****ed off Teenager

Posted by WillisGreeny

[url=http://www.wbaltv.com/news/15205396/detail.html]Full Story[/url]
[Quote=Baltimore News]
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. -- Baltimore County police have charged a 15-year-old boy with four counts of first-degree murder in the killings of his parents and his two younger brothers. Meanwhile, members of a quite suburb are in mourning.

Nicholas Waggoner Browning has been charged as an adult in the slayings of his father, John Browning, 45; his mother Tamara, 44; and his brothers Gregory, 13, and Benjamin, 11.

The victims were found dead Saturday evening inside a home in Cockeysville, north of Baltimore. A small, silver-colored crucifix was hanging from the Brownings' mailbox Sunday.

Police spokesman Bill Toohey said Browning was formally arrested at 1:05 a.m. Sunday.

"Early Sunday morning, he did indeed admit that he killed them," Toohey said. Browning was denied bail at a hearing Sunday morning; bail review will be conducted Monday.

Toohey said Nicholas Browning, a student at Dulaney High School, had a disagreement with his father and used his father's handgun to kill his family Friday night.

Dad probably told him to stop playing WoW.

I bet he was also playing Mass Effect...

Posted by Xero

Kids...

Pretty sad story :(

Posted by ExoXile

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ah, handguns. The exclamation point to all life's disagreements.

Posted by ExoXile

When you can buy handguns, that's how it goes, huhu.

It's ridiculous though, what could have made him ****ed enough to kill off his family?

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: It's ridiculous though, what could have made him ****ed enough to kill off his family?

Being 15.

I don't understand the sequence of things, though. Did he kill his family, go hang out with his friends, then tell his friends that his family was dead? Or did he hang out, kill his family, then tell his friends?

Posted by bazariah

shocking, but even more shocking is the lack of a spell checker being used in the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore News
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. -- Baltimore County police have charged a 15-year-old boy with four counts of first-degree murder in the killings of his parents and his two younger brothers. Meanwhile, members of a [COLOR="Red"]quite [/COLOR] suburb are in [COLOR="Red"]mourning.[/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Mourning's a really word, pal.

Quoted post: Meanwhile, members of a quiet suburb are in morning.

amirite?

Posted by ExoXile

youamrite.

Posted by CrystalPain

Sad story... kid played wayy tooo much counter strike or bf2

Posted by ExoXile

I don't recall killing your family in either of those.

Posted by mis0

Some new study (possibly bull**** but whatever) concluded that 14-15 year old teenage boys are typically the angriest people, period. Scary world!

They needed a study for that?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting The X: Mourning's a really word, pal.

i knows i was just testing :-D

to which you passed

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: They needed a study for that?

It was somewhat surprising to me. I thought that middle-aged people, specifically men, were typically the angriest. They were second to the 14 year olds.

Posted by Ashen

Mourning is a word, for all the spellcheckers. It's the present progressive for "to mourn," which means "to grieve" or simply "to be tearfully sad about." (*is planning on studying linguistics in college*)

Anyways, I've seen stuff like this a lot of times in the news. Comes from living 45 minutes from Baltimore and 1hr from Washington D.C. (there's always something going down in Southeast). It's sad, but it happens.

But, yes, teenage boys are the most aggressive, especially compared to older men, since they're going through that little period of increased hormonal production called "puberty." It's a proven fact that testosterone makes one more aggressive. The old adage of the "grumpy old men" doesn't really work, unless you've got one seriously ****ed off codger.

Posted by David M. Awesome

What a ****ing waste.

In during video games and/or television getting blamed.

Quoted post: It was somewhat surprising to me. I thought that middle-aged people, specifically men, were typically the angriest. They were second to the 14 year olds.

I don't really see why it's so surprising. I was never really angry, but I still got in a handful of fights, and so did a lot of people I know. Girls are just as bad, but better a keeping a lid on it and they tend to express their anger through vindictive means, unlike boys who express it physically.

Posted by Xero

Quoting mis0: It was somewhat surprising to me. I thought that middle-aged people, specifically men, were typically the angriest. They were second to the 14 year olds.

I'm also surprised. Kids in my high school always laughed and joked around. Strange world I live in.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I always found that teenage guys were more reasonable to deal with than girls. Especially in my old job, where I'd get people in the 14 - 20 age range almost exclusively.

Posted by Shade

I remember last year (when I was 15) I would always get ****ed to the point that I'd cry tears of anger. That study doesn't surprise me one bit.

