New Evangelion?

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/lol.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/lol2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/lol3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/lol4.jpg[/IMG]

To tell you the truth, I never enjoyed Eva all that much.
If anything I thought it was a disappointment when I finished watching it since everyone made it out to be so epic but saying that alone is enough for evaheads to start ripping me apart.
Anyways, go these off 4chan. Haven't seen any reliable sources around.I really like the artwork and OH GAWD ASUKA'S HOT IN PIGTAILS.

Posted by Shade

Pig-tailed Asuka looks a lot like Asuna from Negima!

I'm assuming this is part of those three new Eva movies which were/are supposed to come out.

Posted by Poco

wow pedophile jailbait

can't wait till this comes out, because for every creepy pedo robot anime, there will always be a gaogaigar to undo everything it did.

Posted by Iris

Ew. What Poco said. I wish decent shows like Evangelion didn't get devolved into this kind of crap for the sake of fanservice.

Posted by mis0

It's a shame if this is what the evangelion rebuild turns out to be.

Posted by Ant

Yeaaaaaah, after seeing how large they made asuka's boobs...it's kind of a joke.

Posted by Shade

Way to be negative, guys. It might be good.

Posted by Iris

You're just saying that because they have big tits.

Posted by Zeta

I heard they even gave Gendo tits.

Posted by Iris

Any word on how many?

Posted by Zeta

Just one, but it has two of its own.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: You're just saying that because they have big tits.

Notice the word "might" as in, "might be good." You know, because we haven't seen it yet, so we can't possibly know.

Wow.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Arcadios;813674]
If anything I thought it was a disappointment when I finished watching it since everyone made it out to be so epic but saying that alone is enough for evaheads to start ripping me apart.

Once you have watched it a few times it'll be less of a disappointment. :)

It was epic the first time, but the ending was a disappointment.
Second time, things made a lot more sense, and the third, and the fourth, etc.

But then again, maybe for you it won't. >=O

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Ew. What Poco said. I wish decent shows like Evangelion didn't get devolved into this kind of crap for the sake of fanservice.

This is the show that had a boy molest a girl in a coma and jerk off to her unconscious body. I don't think they're too concerned about all that.

Posted by Iris

That was creepy, not arousing. Jumbo tits and panty-shot official art is creepy too, but clearly its intent is to be arousing.

Posted by Shade

Eh, sex sells. I can see where they're coming from.

Posted by Poco

I never actually saw Evangelion- now I know I won't watch it. Thanks vamp.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: This is the show that had a boy molest a girl in a coma and jerk off to her unconscious body. I don't think they're too concerned about all that.

Being reminded of that only made me want to rewatch it even more. Huh.

Quoted post: That was creepy, not arousing. Jumbo tits and panty-shot official art is creepy too, but clearly its intent is to be arousing.

Ten bucks says that scene had more boys fapping at it than being creeped out. Either way, each of the female characters are sexualized more than a few times in the series, so why not make an ad about it? It's being marketed ant asian boys who like mechs and girls. They know their market.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ant asian boys

what?

at.

Musta been thinking of you when I typed that.

Posted by mis0

You just accidentally said what's true.

He wishes.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Arcadios:

Wise soo very wise... I actually know a few people that said is was sooo AWSOME but to me it was like okay...

Yeah, it's called opinion and subjectivity. What's awesome to one person might be average to another.

Posted by Poco

and to people who liked the super robot genre, it killed the core of it, or brought it new life.

except gaogaigar reversed everything eva ever did.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Evangelion is extremely overrated imho. Its characters may possess more depth then most other animes, but that doesn't make them deep. The action sucked, as did the dialog. It gets way to much credit for the episodes were the characters go deep into "philosophical thought".

Sorry about that rant, but anyway, I will probably watch this, just because.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: The action sucked, as did the dialog. It gets way to much credit for the episodes were the characters go deep into "philosophical thought".

Couldn't disagree more, I felt the action was great whenever it went into action mode in the series and the final fight for Asuka in EOE was excellent. I found nothing wrong with the dialog, either, thought the series was fairly well written.

Personally I found the "philosophical thought" throughout the series were great, but I do enjoy things that make you think, so I guess that is why.

I didn't think the Philosophical thoughts were really that deep. The Dialog may not have sucked as badly as I stated above, but it is not anything amazing.

I found the action to be only slightly better then Big O.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: I didn't think the Philosophical thoughts were really that deep. The Dialog may not have sucked as badly as I stated above, but it is not anything amazing.

I found the action to be only slightly better then Big O.

I thought the "philosophical thought' was fairly deep personally, it made me think and feel for the characters as they tried to figure out themselves. It's not the deepest thing ever or anything, but I think there is a good level of personal depth within them.

Never seen Big O and, I mean, the Evangelion action scenes aren't the best ever or anything, but I wouldn't find them bad by any means of the word.

As far as the dialog and such, I also didn't see it as bad or anything. I actually enjoyed the writing and stuff quite a bit, I thought it was part of the overall strength of the anime.

Posted by Iris

...dialogue.

Anyways, I stand by what I said. I didn't want to see the main girls turn into super matured jailbait.

Wasn't Asuka an adult in the first series?

Posted by Iris

Asuka and Rei have both been teenagers the entire series, I believe.

I thought that Asuka was like 23.

Most would go pedo for her in the first series, making her look older or hawter wont change much.

Posted by Iris

...except that even more people will then! :(

I see no problem with this.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: I thought that Asuka was like 23.

Most would go pedo for her in the first series, making her look older or hawter wont change much.

I like how you were hardcore ragging on Eva when you don't even realize that Asuka was like, 14.

To keep it short, your opinion=invalid.

Quoting Ant: I like how you were hardcore ragging on Eva when you don't even realize that Asuka was like, 14.

To keep it short, your opinion=invalid.

We all know that if you want to criticize something, you must know every little detail about it, including ages of all the characters.

Posted by Iris

I didn't even know she was 14, but I think anyone who actually payed attention would've known she was still a kid.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Iris: I didn't even know she was 14, but I think anyone who actually payed attention would've known she was still a kid.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe there is something stated early on that only children born around the time of Second Impact could pilot the EVAs. It's been a little while since I've seen the series all the way through so, like said earlier, I could be mistaken.