotcops3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/riotcop.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/fullprotest.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Echo: I
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Echo24XX/riotcop.jpg[/IMG]

lmfao, he looks ready to protect Scientology with his life if need be.

Posted by Slade

Those riot uniforms are totally badass. But I found myself wondering if the shoes are standard issue.

It's kind of funny that in the middle of the big cities there are maybe a handful of policemen, but out there a whole riot squad is standing guard. Maybe they were training or something.

Posted by Ant

pretty sure they were hired by the cos.

Posted by Slade

Dude, can I hire a riot squad?

But seriously, I didn't realize it worked that way. I thought it was a part of the police force, as in the police force made the decisions about where and when to deploy the squad, and that they'd never do it for commercial purposes.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

See? Peaceful en masse protest works!

Posted by Bebop

[IMG]http://photos-340.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v183/180/4/656570340/n656570340_2334013_2820.jpg[/IMG]

Whos this handsome chap?

Posted by The Judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LozD5Stc9U
I'm at 2:29 in the bowler derby, a completely black mask, with my friend Jon to my right (my right, not camera right), wearing the black bandana over his mouth).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8i9WiDINXU
Also, right there, I'm the first one in line, at the five minute mark, and also the one in the middle of the screen at 4:20.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linkman: I think there's gonna be a second protest March 15th. That's L. Ron Hubbard's birthday. And these pictures own; this whole **** thing was epic.

Anons arrested: 0
Scientologists arrested: 3

I'm dead serious. 3 scientologists were apparently arrested for trying to remove people's masks.

Wow. Anonymous actually managed to protest peacefully. I'm impressed!

Wow, I can't believe they called in a riot force. Good picture of the two standing on either side of the road though.

Posted by teh donar frog

I was delighted to see "teh donar frog! We miss you!" in my inbox today, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.

Apparently the total number of protesters worldwide was ~5000 people, according to the Project Chanology wiki.

Posted by Bebop

I heard it was over 9000.

Posted by Speedfreak

9,250, actually.

Posted by Zeta

Which is over 9,000...

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/YESYES.jpg[/IMG]
THIS IS DELICIOUS

Posted by Linkman

oh wow, I'm loving this:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/tt/search.tt?domains=www.congress.org&q=Scientology&sitesearch=www.congress.org&client=pub-4155615511533875&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&safe=active&flav=0002&sig=OHU0DiJIznMLSP1J&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23FFFFFF%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BLH%3A50%3BLW%3A220%3BL%3A%2Fcongressorg%2Fimages%2Flayout%2Fbanner6.jpg%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.congress.org%2Fcongressorg%2Fhome%2F%3BFORID%3A11&hl=en&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

Congress is starting to get letters from people questioning their tax exempt status. I looked yesterday, and got 19 results, now today I'm getting 52 results.

Posted by ExoXile

One thing that I agreed to with the Scientologists always was that psychology is bad.(Don't get me wrong, if it helps someone that's great. I just never agreed to it.)

Until I found out the reason why they dislike it.. ;_;

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=ExoXile][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Trebuchet MS]psychology is bad.[FONT=Verdana]Dude, psychology is pretty vital. Without it, everyone who was mentally ill would be fuuuuucked. Plus, it helps in the analysis of animal behavior, etc etc. It's more than just a guy going 'hmmmmmmm' and a couch.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by ExoXile

Psychology can also work the other way.
But yeah, it's better than eating pills like crazy.

Posted by The Judge

I think your opinion is slightly misinformed, but that's just me.

Keep in mind that before psychology, when something was wrong with someone, they'd send them to an asylum, as opposed to trying to figure out what's wrong with them. And when they got there, they tried hack-and-slash methods of "surgery" to attempt to fix them, if they did anything at all (usually they'd just let them rot).

Psychology is vital to understanding the mind, and because no two minds are the same, it's a very expansive field.

Posted by S

I always preferred the "Bleed them till they're better" approach.

Posted by ExoXile

Worded it wrong:

It`s not good for me.

Posted by Shade

Moar Klarth photos

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53448_3872.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53451_6550.jpg[/IMG]

Commandeer?

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v203/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53452_3269.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53454_5159.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53455_6028.jpg[/IMG]

girl: oh *** what is going on

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53457_7772.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53458_8652.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v203/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53459_4677.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v203/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53461_6880.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v203/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53462_7987.jpg[/IMG]

box full of xenu

[IMG]http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v203/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_53463_9110.jpg[/IMG]

I see neckbeard

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That poor girl must be the only person on the whole tube who didn't have a V mask. I also heard a pretty lol story about chants of 'FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION' on the London Underground.