Rez HD

Posted by Last Fog

This game rocks. Everyone buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Ok bye for now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Someone's giving me 800 points tomorrow to buy some online maps. I'm seriously tempted to take their money and buy Rez with it.

Posted by Roger Smith

I heard it got good scores.

so how about that trance vibrator?

Posted by Last Fog

[quote]Someone's giving me 800 points tomorrow to buy some online maps. I'm seriously tempted to take their money and buy Rez with it.Halo maps? Oh please, get Rez.

If you played it on PS2, I think it's the same game. But it's entirely new to me and freakin' sweet.

Quoted post: Halo maps? Oh please, get Rez.

Halo maps? ****, please. Never spend any additional money on Halo, even if it wasn't my own. GRAW2 co-op maps/achievements.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd buy it, if I owned money. Looks pretty sah-weet. I like how they let you use another 360 pad as your vibrator.

Posted by Borealis

I played Rez on the DC originally, so I checked out the trial, and I do think it's the same game; with HD. I'm broke, though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Halo maps? ****, please. Never spend any additional money on Halo, even if it wasn't my own. GRAW2 co-op maps/achievements.

Oh man, is it Hardkill? I'll get those maps...eventually.

Yeah, it's him. He better ****ing do it to. He kept saying it and sounded serious. But he is an *******. So who knows!

Posted by Synth2012

I bought Rez HD immediately after playing the trail. This game way soooo made by people on drugs. lol

It reminds me of the movie Tron.

Posted by ZEN

'Rez' plays like trippy psychobombastic 'Panzer Dragoon'. It's one of those games where I can sit and play it for 30 minutes and not feel like I'm accomplishing anything. Is that good? Not sure.

However I do enjoy the portion of the game where I get to destroy the giant disco globe and galaxy of rotating reflective laser squares.

I know what you mean. In Panzer you know what you're shooting most of the time, and because of that there's a feeling of progression and purpose. Rez though, not so much. Half the time I'm just dragging my reticule across the screen and blasting whatever it locks onto without any real idea what I just shot. But hey, it's fun.