Posted by Ashen

Quoting The X: I always found that teenage guys were more reasonable to deal with than girls. Especially in my old job, where I'd get people in the 14 - 20 age range almost exclusively.

You probably weren't inciting them into aggression either, though. If it involves a store, girls are more likely to get ****ed. Never mess with a girl's shopping. XD

In general, when confronted with a situation when aggression is high, boys will typically lash out with physical force, whereas girls will use words (yelling, the like). Cat fights are actually pretty rare -- I've only seen girls who look like they'd be of a more aggressive nature get into a physical fight.

There's also been a study about the old "fight-or-flight" reaction caused by adrenaline. They've concluded that, whereas boys do have a "fight-or-flight" (and most typically pick "fight"), girls have a "flight-or-nuture," where they'll either run or try and smooth out the situation. Can't tell you the complete specifics of it, though. I only heard it on the news radio. :X

Posted by cool gamer dad

I was pretty angry. Not physically though. I kept it inside where the rage was tearing apart my soul or something like that. Never been in a fight in my life.

when you come down this august we'll have a brawl when we finally get sick of each other. Don't worry, you'll fight yet.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ashen: Cat fights are actually pretty rare -- I've only seen girls who look like they'd be of a more aggressive nature get into a physical fight.

I've only seen a couple, but they were pretty troubling. I mean, I knew those girls were stupid, but they looked ****ing insane clawing at each other and stuff. And one time I saw four mexican chicks start beating the **** out of each other. Lip gloss and hoop earrings everywhere, man.

But when I see guys fight, it's mostly entertaining. ...Unless one guy takes advantage of the other and does serious damage.

Never really fought, myself. Punched a couple people out of hormone frenzy, and done some shoving, but that's it.

Quoted post: But when I see guys fight, it's mostly entertaining.

cat fights are way more entertaining. All the guy fights I've seen have been actual fights. A couple good shots in the beginning and the other person retreats or gets taken down. Boring. Though it's pretty brutal when the guy on the ground gets his head kicked in.

Which chicks though, man. Just crazy hilarious.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Girls scream and go for the hair and everything. I remember I went to a concert and two really ugly fat chicks started fighting on the ground near us. The band even leaned forward to see what was going on.

Posted by ExoXile

Were they arguing over you, X?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Probably over the last chili dog.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: cat fights are way more entertaining. All the guy fights I've seen have been actual fights. A couple good shots in the beginning and the other person retreats or gets taken down. Boring. Though it's pretty brutal when the guy on the ground gets his head kicked in.

Most guy fights are boring, yeah. Starts off with a lot shoving, then a punch here or there, done. But this one time, these black belts got ****ed at each other and went at it. Most entertaining fight ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WillisGreeny;814692]Probably over the last chili dog.
Chili dogs don't exist in Scotland. Maybe that's why they were fighting. ;-;

Posted by WillisGreeny

Actually...Where the hell can you find a good chili dog in America these days? Sonic?

Posted by Roger Smith

Sonic loves chili dogs. You can get a chili dog at Sonic's.

OH THOSE CRAZY JAPS. THEY SURE HAD AMERICA FIGURED OUT WHEN THEY CREATED SONIC LOL.

Posted by WillisGreeny

They sure did! It's probably because schooling is still important over there.

Quoted post: Most guy fights are boring, yeah. Starts off with a lot shoving, then a punch here or there, done. But this one time, these black belts got ****ed at each other and went at it. Most entertaining fight ever.

Yeah, every once and awhile you'll see an awesome guy fight. The ones where neither guy goes down and they just keep beating on each other. But, that's so rare. Usually one guy or the other is on the ground in the first 30 seconds, and it's over from there.

Posted by Last Fog

I dunno, the best fight I've ever seen was a girl fight. They were wrestling. Naked. And covered in baby oil.

not a fight

Posted by Slade

It's not a fight 'til you've got two men naked and covered in baby oil, wrestling.

Also, decided I've never seen a real guy fight since in all mine no one gets hurt too bad. Not surprising, people at my old high school had a tendency to not be able to do anything right.

Posted by ExoXile

I got my nose fractured, that was fun.

I'm still looking for the dude, so I can get back at him.:D
I'll take vids.:cool:

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Would this have happened if there were no internet, no video games, no 24 hour news channels, no extreme violence on tv, movies, music, etc?

Maybe...

Posted by David M. Awesome

Of course it would have still happened, don't be daft.