Assassin's Creed Trouble

Posted by Urobot

In the kingdom right outside of Maysaf, if you use eagle vision, you will see an enemy posing as an assassin. If you attack him or kill him, the other guards(who are the good guys) will think you are betraying them.... any ideas?

Posted by Last Fog

Uhh... don't kill him? Or if you do expect to be attacked by guards. I don't remember exactly what part you're talking about.

Posted by Urobot

If you leave maysaf, it will say: choose your destination. pick kingdom. when you are done loading, there should be a bunch of guards that are your allies. use eagle vision and scan all of them, one of them is a bad guy

Posted by Last Fog

Oh yeah, eagle vision. I hardly ever used it. Well I can safely say ignoring him is fine.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Eagle vision was useless, and testers probably used it less than they should have. An error that slipped through the net, likely.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Gallop when you're outside. It's fun missing a good chunk of the world for it! Not that it's worth it much anyways. Or fight a ****load of guards. w/e

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Urobot: In the kingdom right outside of Maysaf, if you use eagle vision, you will see an enemy posing as an assassin. If you attack him or kill him, the other guards(who are the good guys) will think you are betraying them.... any ideas?

Ha! I did the same thing, but it's probably just a bug.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

i would just ignore that, but could someone tell me what the templar's uniforms are? kinda forgot after beating it and not playing it for a long time

Posted by Borealis

I just killed him and dipped.

Posted by Skyway

i know this is a help thread but i just want to now is this game good,i mean is there freemoving,freekilling and ect.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: i mean is there freemoving,freekilling and ect.

Yes. And how much you like it depends on how tolerant you are to repetition. You do the same thing throughout the entire game, never deviating from saving citizens, climbing towers, pitpocketing and eavesdropping. It's the same thing over and over again.