Haven't

Posted by Pit

played xbox in a week, and I wouldn't mind playing some cod4 with some of you, so who's down?

edit: reason for lack of xboxing is college. Last semester I did average without applying myself. I spent more time playing games thanm focusing on the classes that I ended up getting b's and c's. Since i wanna raise my gpa, i've constrained my playing of the xbox severely.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll play later tonight.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Me too. Thank *** you aren't playing for achievements!

Posted by Pit

i thought ssf meants super sayin four by the way

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'd settle for Bs and Cs and play hella xbox. But w/e yo. I'll play.

Posted by Pit

alright cats, im signing in

Posted by cool gamer dad

I have to go download a job application first. BUT I'LL BE THERE EVENTUALLY.

****, I'll be working six days a week pretty soon, plus going to Orlando for a week. You two better not pass me!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Not in August you don't.

yeah, like cats is really going to pass you.

Yeah, what am I thinking. Should still rent avatar, king kong, and some stupid sport game just to make sure!

Quoting cats: Not in August you don't.

:)

All ready did TMNT. Hmm what else is there...

I still have to finish boring old Prey, and a whole bunch of other games. Rainbow on realistic though? Boring. But worth 100G. Oh my.

idk, I thought Prey was really fun. Also, Halo and CoD4 are easy 1000g if you haven't completed both already.

The first part is boring so far. Pit says it gets better. I've done most of Halo, just have to get the meta game achievements (which I also find boring) and play ranked games (even more boring). As for CoD4...I'm at this part where I get owned from all angles (nice helicopter that when I shoot out the gunner another one almost instantly appears) and I just don't feel like doing it now I guess. Won't do it on anything less than veteran, because eventually I'll go back and do it on normal and get all the intels and **** I missed. Want to get it over with.

Quoted post: .I'm at this part where I get owned from all angles (nice helicopter that when I shoot out the gunner another one almost instantly appears) and I just don't feel like doing it now I guess.

Shoot out the gunner, immediately run to the next haybail and repeat until you get to the door. Then just hid behind the bail there, shooting out the gunner when necessary and when the door open run like hell. I hear a lot people get stuck there, it's just a matter of hiding from view of the chopper at all times.

But yeah, Halo's boring, but the achievements are easy at least. They don't take long either.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Rent the Basketball game that gives you 1000G in one match if you can score 10 baskets.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Can't remember which one, but you might wanna check College Hoops 2006 or NBA 2006.

Wow, that's ridiculous. Almost Avatar levels of ridiculous.

Yeah, I'll give it a try again soon.

Haha, really? Nah, I'm not gonna do the mega easy, retarded ones. Still wanna rent King Kong, though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

King Kong is enjoyable. Especially picking up sticks and OLD GUNS.

Enjoyable if you're deaf and blind maybe and never played a video game in your life, nor seen any sort of technology ever, possibly came from some african tribe too who didn't even know men of white skin existed.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I see what you did there.

Posted by cool gamer dad

So I was hecka kicking terrorist behind in CoD4...

Then I get a DRE. And it won't go away. Always on the same spot. Kill me now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Happened to me on a Mass Effect planet. Now I can never complete the drug dealer quest. :(

Just go rent it.